Listed at $425,000
Available for SaleRESOLUTE42' 2006 Sabre
RESOLUTE is on just her second owner, a higher optioned out and nicely cared for yacht, through 2017 she spent her winters stored inside for approximately eight months of the year though last year stored outside under cover. With the preferred galley down two stateroom layout she provides a comfortable cruising platform for the owners and guests! Her cabin soles were "hard sanded" and given 3-4 coats of polyurethane in 2018 and her Jade Green Awl grip finish was done in 2012. Many other upgrades including navigational electronics, please read the full specs for details.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||450 gal (1,704 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||160 gal (606 L)|
|Holding Tank:||60 gal (228 L)|
|Location:||Maine, South Freeport, United States|
Vessel Walk Thru
The Master Stateroom forward features a centerline queen berth, positioned low for easy access from either side. Generous storage includes a cedar-lined hanging locker, a vanity/bureau each side, and numerous other drawers and lockers, including optional aircraft lockers to port and starboard. A flat screen TV is on the bulkhead for easy viewing from the berth. In addition, the berth platform is hinged with an air spring assist for easy access to the large storage area underneath. A deck hatch and two opening portholes provide plenty of light and air. Custom bedding included.
Next aft to port is the Head with separate stall shower compartment with private access from owner's cabin as well as a second door from the passageway, the head is nicely finished with Corian counters, stainless sink, cherry trim, and a freshwater flush electric toilet. The shower stall is fitted with a bench seat and storage outboard.
Further aft to starboard is a guest cabin with a settee that can convert to a double berth. There is a fold-away writing desk, and two portholes and deck hatch for light and ventilation.
Opposite to port is a fully-equipped U-shaped Galley that is open above to the main salon and helm windshield for a light and airy feel. Features include:
- Seaward two-burner propane stove with oven
- (2) Subzero AC/DC refrigerator and freezer units
- Twin stainless sinks
- Retractable faucet
- Seagull water purifier with faucet
- Microwave oven
- Corian counter tops
- Numerous drawers and lockers
- Galley ware
- Knife rack
- Hanging locker opposite galley
The main salon offers a central, high-visibility area for lounging and operating the boat in any weather condition. To port is an L-shaped settee, covered in Ultrasuede, and an expansive built-in chart table/counter space forward with ample storage under. A focal point is the beautiful expandable high/low salon table with bird's-eye maple inlay. The settee can also extend to convert to a large double berth. To starboard is an entertainment center with bookshelves, additional lockers, custom bar storage and helm station forward. There are Stidd chairs forward each side for helm and navigator; all upholstered in Ultra Leather.
A very desirable feature is the sliding helm door (with built-in sliding screen door) to make docking and access forward much more convenient. All side and rear windows are also opening, along with two opening deck hatches, to offer exceptional ventilation. This area can also be closed up and cooled/heated efficiently when desired, thanks to the reverse-cycle air conditioning. Valance lighting and numerous lamps create a warm ambiance at night.
A center-line door access the cockpit with fold up transom seat, transom door. H&C cockpit shower and storage in a cabinet forward and to port and in lazarettes below deck. Steps allow easy access to the wide side decks with double stainless steel safety rails providing ease of access fore and aft. Two additional storage lockers are P&S of the anchor platform.
- Sony 20" Bravia flat panel TV in Salon with DVD player
- Sharp 15" flat panel TV in stateroom
- KVH Trac Vision 3 satellite receiver 2013
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers in salon & master stateroom
- Xintex electric propane solenoid and alarm
- Hella 12 volt Turbo fans in salon and staterooms
This Sabre 42 Sedan is fully equipped for coastal and near offshore cruising with recent Garmin electronics all located within easy reach of the helm.
