Listed at $39,900
Available for SaleFaith45' 1960 Matthews
1960 Matthews 45 Flybridge Cruiser "Faith"
- Stored in a Covered slip in Brackish Water
- Cummins Diesel Power
- Updated Diesel Generator with under 100HRS
“Faith” is a beautiful classic yacht that is ready to be enjoyed by her next owner.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||45' (14 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||Seabrook, Texas, United States|
A 45’ twin diesel engine mahogany planked over oak framed motor yacht. Fiberglass over wood bottom and forward decks. Steering station from flybridge and a lower station in forward salon.
Forward forepeak rope locker. Forward head and one bunk aft. One stateroom aft of forward head to starboard. Port head and shower. Galley is just aft of forward stateroom. Up 3 steps is a furnished main salon and lower helm station. Down 1 step to a large beautiful cockpit.
Galley Down Layout & Open to Cabin with Dinette to port.
- Princess 120V 3 Burner Stove & Oven- Good Condition
- Front Loading Norcold 120/12V Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Sink
- 11Gallon Water Heater
- Microwave Oven
The galley is well maintained and in good condition.
- (2) Heads
- (2) 12V
- Located in aft lazarette and aft engine room with good accessibility.
- Aluminum Tanks (4) with 400 total gallons
- Fill Lines are Copper & Neoprene and in good condition where accessible
- Lines & Hoses Copper & Neoprene Good Condition where Accessible
- The tanks have been updated from the original black iron tanks.
- Aluminum Water Tanks are located in aft Engine Room with good accessibility.
- 12V Pressure System
- 100 Gallons
- Neoprene Fill Lines
- Copper & Reinforced Plastic for lines and hoses. Good Condition
- The tank is in good condition and updated from the original black iron tank.
- (2) Garmin GPS Units
- 12V Remote Spotlight
- Northern Lights 9KW Diesel Generator SER#3773243873C
- 110V Shore Power
- 12V Ships Batteries
- (8) GP 31 12V Lead Acid (In between engines)
- Mastervolt 12/35amp Battery Charger
- (2) 16000 BTU
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9 M2 Diesel Engines (300HP)
- Under 1000 HRS on both
- Bronze 4 Blade 21” Propellers
- Stainless Steel 1.5” Shafts
- Dripless Shaft Seals
Hull & Deck
- Paint over Mahogany Plank – Hull
- Paint over Plywood & Fiberglass – Decks
- Cockpit is Teak
- Bottom Paint over Mahogany Plank with Fiberglass Exterior Paint Complete 08/2020
- Steam Bent Oak Frames
- Oak Longitudinales
- #14 – 1.75” Silicon Bronze Fasteners
The hull below waterline up to about 6” above waterline was fiber glassed over- this was done before the current owners purchased the vessel- there was no delamination or blistering noted in 2020.
The interior of the hull was noted in sound condition- the frame ends show light deterioration- the keel, bulkheads and breast ties were found in good condition where accessible.
Seller’s Personal Items
Remarkable boat that has cruised the East Coast of US and back to TX by a knowledgeable cruising couple.
She’s due for hull side paint. We have an estimate from local vendor for under 10K.