Listed at $1,245,000
Available for SaleBARCODE43' 2019 MJM
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||43' (14 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||540 gal (2,045 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||30 gal (114 L)|
|Location:||KIAWAH ISLAND, South Carolina, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||35 Knots|
|Max Speed:||50 Knots|
ACCOMMODATIONS / WALKTHROUGH
BARCODE offers superb comfort for two with a centerline queen berth forward surrounded by appropriate storage. Hull portlights and overhead hatches brighten the space. Head and shower stall are separate to either side. The lounge / galley area includes a convertible dinette upholstered in ultra-leather with electric table that converts to a 44” x 70” berth, to accommodate occasional guests. Clear Awlgrip gloss finish on teak and holly cabin sole. Headroom 6’4”.
The galley has all of the appropriate conveniences for extended cruising, (see Galley).
Up three steps is the air conditioned helm deck with twin Stidd chairs, skipper to starboard, navigator to port. With the sliding side windows, Strata-glass aft panels and electric opening windshield, this is an all-climate space with 360 degree views. Ultra-leather settees to each side with a varnished table provide a suitable breakfast site.
The cockpit, sheltered by an awning when appropriate, includes aft facing seats and a forward-facing settee. Opening side and transom doors provide for convenient boarding and swimming.
- Corian countertops
- Dual Vitrifrigo stainless fridge/freezer drawers
- Kenyon two-burner electric stovetop
- Recessed polished stainless sink w/ Scanvik mixing valve
- Sharp stainless microwave
- Overhead handrail
- LED counter lighting
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Seakeeper 6
- Triple Mercury 400R’s with low hours / two years - full warranty remaining.
- 200 hr. service completed
- Joystick piloting
- Skyhook dynamic positioning
- Lectrotab Electric Trim Tabs
- Racor fuel / water separators
- Class 1 steel reinforced fuel hoses
- Seafire fire-suppression system.
- Mercury Marine 125 amp alternators
- Vetus bow thruster
- Westerbeke 6KW gas generator in Hush-Box. 160 hrs. as of 6/2023
- Custom backlit electrical panel w/ digital DC/AC monitors.
- 110V system with Victron Energy Shorepower system w/ 50’ white Marinco cord and Cablemaster retrieval system.
- Galvanic isolator
- Blue Seas battery combiners
- House - two 8D AGM’s /245 AH,
- Engine: 3 Group 31 AGM’s 105 AH,
- Gen start: 1 Group 2792 AH.
- LED nav and anchoring lights
- LED cabin and courtesy lights
DECK AND HULL
- ISO (CE Mark) Certified Category B Offshore standard
- Modified Deep-Vee hull design w/19 degree deadrise at transom
- 3.5:1 length to beam ratio
- Prepreg epoxy composite of E-glass and 1” Core-cell foam
- Solid keel, stem and transom corners with structural grid.
- Bilges painted in gloss white
- Armstrong outboard bracket
- Transferable 10 year osmotic blister warranty
- Hi-tech composite under vacuum using oven post-cured, epoxy impregnated, stitched bi-axial E-glass w/ 1” Airex C70 closed cell PVC foam.
- Retractable stainless swim ladder.
- Stainless handrails
- Auto-launching polished Lewmar claw anchor with 250’ of rode and 25’ SS chain, rode/chain washer control at helm.
- Electric main hatch into systems/storage area
PILOTHOUSE / NAVIGATION
- Stidd 500 30” Admiral chairs in Ultra-leather
- 24” destroyer wheel with teak rim
- Windshield wipers / washers
- Kahlenberg D-OA air horn with fog & anchor signaling
- Ritchie SS-2000 4.5” supersport compass
- Raymarine E165 Hybrid touch GPS plotter with Wi-Fi for Ipad control – radar overlay.
- Raymarine Multi I70 – oversized depth readout.
- Raymarine 4KW color radar – enclosed dome.
- Raymarine Ray 60 VHF
- Raymarine P70 autopilot display w/ control knob
- Navionics Platinum+ mapping software.
GOST Vessel monitoring tracking system
- Fusion MS-AV750 stereo system with CD/DVD plus AM/FM/SIRIUS/VHF/WX/USB and Ipod jacks
- 5 channel, 1600 W amp
- Wireless router
- Six 7” speakers
- Two 3” speakers
- 8” sub-woofer in salon
- Satellite Radio universal tuner
- 36” TV in salon
- 28” fold-down TV in pilothouse
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.