Listed at $599,000
Available for SaleGonna Be Alright45' 2016 Cruisers Yachts
Incredible layout with low hours!
Optioned out!! Low hour twin Volvo D6 IPS 435 hp engines with joystick docking, Garmin Electronics Suite, (2) 12 inch color screen Navigational/HD Radar/sounder units, plus 9" Garmin screen dedicated to engine data. Hydraulic swim/dinghy platform, SureShade power cockpit shade. Cockpit grill, sink, Refrigerator, Ice Maker with (2) removable Barstools, Aft glass wall opens for direct access into the Galley, making this a great boat for entertaining family and friends. Huge power sunroof, upgraded sound system, flat screen HDTV with SAT and Over-air Digital TV antennas. 2 stateroom / 2 head layout. Excellent visibility from the salon/galley/helm with huge windows and a fully heated/air conditioned interior.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||362 gal (1,371 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||48 gal (182 L)|
|Location:||Florida, SANDESTIN, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||23 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
- Navigation Center
- Cockpit Speakers
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Head
- Battery Charger
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Shore Power Inlet
- Cockpit Cushions
- Swimming Ladder
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Table
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Replaced all Led acid batteries with HD AGM batteries.
- Changed air filters from paper to Walker High Flow.
- Added 120 V plugin receptacle.
- Upgraded Trim Tab Control and Panel
- Added middle screen Garmin GPS/Map 743 for engine gauges.
- Added Night Camera - FLIR M364C (Bill, I think that’s the correct model. When I got it around two years or so, it was the latest model without color.)
- Upgraded com to Garmin 215.
- Upgraded Trim Tab system and Panel.
- Upgraded outside speakers to JL Audio M6-650
- Upgraded Main Stereo Receiver To - Fusion RA70 Stereo W/Two Zones
1. Replaced Anchoring Chain/Rope to All Chain.
2. Replaced Forward Control Switches With New Stile.
1. Changed Out Air Condition Water for Larger Unit and better flow with easier access.
2. Changed out both head/slump pumps for newer stile.
3. Installed waist tank pump out macerator and through hull Seacock for long/offshore needs.