Listed at $849,900
Available for SaleAntoinette47' 1988 Hines-Farley
47' Hines-Farley Sport Fisherman 1988
"Antoinette" is without a doubt, one of the finest sport fisherman on the market! Powered by twin Caterpillar 3406's with 2,457 hours. She has excellent electronics, lots of recent updates, beautiful interior and an incredible ride!!!!!
If you are in the market for a truly fine Sport Fisherman, look no further! This is the one!!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||47' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||700 gal (2,650 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||Belmar, New Jersey, United States|
- AC Units - Salon - replaced 7/19 Along with pumps
- Replaced engine coolers + cleaned heat exchangers + resealed 12/19
- Installed all new outlets throughout boat 1/18
- Replaced wallpaper in all lower deck + carpet in salon 1/18
- Boat pulled at Jersey Cape All new electronics + repeater in cockpit (2/18–6/18)
- Boatn pulled for for major paint - top to bottom + front to back, new cutlassn bearing, new dripless seals on shafts + props sent out and checked and nrudder bearings replaced New transducers (all state of art) and 2 new nStidd Seating 6/18
- Major service on Gen/Set: new fuel pump, injectors, impeller and sending units 8/19
- New helm enclosure and deck enclosure 11/18
- New microwave 9/18
- AC Units - State RM - replaced 8/17
- New Windlass replaced 6/17 (used one time)
- New toilet macerators installed and converted for fresh or raw water Installed all new LED lighting 12/17
- All 5 Bilge Pumps replaced (5) 4/18 Rebuilt Steer Cylinder + Linkage 10/17
- All teak replaced in cockpit - floor, gunnels, door (custom made) + engine room hatch + new windows Replaced rod holders 5/16
- Head Liner replaced 5/16
- New outriggers installed 4/16
- Usedn 3406-E engines with Port Engine - 1,910 hours / Starboard Engine 1,941 nhours were installed. Both engines had bottom engine done, new injectorsn installed + coolers replaced.
- ZI Transmissions were also rebuilt @ 5000.00 each
- New dash set up installed for analog gauges to keep as original as possible
Master Stateroom forward with Island bed and head.
Guest Stateroom aft to port with twin berths and head.
Up to Salon with flush mount Galley including:
- Ice maker
- New S/S Water Heater
- Twin Lounges
Helm and Electronics (Installed Spring 2018)
- Garmin GPS Map XSV
- Garmin GPS FF
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin GPS Map 7608
- (2) Icom IC M502
Garmin fishfinder has been set up to repeat signal to flat screen TV in the salon.
- (3)Three Batteries
- Shore Power
- 18kw Westerbeke Generator with 2,161 Hours
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406 4 Stroke 800 HP Diesels with 2,457 Hours
- Spare Props
- VacuFlush Heads
- Kobelt Pneumatic Shift Levers
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- International 130 lb. Fighting Chair and Helm Chair
- Cockpit Freezer
- Tackle Center
- Transom Door
- In-Deck Live Well
- Tuna Tower
- Flush Mount Bluewater Teaser Reels
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.