Listed at $699,000
Available for SaleOrca44' 2002 Hinckley
2002 Hinckley Talaria 44 Flybridge MY
ORCA is a well maintained Talaria 44 Flybridge Motor Yacht with a two-stateroom layout.
New Garmin Electronics – 2019
Hull Painted – 2019
Bottom Painted - 2022
New Soft Fabrics - 2022
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||44' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||500 gal (1,893 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||43 gal (163 L)|
|Location:||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
|Model:||Talaria 44 Flybridge MY|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
Forward stateroom with queen bed and cedar lined hanging lockers to both sides finished in cherry wood.
Aft of the forward stateroom is the head with a private door forward and additional access from the main cabin.
Main cabin with galley to port and second stateroom to starboard.
Galley features Corian counter tops and sink, two burner electric stove and microwave. Grunert refrigeration and freezer with cherry face.
Pilothouse is finished in varnished cherry and the sole is finished in natural teak. The helm is to starboard with a settee aft. To port is an L-Shaped settee with varnished cherry dining table.
- Centerline transom door
- Transom shower
- Fiberglass swim platform with Teak inlays
- Anchor windlass with remote
- Polished Stainless steel plow anchor
- Fresh and salt washdown
Electronics and Helm:
- Hinckley Jet stick Mk. 1
- Twin screen Garmin 1243XSV displays
- Garmin 115 fixed VHF NMEA 2000 compatible
- Garmin GHC 50 autopilot
- Fusion RL 70 audio entertainment
- Stidd 500N electric helm seats
- Phasor K3-9.5kw diesel generator, new 2019, 906 hours. All fuses and breakers UL listed and updated to USCG and MSC standards for commercial vessels.
- Muir Storm VR 2200 windlass 24v Side Power SE 170 24v Bow thruster
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat in the cabin and pilothouse
- Glendenning shore power cablemaster
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Fuel lines updated to USCG and MSC standards with swaged fittings
- (2) 6LY2 STP 440hp Yanmar diesel engines with 1,200 hours each
- (2) Hamilton 321 jet drives, jet service 2022
- Hot and Cold pressure water system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Oil transfer system
- Automatic fire suppression system
"ORCA" was purchased by Barton & Gray Mariners Club in 2019 and was refit to comply with USCG regulations for inspected vessels before entering service for their members. She has been captain operated and professionally maintained since then.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.