Listed at $85,000
Available for SaleHiroler 43' 1973 Gulfstar
WARNING! This is not your average run of the mill Gulfstar 43 Motor Trawler. She has two Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 HP diesel engines for a total of 740 HP! This is far above the normal Gulfstar 43 and allows her to reach up to 30 MPH with a comfortable cruising speed of 25 MPH. This is all done in the comfort of a large and spacious trawler.
Very nice and well built Gulfstar 43 Trawler outfitted with upper and lower helm stations, and a fiberglass hardtop for the bridge. This vessel's roomy interior consists of a galley, L shaped berth dinette and large salon. Additionally, the two-stateroom/two head layout consists of a large V berth stateroom with its own head including shower and master stateroom with queen berth and head including a shower.
Note: Extensive engine service, boat maintenance overhaul, and out-of-water survey completed November 2019.
Hiroler is beyond perfect for cruising or for liveaboard. Don't let this solid, well-priced, and very powerful boat pass you by! Set an appointment today to find out what it means to cruise in style, comfort, and exceptional power.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||43' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Hernando Beach, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
- VHF - Uniden Solari VHF radio for Bridge
- Plotter - Included, but not installed.
- Cockpit speakers
- Air conditioning - Two digitally controlled sea water cooled marine AC systems.
- Refrigerator - Household quality refrigerator with overhead freezer section.
- Microwave oven
- Hot water - 12 Gallon Water Heater
- Electric head - Jabsco 12V assist sea water flush marine toilet systems forward and aft. Forward toilet system currently inoperable.
- Electric bilge pump - Three Rule 12V High Capacity Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- Shore power inlet
- Generator - Westerbeke three cylinder, four cycle, 8 KW
- Swimming ladder