- Garmin 8212 12" color radar/chart plotter 2015
- Garmin 8212 8" color repeater at navigation station to port 2015
- Garmin 4 kw open array radar scanner
- Garmin GMI 20 speed/log 2015
- Garmin GMI 20 depth 2015
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 wind point and speed
- Furuno RD-30 back up depth
- Icom M502 VHF
- ACR search light control
- Ritchie 5" binnacle mount compass
- Side power bow thruster controls
- Bennett trim tabs with indicators
- 3 double pantograph windshield wipers with washer system
- Air horn
Wired for 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC service; an Onan 11 kw generator showing 1550 hours as of 5/20/21 handles heavier loads when off the dock. When a generator is not necessary Xantrex inverter handles lighter AC loads.
12 Volt DC:
- Distribution panel with breakers adjacent to helm
- Volt & Amp meters
- (2) 80 amp alternators
- (2) 2D AGM Lifeline batteries house/inverter
- (2) Group 31 AGM Lifeline engine start batteries 2019
- Group 27 AGM Lifeline generator start battery
- Xantrex battery monitor
120 Volt AC:
- Distribution panel with breakers adjacent to helm
- Volt & Amp meters
- 50 amp shore power connection aft with Glendening Cablemaster and 50' cord
- 11 Outlets
- 11 Gallon Seward hot water heater (also engine supplied)
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter/110 amp battery charger
- Extra shore power cord with misc. adapters
Twin 480 hp Yanmar diesels turn 4 bladed Nibral propellers on 2" shafts through ZF 2.5:1 reduction gears. The engines show 1540 hours as of 5/20/21
- Electric engine controls
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Line cutters on shafts
- Reverso oil change kit for engines, transmissions and generator
- 3 electric bilge pumps
- High water bilge alarm
- Fuel tank gauge
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor
- Macerator pump
- 12 Volt DC engine room lighting
- (3) reverse cycle air conditioning units (1 16, 2 12 KBTU units)
- 120 Volt AC engine room lighting
- Spare propellers
Construction, Hull and Deck
Fiberglass deep vee hull with vacuum bagged closed cell foam coring in the bottom and topsides. The hull was Awl gripped Jade Green with a White/Jade Green/White boot stripe and gold cove stripe in 2012 and has been maintained to a high standard. The bottom is finished with a red hard epoxy anti-fouling but has been kept well sanded a fair.
Molded fiberglass decks and house with end grain balsa coring and molded in beige non-skid in appropriate areas on white gel-coat.
- Lewmar vertical windlass with rope and chain drums with foot pedal controls at bow and remote at helm
- 45 lb Delta Fast set plow type anchor with app 175' 5/16 chain
- Fortress secondary anchor with chain and line rode
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Varnished teak toe rails and brow and 2 Dorade boxes
- Stainless deck hardware and rail caps
- Retractable cockpit awning with stainless steel supports
- Fold down bench type transom seat in cockpit
- Transom door
- H&C cockpit shower
- Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder
- Windshield and door window covers
- St. Croix removable dinghy davits
- Force 10 stainless propane grill
- 2 10 lb propane tanks
- 6 Type II life jackets
- 4 portable fire extinguishers
- Flare kit
- Life Ring
- 4 braided docklines and 4 fenders with covers
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sabre 42 has become the standard for performance cruising motor yachts. Her deep-vee hull offers cruising speeds from 20 to 27 knots depending on engine choice. With the largest engine option she can sip fuel at an economical 1.1 gallons per mile at 25 knots. Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A large double anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze. Access to the bridge is safe and secure thanks to a well engineered set of steps with large diameter hand rails. The bridge deck with L-settee and table, and the captain and mate chairs, is the ideal place to pass your day on the water. This is the preferred standard galley-down which offers more space in the main salon with a large master stateroom forward and private access to the head with enclosed shower stall. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull-out double with another single berth over. The guest stateroom is equipped with many drawers and a hanging locker. French doors enclose this luxurious space.
On her second owner, this Sabre 42 Sedan was a custom order for owner #1, always a New England boat she has been stored out of the water eight months of the year, all but one year in inside storage. She is only for sale as her current owners interests have shifted and they have used her only lightly the past two summers and they wish to downsize to a smaller vessel.
Her recent survey described her condition as "near perfect" and little has changed the past two seasons.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.