Listed at $399,000
Available for SaleDream Catcher45' 2010 Formula
2010 Formula 45s graceful, flowing lines, impressive coupe design and luxurious, residential interior are in perfect agreement with its smooth, powerful performance. Each styling concept and every perceptive feature aptly reflects the design artistry of John Adams. The Formula 45 Yacht is further elevated by superior quality materials and components and in unparalleled detailing.
- Twin Volvo Penta 600 IPS with Joystick Piloting
- Full 1000 hr service at 950 Hours
- Bottom painted 11/2020 and oil changed in pods, engines and genset 11/2020. All service is up to date.
- Hydraulic swim platform
- New instruments: Upgraded Garmin chart plotters, radar and autopilot
- New sat TV
- New TV in salon
- New microwave/convection oven
- Ralph Lauren model
- Zebrano finish on cabinets
- Canvas enclosure on rear of helm-includes Velcro sunshields
- Isinglass curtain to enclose helm area
- Updated pods. Port was completed 10/2020 with 2 year warranty (JAS Marine) Starboard completed 2015
- Underwater lights
- Upgraded mattress in stateroom. Tempur-pedic
- Extra electrical outlets and USB ports in salon
- Custom fitted sheets
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||350 gal (1,325 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||75 gal (284 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Palm Beach Gardens, United States|
|Model:||45 Sport Yacht|
- Entering the 45 Formula is easy via the hydraulic swim platform, transom door and two level Cockpit. The Helm is to starboard with a great Garmin electronics package just forward of a double helm seat. Aft seating converts to day bed & sun bed.
- The walk thru windshield offers easy access to the Fore Decks great adjustable backrest/sun lounges.
- Below decks is entered via a large sliding centerline door. The Galley to port and Salon area to starboard. The Salon settee converts to sleep two.
- Forward is the Master Cabin with a queen size berth and a huge separate shower adjacent to the Head and vanity compartment.
- Guests can be comfortable in the Aft Cabins twin berths that easily convert to a queen size berth. A separate head and shower compartment compliments the vanity which is open to the Stateroom.
- Master Cabin Starting forward is an upholstered panel with two Zebrano wood panels outboard. The berth below is a free form queen size and has a "Sunsus" Memory Foam mattress that hinges up to offer storage below plus the four Zebrano wood storage drawers facing aft.
- A Zebrano wood shelf port and starboard serve as a nightstands. Above the shelves are opening stainless steel portholes in the padded hull liner with drapes, upholstered cornice boards and stainless steel speakers are above.
- Over the berth are twin reading lamps and a sliding Ocean Air shade and screen over the opening center deck hatch.
- Aft to both port and starboard are large Zebrano wood door hanging lockers, with cedar lining and an auto light with shelves within. A wood sole and wood steps for ease of getting into the bed are just below the hanging lockers. The port locker has a stainless steel digital safe.
- Next aft to starboard is the Zebrano wood door into the head and sink compartment. To port is the very large stall shower. 5
- Furthest aft is the Zebrano wood pocket door to separate the Cabin from the Salon. Inside the door is a beveled edge dressing mirror.
- Also in the Master Cabin is a 20" Sharp LCD HD TV/DVD combo, Bose stereo speakers, digital Marine Air AC controls, a CO monitor, four overhead halogen mini spots and a courtesy light at the foot of the berth.
- The portside shower compartment has Corian tile sole and seat, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, an opening stainless steel porthole, a mirrored storage compartment and a light, an AC outlet and exhaust fan.
- The starboard side Head compartment has Corian tiled sole and a fold down seat above the Vacuuflush toilet. The bow front vanity has two Zebrano wood cabinet doors below, a sink in the Corian countertop above and a drawer. Outboard are four Zebrano cabinets, an AC vent, an opening stainless steel porthole with a pleated shade.
- Two large dressing mirrors, a courtesy light, an exhaust fan, two duplex GFCI outlets and three overhead halogen mini spots are also in this area.
- The Salon is next aft and basically to the starboard side of this area. There is a large C-shaped Ultra Leather settee with partial storage below. In front of the settee is an adjustable height table and two removable stools. The table leaves and remotely stored cushions can be added to make this into a double berth. On the forward end of the Salon is a built in 40" HD TV. Outboard and above are four Zebrano wood storage cabinets with a Sony Blue Ray player and a Bose Lifestyle CD/DVD with hard drive storage capability. Below this is an Oceanair pleated shade concealing a large opening Bomar Harbor View porthole. (with black out canvas covers)
- Also in this area is a CO detector, digital Marine Air controls, a Fusion Commander remote for the outside stereo, Ipod hook up, four sets of Bose mini cube speakers, subwoofer, four overhead halogen mini spots, an overhead skylight and a Walvac central vacuum.
- Four wood tread steps lead to the upper deck centerline and aft.
