Listed at $949,000
Available for SaleOff Leash45' 2022 Greenline
Twin Master Stateroom / Twin Head, Galley Aft Layout in a beautiful white oak (UPGRADE) finish (AND UPGRADED FLOORING) keeps the boat "Bright and Light"! Match that with the REAL (UPGRADED) "Emotion Leather" (NOT Mexico Artificial Leather, that was an option too) and a hide-away TV in the Salon, makes this a Unique, Warm and comfortable retreat for a cruise of any length of time.
Shaft Drive 370 HP Volvo Engines make this a very quick and economical boat to run. Bow and Stern Thrusters (UPGRADE) and a door at the lower helm station, makes this the perfect one-person operational 45' yacht.
This is a fast, dry, great handling yacht that is extremely safe AND PROVEN (This boat has not just sat at the docks, it is a Great Loop Veteran that never had an issue).
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty looking yacht that is enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest flybridge in its class. At the same time, it protects the covered sidewalks making movement forward while underway, extremely SAFE and it also completely covers the aft deck. The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman's position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic swim-platform has cockpit Euro-Style transom with access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage area which is perfect for dive tanks and a compressor, Sea-Doo type or small toys and much, much more. It's an absolutely huge area.
The Galley connects the cockpit and salon which is a Greenline Yachts feature on all Greenline Yachts and has been for their 15-year history. It is a signature design feature and the 45 Fly holds true to this. This feature allows for a "One-level" entertainment area. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area on the port-side. The lower helmsman's station is on the Starboard-side and has a door for easy single-handed maneuvering immediately to the outside of the helm station. There is an over-sized cleat directly outside of the door, which makes this the perfect one-person operational 45' Yacht.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the Forward cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the Mid-Ship / Full Beam cabin with an Island King-Size walk-around bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large cabin forward is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular views thanks to the cut-outs in the cap-rail on both sides of the hull. The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range. In most cases, this second cabin would be the owner's cabin of any other 45-footer on the planet.
Both cabins also offer a private in-suite head with separate shower and a prestigious, full-size walk-in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess.
Contact the Listings Licensed Yacht Broker on his cellular as he knows more about Greenline Yachts than your average yachting salesperson.
Tender does not convey with the sale of the yacht.
- Day toilet access from corridor to bathroom in bow
- Hi-Low dining table, with cushions included for an extra 2 berths
Interior - Wood
- Furniture in White-Oak includes neutral leather details and sand colored carpeting below deck.
- Dark Wood flooring on the main deck interior
Interior - Blinds
- Venetian wooden blinds - white oak in salon
- Upholstery in Emotion Leather - cream color
Exterior - Forward Deck "Sunbathing Area"
- Sun mattress with lifting headrest. Integrated cup holders.
- Bimini above the lifting headrest.
- Forward looking settee with retractable backrest.
- Protective cover for sunbathing area.
- Cushions in ivory
Exterior - Prestige Teak Tables
- Cockpit table in Natural Teak with cup holders in the middle, protective cover
- Flybridge table in Natural Teak with cup holders in the middle, foldable, protective cover
Electricity Package Upgrade
- 3x additional 12V 160Ah batteries - totaling 10.25 kW service battery. This is a HUGE Upgrade.
- With this package all 110V devices will be connected to Inverter
- Battery and solar management
- SIMRAD Dual Chart plotter NSO evo3S MPU DUAL 2x16-inch, SIMRAD Autopilot AP44 VRF high-capacity pack
- DST810 Smart transducer, digital switching for 16 fuses
- SIMRAD HALO20+ (doppler technology up to 36 nautical miles)
- SIMRAD RS100-B VHF Radio with integrated AIS transmitter and receiver
- Navigation Package Upgrades
- C-Map North America
- 4 cameras connected to multifunctional display plotter (bow, 2x aft, engine room)
- LED LCD TV 40-inch DVBT in the salon - mounted and prewired (manual liftng)
- LED LCD TV 32-inch DVBT in the Master cabin - mounted and prewired
- LED LCD TV 24-inch DVBT in the VIP cabin - mounted and prewired
- Glomex TV antenna for digital signals with amplifier
- Salon & Cockpit
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector. 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers, in salon. 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers, in salon
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
- Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
- 2 x underwater lights on transom, white. Courtesy lights on side deck steps. Illuminated side deck pillars
- Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit
- 2 x Pop up lights at sun pad in bow. 2 x LED floodlights for transom
Mooring and Dockage
- 8 x fenders Polyform G6. 4 x 15m, 18mm mooring lines. G - hook mooring system.
- Chain counter, helm station
- Upgraded 75 lb. anchor with 150 foot of chain and 150 feet of rode.
Exterior Galley Package
- BBQ (electric)
- Sink (hot/cold tap)
- Protective cover
Protective Covers Package
- Flybridge cover for sunbed.
- Helm station
- Cockpit bench cover
- Sunscreen for windshield
- Curtain for Lower Helm Station Door.
- Natural teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
- Tropical Reverse cycle A/C system, 5 A/C units,70.000BTU, 110V, mesh window screens
- Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor wash-down, including water hose and nozzle
- Washing/Dryer ventless machine 7 kg, 110V installed in walk-in closet or third cabin
- Luxury Convection Oven "Bosch", 110V with microwave function
- Generator (diesel) 13.5 kW110v/60Hz
- Stern thruster incl. 2 x AGM battery (Sleipner)
- Search light with joystick
- Flybridge bimini top stainless-steel support forward and aft incl LED light
- Electric opening for aft toy storage (access to storage room on transom, lifts all incl. cockpit bench and table)
- Hydraulic platform (max. lifting capacity 300 kg)
- Trim tabs
- Cable master shore power cable handling system, electric for A/C or Service, (included cable) - max 2 ps.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YachtSalesInternational.com. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||396 gal (1,500 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||159 gal (602 L)|
|Holding Tank:||53 gal (201 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Ft. Meyers, United States|
|Model:||45 Fly Great Loop Veteran|
|Cruising Speed:||19 Knots|
|Max Speed:||24 Knots|