Listed at $445,000
Available for SaleGALLANT43' 2006 Grand Banks
The Eastbay 43 HX designed by C. Raymond Hunt and Associates is one of Grand Banks’ all-time most successful models and GALLANT, being hull # 113 - one of the last to be built in 2006 - sports all of the most popular features and improvements that came along that way. She certainly looks the part with her Super Jet Black Awlgrip Hull, gold cove and single white boot stripe (with a green bottom) Moondust nonskid decks, teak cockpit sole and just the right amount of varnished teak with toe rails and eyebrows.
GALLANT sports a pair of very desirable Yanmar CX 465hp diesels, bow thruster, three fully redundant plotters two and radars with AIS, additional AC for the bridge deck, double helm and Stidd companion pedestal chair, brand new interior and exterior cushions and canvas, a custom cockpit table, hardtop, TNT swim platform lift. which becomes ‘the beach’ when in swim mode, as well as removable davits to carry a tender (included)…and the list goes on!
Always indoor heated storage in the offseason and maintained all but one winter at the renowned Concordia Company in South Dartmouth, MA, for the last decade. Owned by a very experienced yachting couple who loved using the boat for lunch runs across Buzzards Bay, overnights to the Islands and Newport and cruises to Maine and Nova Scotia. And that’s the thing about this express cruiser: she is so versatile - excelling as a dayboat with gobs of seating for a gaggle of friends and family, and as a cruising boat with a legitimate two-cabin layout below with a convertible lower dinette to sleep six and a large head with separate stall shower. Versatile in the way the hull is designed and runs: happy in displacement mode at 9 knots sipping fuel while also running nicely at slower speeds on a plane at 17 knots with fast cruise at 24 knots and wide-open throttle at 28+ knots. All on a deep-vee hull that handles the rough stuff most of us are trying to avoid these days but can be a fact of life on waters like Buzzards Bay and Nantucket Sound. And versatile in the way she can be ‘opened up’ or fully enclosed making for use both North and South. Perhaps the ultimate couple’s cruiser with plenty of room and storage yet still manageable and economical to run.
Reluctantly, but seriously offered for sale. After a refit this winter GALLANT is in the water in full commission with fresh varnish and polish and truly “turn key” - ready to go just in time for summer! Early viewings are recommended.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Wellington Yacht Partners. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||43' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||450 gal (1,704 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||110 gal (417 L)|
|Location:||Massachusetts, South Dartmouth, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||29 Knots|
Overview: teak and holly sole throughout. Raised-panel joinery with satin varnish (bridge deck above is all gloss varnish). Numerous stainless opening ports have brand new curtains and removable screens and all hatches have both screens and privacy shades built in. Warm and plenty functional.
Beginning forward is the MASTER STATEROOM with island queen berth and three large drawers under; (14) additional lockers including two cedar-lined hanging lockers port and starboard. Two opening ports and a large overhead hatch provide light and ventilation along with separate AC/heat controls. Nice touches include light switches port and starboard at the head of the berth, Ocean Frigast reading lights and a teak-framed mirror.
Aft and to port is the GUEST STATEROOM with upper and lower berths, plus hanging locker with shelf above and louvered door, bureau, recessed cubby and shelving outboard. Upper berth folds down to form settee. Sliding recessed door. Two opening ports and overhead hatch.
Opposite the guest stateroom is the HEAD with separate STALL SHOWER with sink and vanity.
Further aft to starboard, one finds the LOWER SALON with a generous L-settee with three leaf teak hi- lo table that converts to a double berth when lowered all the way down. Outboard are a book case and lockers with storage beneath.
Opposite on the port side is the well-equipped U-SHAPED GALLEY.
- Force 10 propane cooktop with three burners; Sharp microwave/convection oven
- Firebox S-2A propane and fume detector and control system
- Coolmatic 12v refrigerator with teak door
- Waeco top load stainless steel freezer
- Opening port light
- Overhead and undercounter lighting
- Corian countertops; Corian sink covers with cutting board on the underside
- 12v Exhaust fan
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Louvered locker beneath stovetop
- Under-cabinet paper towel holder
- Generous storage above and below in lockers and drawers as well as storage beneath the sole and beneath companionway steps
HEAD AND STALL SHOWER
- Vacuflush freshwater head
- Corian countertop and Corian sink with Grohe stainless fixtures; large teak-framed mirror
- 12v extractor fan; opening port and overhead hatch
- TankWatch 4; holding tank monitor
- (2) 110v GFCI outlets
- Stall shower with comfortable contoured teak seat; teak shelving; tile floor; opening port; towel racks
Hardtop ‘Express Sedan’ with sliding side windows and a curtain enclosure in back. The aft enclosure is new in 2022 and features an easy-access sliding center panel and optional bug screen on the large panel to port. Seating for eight or nine. Large access hatch to engine room. Excellent sightlines and communication with the cockpit.
