Listed at $849,000
Available for SaleDomattina45' 2021 Azimut
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||264 gal (1,000 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||93 gal (353 L)|
|Flag:||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Location:||Florida, Miami, United States|
2021 45 Azimut Atlantis - DOMATTINA
- Volvo Penta D6 - IPS 650 diesel main engines with approximately 575 hours
- Volvo joystick
- Painted hull
- Garmin electronics
- SeaKeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer
- Jet ski included in sale
Call today for more details and to arrange a private viewing.
Full of athletic splendor with a chic design appeal, the Atlantis 45 is optimized for peak performance, top comfort and effortless elegance.
Well-organized living spaces create a liberating dynamic on the main deck, while spacious interiors evoke an airy, lively mood. Versatile design adaptions cater to diverse lifestyle demands, as the contrasting synergy of materials, from matte to glossy details, inspires a neat sense of style.
OPEN AIR FREEDOM, ALL ON ONE LEVEL
The living area of the main deck is flush from stern to bow, facilitating the free movement of guests between the sundeck, salon and fully-kitted kitchen area.
BREAKING DOWN VISUAL BARRIERS
The unusual size of the single-piece curved windscreen improves visibility, interior perception of space and exterior aesthetics. The side window pillars are minimized to extend the effect.
A SOFT SPOT FOR THE JOY OF NAVIGATION
A chaise lounge flanks the helm station, keeping the pilot's company and sharing the wind screened navigation theater.
BELOW DECK BEL AIR
Aspiring to create an airy and roomy environment below deck, the layout develops around a central square, constituted by the alignment of the galley with the lounge dinette to unify and expand the space.
SIMPLE SENSORY SYNERGY
The interior design project researched a synergistic selection of materials, ranging from matte gray oak to the glossy lacquered paneling. The architecture sets the stage for a lively gathering of convivial furniture.
THE ART OF HOSPITALITY
A generous beam accommodates the versatile second cabin. The large full-height side cabinet at the entrance can also be configured as a third bed, and the two twin beds can slide together to form a queen-sized bed.
- A/V Package (with SAT TV antenna KVH TracVision + decoders)
- Additional bed in aft guest cabin
- Advance Package
- Barbecue in cockpit
- Bow sunbathing cushions with cover
- Co-pilot helm seat
- Cover for helm seat, dashboard, cockpit sofa, aft cushions
- Electric Searchlight
- Esthec Platinum in cockpit deck and swim platform
- Esthec Platinum on side decks
- External cushions in Batyline fabric
- Hardtop accents in carbon look
- Ice maker in cockpit
- Owner's manual
- Painted hull
- SeaKeeper Gyro Stabilizer 6
- Sofa bed in dinette
- Steplights for exterior (courtesy lights)
- Underwater Lights (2)
- US Version
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Platinum Package
- Warm Grey Oak Furniture
- Owner's personal items and belongings.
- Owner’s personal items and all items not specifically shown on this listing sheet shall be excluded from the sale. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided pursuant to a Purchase Agreement, upon written request.