Listed at $679,500
Available for SaleJet Blue44' 2001 Hinckley
Her lines, are a study in the vernacular of Down East nautical design. Yet beneath her old-world elegance lies the newest, most advanced boat-building technologies.
Her hull uses Kevlar and carbon fiber as part of Hinckley's innovative DualGuard composite construction.
Twin 420 hp diesels and a jet propulsion system accelerate the T44 to a cruising speed of 28 knots with a top speed of 33 knots.
JetStick, Hinckley's computer-integrated steering system, allows precision, one-touch control in all maneuvers. With a mere 27-inch draft, unheard of in a boat of her size and capabilities, the T44 Jet rewards owners with that rarest of yachting pleasures - a peaceful anchorage, far from crowded deep-water harbors and marinas.
Cruising range is 340 nautical miles, putting plenty of distance between passengers and civilization.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||44' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||500 gal (1,893 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||40 gal (152 L)|
|Location:||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||28 Knots|
|Max Speed:||33 Knots|
- Satin varnished cherry with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. There is storage forward accessed via double doors into the lighted chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch overhead and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation.
- Air conditioning and reverse-cycle heat.
- Digital air conditioning control panel mounted inside starboard hanging locker
- (2) Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead and overhead dome lights port and starboard with dimmers.
- (2) Hella fans are on the forward bulkhead (removable)
- Centerline queen berth mattress with access to areas below the berth for storage
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Half-length shelf storage outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk on forward end of hull sheathing
- Port and starboard aft hanging lockers have a louvered doors and are cedar lined
- Port and starboard hanging lockers have a shelf on top with fiddled edge and bookshelf with removable fiddle.
- Additional top opening bin storage is forward of the hanging lockers, in the port and starboard shelf outboard of bunk
- Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the VacuFlush marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid cherry door leads to the rest of the accommodations.
- Head To port: The head area has Off-White colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian countertop (Sandstone Sierra) with formed fiddle and under mounted stainless steel sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Custom top-opening countertop lid for wastebasket storage aft on the counter top
- Full-length cherry trimmed mirror is inside of aft head door.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 40-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be discharged overboard through the Sealand macerator pump or through a deck pump out.
- A Tankwatch 4 monitor panel is mounted in the cabinet above and outboard the sink
- A double GFI 110V outlet is in the cabinet above and outboard the sink
- There is 3-section partitioned shelf-storage in the double louvered door storage locker outboard and above the countertop and sink.
- Air conditioning & heating vent
- Overhead double halogen lights have dimmer control
Shower To Starboard:
- Separate Shower with Off-White Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight shelf storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- Overhead light has dimmer control
- Grohe hand held shower fixture with holder
Main Cabin (Amidship)
- The Main Cabin has a U-shaped dinette to port and galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & holly cabin sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Ambiance dimmer lighting on overhead dome lights and 12V halogen lights
- Chrome Frigast lights with dimmer switches are mounted on the forward and the aft bulkhead inboard
- Aft are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is a foam wine/bottle holder under the center step and storage under the remaining two steps. There is a varnished teak handrail on the companionway frame to port to assist in exiting to the pilothouse.
Dining Salon (To Port):
- U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a chrome pedestal with manual adjustment that allows the table drop down to form a double berth. In the down position there is a two section filler cushion with matching fabric.
- Outboard are louvered cherry lockers, an entertainment center in the forward locker, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers.
- Opening portlight outboard
- Stereo speaker volume control
- Corian Corian Sandtone countertop with formed fiddle and under mounted polished stainless double sink
- Custom Grohe kitchen/bar fixture and sprayer with hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Seagull water filter system with faucet
- Force 10 stainless steel 3- burner propane stove with oven
- Grunert Freezer and separate Refrigerator with cherry face opening door and top load access
- Convection oven - Sharp Carousel Grill 2
- Custom peg style dish storage rack aft locker
- Custom glass and mug racks
- Custom partitioned silverware storage, (3) drawers aft of microwave
- Custom removable fiddle in galley outboard alcove
- Vacuum with 110-volt outlet in cabinet under sink
- 110-volt double GFI outlet aft bulkhead outboard in galley
- Pull-open trash bin
- The U-shaped GALLEY is finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors.
- Outboard of the sink is a large below counter dry storage area.
- Outboard the refrigeration is custom dish storage.
- Above the refrigeration are two dry goods storage lockers. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop.
- Forward - Stidd Slimline powered helm seats in the helm area (starboard) and navigator area to port. Port seat is powered up,down, forward, aft and the starboard seat is powered fore and aft
- Aft - Of the port chair is a L-shaped settee that has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on an electric pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee with a custom bolster cushion.
- Air-Conditioning with reverse cycle heat.
- The pilothouse can be enclosed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather.