- Teak sole
- Separate 16,000 BTU AC/heat with controls at helm
- Double helm seat with convertible fore/aft seat back with storage beneath with three custom teak drawers; folding teak footrest
- Double settee aft and to starboard facing inboard. Cabinet aft with bottle holders and shelf; teak fiddle on top
- Stidd companion pedestal chair to port; countertop for chartbook; teak chart table with clear plastic lid and locker beneath; dual cup holders and binoculars holder outboard. Additional folding teak cupholder within reach of chair
- Teak companionway bi-fold doors
- L-Settee with teak bi-fold table offset but on slider for athwartships dining between the settees
- Overhead hatches with teak trim
Fully redundant twin Northstar 6000i color GPS/Radar/Sounder displays at the helm plus a third 6000i display to port. Radar has both 12 kW and 4 kW scanners. Northstar NS 3100 speed/depth display.
- Northstar NS 100DS VHF radio with dual handsets and NS 100 remote speaker
- Northstar 3300 autopilot
- SI-TEX SAS-500 AIS Class B/SO
- Ritchie Powerdamp ship’s compass
- Simrad IS15; speed, temp, depth gauge
- Computank digital fuel/water gauge
- AutoAnchor AA550RC chain counter
- Red overhead lights
- Grand Banks panel: start keys, trim tab actuators and (3) wiper/wash controls
- Kobelt stainless single lever throttle/shift levers
- Teak/stainless wheel
- Fireboy automatic engine room extinguisher; remote override start switch
- 12v Outlet
- (2) Teak cupholders
- Guest searchlight with remote at helm
- Emergency parallel momentary battery switch
- (3) Bilge pump 12v with indicator lights
- Bose stereo system w multiple ‘cube’ speakers and remote
- SeaWatch TV antennae (2022)
This winter (2022) the shaft couplings were removed and sent up to Hansen Marine in Marblehead to be serviced and rebuilt. New dripless shaft seals were installed along with new cutlass bearings. The props were also sent out to be tuned. Four years ago, the port engine was removed and had a major rebuild while the starboard engine had a 1000-hour service at the same time. A recent sea trial with broker and mechanic aboard confirms all mechanical systems aboard the vessel are in great working order.
- Twin Yanmar 6CX-GTE2 465 hp engines with approximately 1500 hours (6/22)
- Dual Racor fuel filters with crossover for each engine; remote vacuum gauges at helm
- Reverso oil change system
- Onan 9 kW generator with E-series remote at helm; water drop muffler; 4032 hours (6/22)
- 12v/110v Electrical panels in cabinet with glass door; lower salon
- Side Power bow thruster
- 16000 BTU air conditioning below decks as well as 16,000 BTUs for helm deck.
- Glendinning Cablemaster with 75' 50-amp cord
- TNT hydraulic swim platform/dinghy lift
- Reverso 12v oil change system
- Bennett trim tab indicators
- Fuel gauge; sight glass (recent) for manual checking of fuel in tank
- Xantrex inverter/charger
- 12v and 110v lighting in engine room
- Engine room blower
- Teak decks
- Custom varnished teak bi-fold table in storage bag and rack under port gunwale; for alfresco dining
- Custom cockpit awning by Steel & Rowe (2019)
- Transom door
- (2) Folding recessed cleats
- Aft-facing double settee (new cover 2022)
- 50amp shore power cord with electric reel
- Cockpit shower
- Ensign socket with positive hold down
- Varnished teak flag staff
- (2) Rod holders
- Boat hook rack starboard gunwale
- Teak side boarding steps and stainless handrails inboard
- Handrails: stainless, on cabin trunk
- Stainless bow rail; dual height from bow all the way down the side decks
- Chocks: inset into toe rail in bow and side decks
- Anchor platform and roller
- Maxwell electric windlass with foot switches and remote at helm
- Bow cleat: (2) side and (2) aft under gunwale
- Foredeck lockers; matching with drains; spigot for anchor wash
- Socket for burgee on bow
- Hinged mast
- Avon Rover 2.80 RIB hardbottom inflatable dinghy with (recent) 6hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard
- Anchor and chain rode
- Fenders with fleece covers, docklines
- USCG safety gear
- Engine spares: two dedicated boxes stored under cockpit deck
- Ship’s clock: tide clock and barometer
- Carbon Monoxide detector in lower salon
Unless otherwise stated, personal effects like the Seller’s model of the Andrews 70 SHINDIG, do not convey.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.