Listed at $159,000
Available for SaleMavericku0027s Girl46' 1988 Transpacific Marine
1988 Transpacific Marine 46' Corsican
Queen bed staterooms fore and aft, each with separate stall showers in private heads! Dependable Cat 3208 mains, huge flybridge and enclosed aft deck! Very clean and ready to go, inside and out!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||46' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||285 gal (1,079 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||250 gal (947 L)|
|Holding Tank:||40 gal (152 L)|
|Location:||Bradenton, Florida, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||12 Knots|
|Max Speed:||18 Knots|
Aft deck has door on starboard going into the main salon. Lots of windows on both sides and front of main salon provide natural light and great views. Forward and open to the main salon are the galley to port and dinette to starboard. Further forward is the guest stateroom with queen berth, hanging locker, storage lockers and private head with separate stall shower.
Aft from the main salon is the master stateroom with a lot of closet and storage space for a boat under 50’. Master head even has a mini-tub, separate stall shower.
- Very well-equipped galley forward on port
- Norcold DE-0061 Refrigerator/Freezer
- Galley Maid Electric 3-Burner Cooktop and Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Deep Double Sinks
- Most electronics updated/upgraded 2016-2017
- Simrad NSS12 Multi Display Touch Screen Chart Plotter, Radar, and Sounder
- Simrad NSS8 Second Screen MFD
- BSM Sounder
- Icom IC-M604 VHF
- Simrad AP-28 Autopilot
- Fusion MS IP700 Stereo
Great access and easy walk around side decks. Aft deck has custom storage cabinets with combo unit washer/dryer and ice maker.
Aft deck and bridge enclosure with new clear Vinyl. Canvas Bimini on bridge and fiberglass hardtop over aft deck.
- Tender davit on the bow with removable rail section
- Maxwell 2200 Anchor Windlass
- Kodiak 45 lb. Stainless Plow Anchor
- Back up Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Lewmar 24 Volt DC Bow Thruster
- (2) Rule 3700 GPH Bilge Pumps
- (1) Rule 1800 GPH Bilge Pump
- Fire Boy HFC 227 Fire Suppression System in Engine Room
- (3) Handheld Fire Extinguishers
- AC units upgraded and serviced. All 3 are now 16,000 BTU with new pump and manifold.
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- New hot water heater
- Both heads electric macerator type
- Magma BBQ
Very nice example of a Sundeck Motor Yacht in every way. Continuously maintained and upgraded by owners for many years "Mavericks’ Girl" is ready for new adventures!
Tools, Personal Items. Brig tender does not convey with vessel.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.