Listed at $271,400
Available for SaleAtlas45' 2007 Don Smith
2007 Don Smith 45 CDF - Re-Powered in 2016!
Call will all Offers and Trades!
NextGen 3.5 KW Generator with 500 Hours!
Cruise Speed 30 Knots at 18 Gallons Per Hour!
Top Speed - 36 Knots!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Location:||Dominican Republic, La Romana|
|Cruising Speed:||30 Knots|
|Max Speed:||36 Knots|
- Full Head with Shower and Sink
- Cabin V-Berth
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Head
- 120V/12V Refrigerator
- Galley and Sink with Corian Countertop
- 12V Television in Cabin
- Closet behind TV
Electronics (Upgraded 2015):
- (2) Garmin 7612 XSV
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Airmar B175M Transducer
- Garmin GMR18 HD Radar
- (3) Voltmeters for Battery Banks
- Digital Compass
- (2) Icom Black Box VHF
- Fusion RA770 Radio
- (2) JL Audio Amps
- (8) 7.7 Inch Speakers
- (2) 10 Inch Subs
- (2) JL Audio PS650-VeX-SG-TMB-LDB Vex
- Enclosed Pod Speakers
- 2” Shafts with Stainless Steel Struts
- Racor 900FH Fuel Filters
- Bow Thruster Electric Vetus 210 Lbs. (New 2020)
- Vetus Windlass (New 2019)
- Electric Console Windshield with ½” Safety Glass
- 18,000 BTU Cabin Air Conditioner
- (2) 4000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- (2) 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Reverso Oil Change System
- 30 AMP Shore Power
- 3.5 KW NextGen Generator with 500 Hours
- Battery Charger
- (8) Optima Batteries (4 Engines/4 House)
- PANELTRONICS Electric Breakers Box for all 12V Circuits
- L-Seating Aft with Pedestal Table
- Swimming Ladder
- Transom Live Well
- Transom Fresh Water Shower
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.