Listed at $164,000
Available for SaleThird Wish45' 1970 Hatteras
"Third Wish" is a fisherman's dream. One should not be concerned with this beauty's age as she presents herself as a much newer vessel and is built with a solid, one piece molded fiberglass construction. Her present owner has meticulously maintained her for the last 8 years. The previous owner invested nearly 400K in a complete refit in 2008. If you are looking for a true sportfish that can handle rough ocean conditions in comfort, has proven herself in the fish she can catch, without it costing an arm and a leg, "Third Wish" is the vessel for you.
Her Profile is that of a classic sportfisherman with a high foredeck and sweeping sheerline with a low freeboard cockpit. Solid fiberglass construction and great seakeeping qualities have made the 45 Convertible a favorite among tournament minded anglers. Her two stateroom, galley down interior includes a spacious main salon with a spacious cockpit. The Hatteras gets high marks for good all around fishability.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||650 gal (2,461 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||180 gal (682 L)|
|Holding Tank:||75 gal (284 L)|
|Location:||Maryland, Solomons, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||26 Knots|
|Max Speed:||33 Knots|
She can sleep 6 in comfort;
Starting forward; Private cabin with V-berth or single port and starboard berths, seat in between, small vanity with sink to port and large hatch above. There is plenty of storage with drawers under the berths and a hanging locker aft to starboard.
Heading aft to port is the full size head with separate shower stall, head and vanity with sink. The dual access head can be entered from the hall opposite the galley or from the 2nd stateroom aft.
The 2nd stateroom has 2 single berths with a bureau in between and large hanging locker forward as well as private access to the head. Her galley is located down and across from the Master Stateroom.
Up several steps and one enters the spacious Main Salon. Here the beam on this boat is truly felt. Looking forward she has a wet bar port of center and starboard of center are the steps to the galley and staterooms. An entertainment center is found forward and all the way to starboard. Along her port side of the salon there is a huge freezer followed b y 2 barrel chairs and cabinet on aft bulkhead. To starboard and aft of the entertainment center is a cabinette followed by a large L-shaped settee that can convert to a double berth.
Her interior is warm with Tiger Mahogany throughout yet the salon is bright with her large windows. Carpet on her sole in the salon and navy curtains all around. Access to her engine compartment is via the sole in the salon.
A centerline door leads to her large cockpit. Here one will find there have been some modification to the original design. A large bait well was added and molded into her transom, also allowing to double as a bait cutting table that can be placed on top. Center is the Fighting chair where the magic happens. There is a large live well under the cockpit sole. A huge custom built and molded in storage locker or fish hold with drain to starboard on the aft bulkhead. To port is a custom and molded in tackle compartment with multiple drawers for all your fishing needs. Both lockers have custom cushions and seat back for additional cockpit seating.
A substantial and custom pipe welded frame, ladder and six rod holders were installed on the flybridge in 2003. Her top has recently been replaced and she has a full enclosure for inclement weather conditions. There are two helm seats and forward of the helm is a forward facing bench seat with cushions.
She has a large and well equipped full galley that will keep you going for those extended fishing trips.
- Large single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Full size refridge and freezer
- 3 burner stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Coffee maker
There is plenty of storage space with both upper and lower cabinets and lots of counter space for food preparations.
- Twin 3196 Caterpillar dsl engines installed in 2003
- 660 HP will cruise at 26 kts and top out at 33+ kts running at 2350 RPM's
- The starboard engine had a complete overhaul and though her hours on the meter show 2847 she only has 209 since the overhaul in 2019.
- 10/28/15 new aftercoolers, hoses, blockheaters, and water manifolds done on both engines.
- Jabsco oil changing system for both engines and the gen set
- 2016 Alternator for port engine
- 2003 Westerbeke 12.5KW
- generator installed and has aprox. 1000 hours.
- Cruisesair Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heat (2 units)
- Twin disc trolling valves
- 28X34X4 blade Nibral props (serial # 166424 and 166425)
- 3 Automatic bilge pumps
- Custom stainless steel trim tabs
- Fuel water separators
- Engine alarms
- USCG equipment
- Dripless shaft logs
- Engine synchronizers
- De-watering pump
- Lectrasan treatment system
- 12V and 110V system
- Faze III battery charge 12 and 24 volt
- 110V shore power with 2 - 30amp cords
- Spreader lights
- Aft deck lights
- Flybridge lighting
- Spotlight With remote on flybridge
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Icom IC-M602 VHF
- AFI airhorn
- Furuno 48 mile Radar
- Furuno Color LCD sounder FCV-582L
- Depth and Fishfinder
- AM/FM/TV/CD/DVD/Sirius XM Dolby ABMI
- 6 Pinnacle salon speakers with subwoofer
- 2 speakers on flybridge
- 2 speakers in cockpit
- Custom Slane windows
- Custom Slane engine vent covers
- Deck wash down
- Anchor with 7' chain and 150' of rode
- Forentine offshore anchor with 200' of rode and 18' umbrella (new)
- 32' Rupp outriggers
- Life Raft (may need cretification)
- Fire extinguishers
- Freshwater wash down
- 26 Rod holders; 8 on fighting chair, 3 either side of cabin, 6 off flybridge, 6 in gunnel
- Dock side water
- Dock lines
- Piped electronics arch
- Custom transom lockers
- Custom cockpit storage lockers
Done in 2003;
- New wiring, controls and engine start
- Cleaned fuel tanks
- New Slane custom air intake vents
- New Slane Salon windows
- Installed new pipe welded frame/ladder/6 rod holders for flybridge
- Custom flybridge/fishbox/cabinets/tackle locker/Slain windows and trim
- 2 helm seats on flybridge
- New bedding
- Upgraded soft goods in interior
- Re-chromed all hardware
- New carpet and tile
- Stereo/TV/Surround sound inside and out
- Installed Smart rails and barrier coat bottom
- Installed live well in cockpit sole
- Installed PSSI Dripless bearings on shafts
- Installed new fighting chair
- Re-built Port transmission
- Re-built generator
- New Cruisair 1.5 ton HVAC with digital controls
- $25,000.00 rebuild of starboard engine - Invoices to show what was done.
- Two new Nibral Props $10,000.00
This 45' Hatteras Convertible Sportfish is equipped and ready to go. Her spacious cockpit gets high marks for good all around fishability. She may be heavier than many others built today but you will appreciate it when the weather gets rough. Don't pass this beauty by.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.