Listed at $1,179,000
Available for SaleSessa C4444' 2024 Sessa
- Panoramic Glass and Electric Hardtop: Enjoy breathtaking views and open-air cruising with the panoramic glass and electric hardtop, providing an unparalleled connection to the sea.
- Teak Swim Platform: Relax by the water's edge on the teak swim platform, perfect for water activities and easy access to the sea.
- Full Gourmet Kitchen: Prepare gourmet meals with ease using the stainless steel refrigerator, 2-burner electric cooktop, and microwave, all part of a fully equipped kitchen.
- Onboard Comfort: Stay comfortable in any weather with a strong air conditioning system in the interior area. Plus, enjoy hot water in all faucets and an electromechanical boiler for added convenience.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Navigate with precision using the 16" GPS with depth sounder.
- Safety First: The boat is equipped with a fire extinguishing system in the engine room, ensuring safety on board.
- Luxurious Finishes: The C44 Cruiser boasts wood flooring in the salon, wood blinds on windows, and blackout blinds for hatches, all complemented by LED lighting for an ambiance of pure luxury.
- Gourmet Counter: The cockpit features a gourmet counter with a sink and cabinet, adding to the convenience of outdoor living.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||44' (14 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||117 gal (443 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||73 gal (277 L)|
|Holding Tank:||29 gal (110 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
- Double cockpit version + puff + cup holders
- LED underwater lights (3 units at the stern)
- 2 triple fender holders + Sessa logo fender covers (2 units) - without fenders
- Stainless steel awning in the cockpit - Standard color: Cadet Grey (Sunbrella)
- Wooden flooring in the aft cabin
- Wooden flooring in the bow cabin
- Separated bow cabin beds (mandatory item 9116 - Wood flooring)
- 65l refrigerator in the cockpit
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning in the cockpit
- Mosquito screens on windows
- Comfort kit for bow (shower, cup holders, and 2 speakers)
- Full cockpit/stern enclosure - Standard color: Cadet Grey (Sunbrella)
- Pilot foot brace
- Complete set of linens (bed sheets for double bow bed, double aft bed, tableware, bath set)
- LED strobe light
- Searchlight with control
- Current counter
- Easy Connect / NMEA2000
- Upgrade to Glass Cockpit 16" Command
- Garmin nautical chart
- Accessory kit for cruise control
- Accessory kit for single level control
Main Items Series Configuration
- Panoramic glass hardtop with electric opening
- Complete cabinet in the cockpit with Corian® top, stainless steel sink, hot and cold water mixer and teak meat board
- Full kitchen with lacquer furniture, 4-burner vitroceramic stove, stainless steel countertop and sink with hot and cold water mixer, bottle holder, drawers, 100l refrigerator, microwave and trash can
- GPS and interface with engines
- •PS joystick control system
- Air conditioning 32,000 BTUs
- Variable Mase VS 10.5 kVa generator
- Induction cell phone charger
- Dry shower area in bathrooms
- Secondary access to the engine room
- Submersible stern platform
- Hangar with electrical drive, space for equipment/utensils and accommodation for inflatable boat
- Hot water on all taps
- Black water tank for waste treatment
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.