- Varnished teak dash, interior window paneling and cockpit coamings
- Ivory Stamoid fabric window covers for all pilothouse windows
- Stereo speakers with volume control at helm
- Courtesy lighting at pilothouse step and under side deck with dimmer control
- 110-volt GFI outlet supply at forward end of port settee
- 12-volt supply for cell phone power cord at forward end of port settee and outboard of helm seat
- The pilothouse has 3-forward, tempered glass, windows in custom powder coated frames to match deck with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and increased ventilation.
- White noise-absorbent overhead with varnished teak trim and battens
- (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation
- Aft pilothouse exterior roof edge has varnished teak handrail
- Custom varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard provide additional handholds.
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with a gooseneck chart light. The main AC/DC electrical panel is under this shelf.
- The helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, horn, light control switches, remote spotlight pad, trim tab controls and indicators and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. Forward of the helmseat is a fixed stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard the helm.
- Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick and a cup holder. The Garmin Auto Pilot control and an air conditioning duct are also located here. Ignition switches and manual override jet controls are also outboard of the helm seat.
Additional Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- (2) Garmin 7212 MFD - Chartplotter/GPS, Radar, Sounder, and FLIR Camera
- Garmin 4kW Open Array Radar
- Garmin GHC 20 Auto-Pilot with Updated Reactor 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump - New 2018
- FLIR Thermal Camera
- KVH SAT TV
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Wind and Temperature,
- Standard Horizon "Spectrum" VHF radio with loud hailer, fog horn, DSC function
- Standard Horizon "Ram Mic" located in the master stateroom
- Danforth "Constellation" high speed compass
- Spotlight, hailer horn, GPS antenna, radar antenna mounted on rooftop
- Shakespeare S.S. VHF antenna mounted on mast
- Kenwood Excelon Z919 AM/FM/CD Tuner with IR remote
- Kenwood C907 10-disc changer
- 2) Alpine MRV - F307 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifie
- (8) 4 - Pair Speakers (fwd cabin, main salon, pilothouse, and cockpit
- Entry to the cockpit is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasp opens on to the swim platform. Features include:
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings
- Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard
- Swim platform with teak inserts and a hideaway stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Fresh water shower with hot/cold water
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains
- Glendinning electric shore power cord
- Port and starboard aft-facing settees
- Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Stainless steel line racks mounted fore and aft in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage. A custom stainless steel arm mounts in the rod holders and holds up the shore power cord.
- Oyster White Awlgrip topsides
- Hinckley's DualGuard construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
- In such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated and the hull massively reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass. A reinforcement stringer system of carbon is inserted into the hull, and the completed laminate (hull stringer system) is then SCRIMPed. The patented SCRIMP process, an advanced, closed-molding, resin infusion technique, uses a strong vacuum to saturate or infuse the "sandwich" with vinylester resin in a single step. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks are then installed flush with the hull. The hull shell is supported by a combination of foam cored FRP stiffeners laminated to the primary hull, and structural bulkheads.
- These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light.
- Varnished teak handrails on the pilothouse top provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck. The handrails on the cabin trunk are varnished teak.
- Ingenious foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker.
- (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan
- (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- (5) Wichard folding padeyes & stainless steel chafe strips for fender & docklines port and starboard
- Deck storage locker mid-ship starboard side
- Stainless steel deck scuppers
- Muir 12-volt DC electric windlass in the anchor well
- Bow roller mounted Simpson Lawrence Fast Set Delta 16/35 anchor 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode
- Remote windlass control.
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12-volt DC 95-amp/hr batteries main engine & generator start.
- Three (3) lifeline DF 8D 12-volt DC batteries rated at 255-amp hours at the 20 hour rate for ships service
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on starboard engine for starting batteries.
- 24-volt 100-amp alternator on port engine for ships accssory batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- Freedom 2500 battery chager/inverter with Link 10 battery monitor and temperature sensor.
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power cord
- Statpower Prosine 3.0 Inverter with monitor panel at helm
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
- Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator (with 500 hours) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz
- The Generator is in a sound shield, and is complete with, high water temperature indicator light, low oil pressure indicator light, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat. Indicator lights show the operation of the generator.
- Twin 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STE diesel 420 hp 6-cylinder in-line engines (Approx 1950 hours) with Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster - Replaced 2021
- Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising.
- Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick®
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner (2) systems, services pilothouse, galley, dinette, head, shower, and forward cabin and computer area.
- Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator
- Racor LG-100 protection package for fuel filters - Water sensors, drain petcocks & vacuum gauges
- Separate gauges for each fuel tank
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system, with digital hour meter and digital tachometer
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High cooling water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Paragon Sr. freshwater pump
- High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- 110-volt GFI outlet in engine room
- Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.