- The Galley occupies the portside of the Salon area, is L shaped, and consists of the following equipment:
- Stainless steel microwave & oven
- Two burner ceran top cooktop with hinged cover
- Under-mount double stainless steel sink
- Corian countertops
- Single lever faucet with spray hose
- Novacool stainless steel panel refrigerator with freezer
- Under-cabinet rope lighting (7)
- Zebrano wood upper cabinets (6)
- Zebrano wood drawers (3)
- Zebrano wood lower cabinets
- Backlit three-tier stemware shelf with clear door
- Matching Bomar Harbor
- View opening portlight with Ocean Air shade (black out shade covers) (4)
- Overhead halogen spots
- Matching overhead skylight with blackout shade covers.
- Aft to port of the Galley is the Guest Cabin with two athwartship single berths. Each berth has an upholstered headboard and a reading light on a Zebrano wood panel. Between the berth is a nightstand with flip-up storage within.
- Above the berth is an opening stainless steel porthole behind an Ocean Air pleated shade. Under the aft berth are the necessary parts to easily convert these two berths to a queen-size berth.
- At the foot of the aft, berth is a mirrored door hanging locker with shelves.
- At the foot of the forward berth is a storage drawer below and a cabinet that opens to allow the 20" Sharp LCD HD TV/DVD combo to be seen from the berth. Ample storage is within the locker. Stepping up one step to port is the open vanity with a bow front vanity, under-mount sink in a Corian countertop, two Zebrano storage cabinets below. Above is an opening stainless steel porthole with Ocean Air pleated shade and two beveled edge mirrored cabinet doors just below.
- Just forward is the yachts electrical panel. Next aft is the head and shower compartment with a Vacuuflush toilet, mirrored storage cabinet and a curtain shower with a handheld or wall-mounted fixture, a light, a nightlight, an exhaust fan, and an AC vent.
- Fiberglass nonskid decks 1 1/2"
- Stainless steel rub rail
- Concealed anchor windlass locker
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass w/200' chain
- Up & down foot switches with electric chain counter
- Freshwater anchor wash (6) down system
- Polished stainless steel anchor
- Handheld remote for windlass
- Stainless steel bow rail with integral blue LED lights & mid-level lifeline
- Polished stainless steel Bomar deck hatch (6)
- Stainless steel portholes in hull w/screens (2)
- Oversize Harbor View portlights w/screens (2)
- Drifast bow cushions with adjustable backrests
- Stainless steel handrails at bow lounge (2)
- Windshield wipers & washers
- ACR Remote control halogen searchlight
- Polished dual air horn
- Textulene windshield cover
- Integrated side entry boarding step
- Aft sun lounge with (2) dual height
- Corian tables & filler cushions
- Molded wet bar with sink
- Corian countertop
- Stainless steel, U Line refrigerator with icemaker '
- In counter trash container and cooler stone
- 120V GFCI outlet
- 220V Gaggenau cook top under hinged lid
- PDF storage locker with Corian countertop
- U shaped lounge seating with storage below
- Pneumatic assist curved transom door Sunbrella
- Cockpit enclosure
- Emergency fire system pull
- Marine Air digital AC controls
- Starboard side storage locker
- Molded steps to side deck
- Aft enclosure connects to transom with large U Zip with screen
- Two color blue/red courtesy lights
- Hot & cold shower
- Disconnect switch for auxiliary, 12-volt power
- Aft seating covers
- Drop curtain, arch to deck
- Hydraulic tender platform with adjustable tender chocks
- Concealed stainless steel swim ladder stern cleats
- Molded transom trunk with pneumatic assist hatch with fender storage
- City water inlet
- Cable tv
- Motorized hatch lift
- Quick Access engine hatch with stainless steel locker
- DC Engine Room lighting
- Automatic fire system
- Reverso Remote
- 12-volt oil change system for engines & generator (3)
- Low noise rotary
- Engine Room blowers (2)
- Automatic bilge pumps
- High water bilge alarm
- QL automatic trim tab system
- Seaward 20 gallon stainless steel water heater with heat exchanger (2)
- Racor 9000
- MA fuel filters for main engines
- Racor 500 MA fuel filter for generator
- Freshwater washdown
- Three-step stainless steel ladder into
- Engine Room Pressure water system with auto-fill option
- Dockside pump-out for head 18,000 BTU reverse cycle AC system for Salon, Galley & Aft Cabin
- 7000 BTU reverse cycle AC system for Master Cabin
- 11.5 kW Westerbeke Generator in sound shield (4)
- Starting batteries in battery boxes (2)
- Auxiliary batteries in battery boxes
- Charles 80 amp battery charger
- Charles 40 amp battery charger DC electric panel with:
- DC voltmeter for house bank & generator bank (16)
- Breaker protected DC circuits
- Generator start/stop panel
- Waste tank level indicator
- Freshwater tank gauge
- AC panel with: (4) Analog voltmeters (16) Breaker protected AC circuits (24) Breaker 12V distribution panel in Engine Room
- Glendinning 50 amp 220V shore cord reel
- Battery paralleling option
- Windshield to aft of cockpit seating
- Aft cockpit “Camper”
- Cockpit TV
- Mesh windscreen cover