Listed at $980,000
Available for Sale48 Coupe Hybrid48' 2019 Greenline
New to the market! More pictures coming soon!
Market research and numerous inquiries for a larger Coupe style yacht resulted in the development of the Greenline 48 Coupe, offering a unique level of living quality onboard thanks to Greenline's One Level Living concept and independence.
Independence in terms of not having to search for marinas to plug in and rather stay at anchor as long as you like. The 48 Coupe is equipped with a staggering 2.4 kW of solar panels on the roof in standard, which is equal to a small generator running all the time. Having a continuous and almost unlimited amount of power onboard to run all the onboard appliances in silence, without using any fossil fuels, is not only much friendlier to the environment, but also significantly increases the quality of living onboard. And it is absolutely unique to Greenline Yachts.
We pride ourselves on being able to accommodate almost every customer's wish. Vast list of standard equipment and options includes One level living concept which makes living onboard without any steps between the cockpit and saloon much more comfortable.
The choice of 3 different furniture woods among others enables you to truly tailor your Greenline 48 Coupe to your specific wishes and taste. Ample space above and below deck can be further upgraded with various devices, materials and colors which suits almost every taste and requirements.
To bring the well being onboard even further, the Greenline 48 Coupe features a full functional wet bar mounted at transom. Accessible from the bathing platform, the wet bar is equipped with a BBQ, sink and a worktop to prepare an unforgettable gourmet dinner in a beautiful secluded bay.
Access to the sea has never been easier. The platform comes in two sizes with the possibility of comfortably and effortlessly launching the dinghy using built-in pop-up chocks and of course hydraulic lifting system of the platform.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YachtSalesInternational.com. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||48' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||396 gal (1,500 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||174 gal (659 L)|
|Holding Tank:||105 gal (398 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Model:||48 Coupe Hybrid|
2 x Volvo D3-220 EVCE
- 2 x 14 kW electric motor with integrated 2 x 10 kW generator
- Coupled to the diesel engine by a hydraulically operated clutch
- Lithium Polymer batteries 56 v/720 ah, 40 kWh
- Electronic electro engine controls
- Protected hybrid management system, electronic management module
- Automatic charger 56v/90a, inverter 10000W
- Furniture in white oak
- Master cabin comfort bed
- Salon cabinet with wine cooler "Miele" for 46 bottles
- Venetian wooden blinds w/ golden teak in the saloon and on cabins portlights
- Upholstery leather Emotion
- Sunbathing area: sun mattress with listing headrest, bimini above lifting headrest, forward looking settee with retractable backrest, protective cover for sun bathing area
- Cockpit table in teak with cup holders in the middle, protective cover
- Raymarine AXIOM 2 x 12" touchscreen multifunction display with build in GPS, WIFI - helm station
- Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system
- P70R Color control unit
- DST800 smart transducer
- Radar 4kw Quantum Radome
- Communication package (Raymarine Ray260 + Glomex VHF antenna)
- LED LCD TV 40"DVBT in the Salon - mounted and pre-wired
- LED LCD TV 24" DVBT in the owner's cabin
- Glomex TV Antenna for digital signals with amplifier
- Fusion MS-AV750i Marine Entertainment System
- Fusion MS-BT200 Marine Bluetooth audio module + USB Extension lead flush mount
- Fusion MS-FR6021 6" 200 Watt 2-way waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Fusion PF-FR6030 6" 3 way full range speakers in the salon
- Massive wood decking in cockpit, sidewalks and on the stern platform
- Cushions on cockpit bench + protective cover
- Tropical reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Electric marine toilet
- Central black water tank
- City water connection
- Chain and anchor wash down
- Docking back
- Washing/drying machine
- Trip extender, Genset polar pover
- Stern thruster
- Search light
- Barbeque with wet bar aft
- Quick Gyro
- Extended hydraulic lifting platform
- Trim tabs
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.