Listed at $829,000
Available for SaleBALANCED ROCK48' 2016 Aquila
Rare 2016 Aquila 48 Powercat. - MAKE AN OFFER at $829,000
EXTREMELY CLEAN, EXPERTLY MAINTAINED, SHINES and SPARKLES!!!
IMPRESSIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE BY MARINE MAX
(High quality of the build really shows, not showing any wear and tear expected from charter.)
BOTH the LLC and the YACHT are FOR SALE in the BVI:
This is a great opportunity to not only own the highly sought after Aquila 48 currently operating in the BVI as a US documented vessel.
- The yacht is managed by a US based LLC in a partnership with the Marine Max in their Nanny Cay charter program.
- She is currently paying her way with charter income through December 2022.
- She doesn't show like a charter boat which speaks volumes to the level of care and maintenance MarineMax deliver to their yacht owners. Seriously consider her for yourself, before this opportunity expires.
Current owner was extremely pleased with both Marine Max and the Aquila construction, so they built another Aquila and will be taking delivery of their new Aquila in JULY 2022.
They are ready to sell Balanced Rock so make an offer.
Great opportunity to own the 4 Cabin Aquila 48.
She features an extensive list of options including:
Premium Cherry Wood Package
Engine upgrade to Twin 330HP
Hard Top Bimini with Windscreen
Chilled Water Air Conditioning
Blue Underwater lights
And much more!
*Not for sale to US Residents while in US Waters. USCG Documented vessel with a BVI Flag - US Duty not paid.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 153 Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||48' (15 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||356 gal (1,348 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||206 gal (780 L)|
|Holding Tank:||90 gal (341 L)|
|Flag:||Virgin Islands, British|
|Location:||ROAD TOWN, Virgin Islands (British)|
Custom built to significantly elevate the boating experience aboard a power catamaran under 50’, the Aquila 48 has been developed to set the standard as the state-of-the-art, pure-bred power catamaran with a perfect balance between luxurious comfort and performance.
The Aquila 48 was designed in collaboration with leading experts in the power boating industry including world-class designers, engineers and builders as well as the industry’s leading yacht retailer. She represents the newest and most exciting evolution on the market today. On the Aquila 48 you will quickly notice the attention to innovative design, detail and quality in all areas of the yacht. The main deck offers extended spaces for living large, with beautiful panoramic views and access to both forward and aft covered cockpit seating areas.
Inside, comfortable saloon seating ensures leisurely dining and entertainment. The galley is ergonomically designed with the most modern of appliances, and all the cabins are well lit thanks to their panoramic windows and offer spacious en-suite bathrooms and showers stalls.
Pleasing modern lines set the Aquila 48 in a league of her own and moving around this boat is a breeze for people of all ages and abilities. Aft, a lifting platform provides excellent access to the ocean, dinghy and water toys. Access to the flybridge from one of five convenient stairways - the interior salon, or the innovative forward and aft secure stairways. A large entertainment and dining area on the flybridge with barbeque with wet bar, and forward, an ergonomically designed steering console position with modern navigation equipment. On the main deck, outside shaded areas in the front and rear ensure leisurely relaxation on every level
BASE AND OPTIONS:
- 2016 AQUILA 48
- 4 CABINS, 4 HEADS
- FOREPEAK SKIPPERS CABIN WITH AIR CONDITIONING: BUNK, TOILET, & SINK
- PREMIUM INTERIOR FINISH PACKAGE
- CHERRY WOOD INTERIOR
- VOLVO 2 X D6-330HP UPGRADE
- UPGRADE ENGINE MFD FROM 4” TO 7”
- ROPE CUTTERS X 2
- HARDTOP WITH STAINLESS STEEL SUPPORT ON FLYBRIDGE WITH LIGHTS
- HELM STATION CANVAS COVER - BLACK COLOR
- 2 x SUN LOUNGING PADS ON FLYBRIDGE LOCATED IN FRONT OF HELM
- ELECTRICAL BBQ WITH POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL REFLECTOR PLATE
- 2 SUN LOUNGING PADS ON FLYBRIDGE
- HYDRAULIC LIFTING PLATFORM
- S/S DINGHY DAVIT WITH ELECTRICAL WINCH
- ANCHORS, 70 LBS DELTA, 45 LBS DANFORTH, 160 FT 3/8 INCH CHAIN, 200 FT 3/4 INCH RODE, SHACKLES, BRIDLE, CHAIN STOPPER
- REMOVABLE TABLE FOR FORWARD COCKPIT
- ROTATING ELECTRICAL TELESCOPING TV FURNITURE IN SALON
- ADDITIONAL FRIDGE IN GALLEY (4 Cub ft Fridge and 0.6 Cub ft ice container)
- REVERSED CYCLE CHILLED WATER AIR CONDITIONING - 48000 BTU, TOTAL AIR HANDLER 55,200 BTU
- FANS IN CABINS - 4 FANS - 4 CABIN VERSION
- ELECTRICAL GRIDDLE WITH COVER INSTALLED IN GALLEY
- SOLAR PANELS (2 X 55W)
- SKIPPER FOREPEAK AIR CONDITIONING
- RAYMARINE I70s MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY (Speed, depth etc.)
- RAYMARINE 60 VHF WITH RAYMICROPHONE REMOTE STATION AND ANTENNAE
- EVOLUTION AUTOPILOT WITH P70 ROTARY DISPLAY (Hydraulic)
- RAYMARINE ES127 CHART PLOTTER PLUS SEATALK BACKBONE
- RAYMARINE 1 X CAM220 CAMERA MOUNTED ON AFT OF FLYBRIDGE FOR DOCKING
- INDUCTION 2 BURNER ELECTRICAL COOKTOP 220V IN PLACE OF GAS COOKER
- INVERTER/CHARGER 12/110V 5000 200VA
- GENERATOR NORTHER LIGHTS 16Kw DUAL VOLTAGE (110v and 220v) WITH SOUND ENCLOSURE, REMOTE CONTROL AND 400L /105GAL DEDICATED DIESEL TANK
- GENERATOR FUEL TRANSFER PUMP - ALLOWS TRANSFER FROM PORT MAIN TANK TO GENERATOR TO PORT AND STBD MAIN TANKS
- DECK COURTESY LIGHTS, TRANSOM, COCKPIT and FLYBRIDGE
- SOLAR PANELS (2 X 55W )
- ELECTRICAL GRIDDLE WITH COVER INSTALLED IN GALLEY
- DOCKSIDE WATER CONNECTION
- 41 US GAL/HR SPECTRA NEWPORT 1000 220 VOLT WITH Z-ION PROTECTION SYSTEM - WATERMAKER
- ADDED UNDERWATER LIGHTING AFT x 4 BLUE AFT
- DECK COURTESY LIGHTS, TRANSOM, COCKPIT AND FLYBRIDGE
- ANTIFOULING PAINT (BLACK)
- MOORING KIT: 8 FENDERS + 4 MOORINGS ROPES
2000 HOURS ON STARBOARD ENGINE
NEW ENGINE ON PORT ENGINE DECEMBER 2021
GENERATOR 10,000 HOURS
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
TAX NOT APPLICABLE
Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
USCG Documented Vessel, BVI Flag, US Duty Not paid.