Listed at $759,000
Available for SaleALTHEA48' 2005 Kadey-Krogen
Gorgeous Kadey-Krogen 48 NorthSea WideBody
Althea is a wonderful example of the extremely popular Krogen 48. Fully stabilized with the capabilities to take you to far away places!
With two cabins and two heads, Althea is the perfect cruising yacht! Uniquely equipped with both hydronic diesel heating as well as reverse-cycle heat and air-conditioning, Althea is ready to head to the tropics or north to Alaska, Althea will take you to the the places you wish to explore. With full fuel tanks, Althea is ready for adventure.
Don't miss this opportunity to acquire this extremely well kept and maintained Krogen 48, rare to come available here on the west coast! Althea has just had new bottom paint as well as Propspeed completed.
A few of the standout features of Althea are listed below:
- Bow AND Stern Thrusters
- Yacht Controller™
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Heat
- CruisAir Reverse Cycle Heat and Air-Conditioning
- ABT TRAC Hydraulic Stabilizers
- Quick Lift 1000lb Full Power Rotation Davit Crane
- Rigid Boats Tender w/ 40hp Yamaha Outboard
- New Bottom Paint and Prop Speed
- Full Fuel Tanks
- And Many More Outstanding Features
Althea is one not to be missed. Please reach out today for a personal showing or with any questions you may have.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||48' (15 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,000 gal (3,786 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Holding Tank:||85 gal (322 L)|
|Location:||Anacortes, United States, Washington|
|Model:||48 Northsea Widebody|
SALON & GALLEY
Enter the salon via double watertight doors from the cockpit. To starboard is a large L-shaped Settee with UltraLeather cushions and a free standing expanding teak table. On the port side is two free standing recliner chairs with ottomans. The salon features a large screen TV on the forward bulkhead as well as an impressive audio system including a subwoofer.
Just forward of the salon and on the port side is a bar cabinet with an ice maker and lots of storage. There is also a large pantry just forward of the bar counter.
On the starboard side forward of the salon is the galley. The galley of Althea is a great place to prepare a meal. Abundant cabinet space as well as being connected to the salon makes the galley great for entertaining. The galley features beautiful teak louvered cabinet doors and solid surface countertops.
- GE Refrigerator/Freezer 14.4 Cu. Ft.
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven
- GE Microwave/Convection Oven
- Raritan Ice Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Magic Chef Wine Cooler
The pilothouse of Althea is up a few step from the salon. A Stidd helm chair sits on the centerline with a commanding view forward. Aft is a L-shaped settee with a beautiful table and lots of storage below. Access to the deck via dutch doors on both port and starboard sides.
- Furuno GP1920C VX2 NAVnet Plotters
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF
- Yacht Controller™
- Vesper XB8000 AIS
- Furuno RD30 Depth
- Simrad Wind Speed and Direction
- XM Sirius Receiver Linked to Salon and Pilothouse Audio
- ABT TRAC Stabilizer Control Panel
The accommodations are accessed just forward of the salon and galley, and down a few steps. To starboard is a fantastic guest cabin which is a multi-use space. Outboard is a large desk space. On the forward bulkhead in "day mode" is a large settee. In "night mode" the berth pulls out into a spacious berth with a fold down bunk above. This cabin offers ample locker space for extended cruising.
Adjacent to the guest cabin is the guest/day head. Very spacious with a separate enclosed shower and great cabinet space.
Forward of the guest cabin and guest/day head is the gorgeous owners cabin. A large queen berth on the centerline with a new mattress in the last 2 years. The cabin has two overhead opening hatches as well as four opening portholes. Large drawers at the foot of the berth as well as the bureau on the forward bulkhead. Extremely large hanging lockers flank both sides of the cabin with the starboard side locker being massive.
Within the owners cabin is the owners head. Solid surface counters, ample cabinet space and a large enclosed shower rounds out this amazing owners cabin.
MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- John Deere 6068TFM 225hp Main Engine
- Northern Lights 12kW Generator
- ABT TRAC Hydraulic Stabilizer Fins
- Hurricane Hydronic Diesel Heating System
- Dual Racor 900 Fuel Filters
- ESI Fuel Polishing System w/ Racor 1000 Filter
- Cruisair Marine Reverse Cycle Heat/AC
- Sea-Fire Engine Room Fire Extinguisher System
- Glendinning Cable Master
- Torrid Hot Water Heater Plumbed to Hurricane Boiler
- Balmar Hight Output 160 Amp Alternator
- Magnum 2800W Inverter/Charger
- Newmar Phase Three Smart Charger
- Oil Change System (Main, Transmission and Generator)
HULL & DECK
- Quick Lift 1000lb Davit w/ Power Rotation
- Rigid Tender 12' w/ 40hp Yamaha Outboard
- Maxwell 2500lb Horizontal Anchor Windlass
- Ultra Anchor 77lb w/ Stainless Swivel
- Delta Quickset 55lb Anchor
- Marquipt Tide Rider 5-Step Boarding Ladder
- Swim Platform Stainless Staple
- Bimini w/ 3/4 Enclosure
Owner's personal effects, artwork and tools excluded from sale of Althe
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.