Listed at $729,500
Available for SaleNightcap48' 2014 Sabre
Some equipment highlights include:
- Freedom Lift and tender
- Undermount sink in the master
- Upgraded Salon Air-Conditioning
- Utility-Space with Combo Washer & Dryer
The condition of NIGHTCAP will please even the most discriminating buyer. And of course, in your inspection you will see why the Sabre 48 has become one of the most popular Sabre's ever built, and a solid performer in the resale market. Call today to discuss!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||48' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||525 gal (1,988 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||160 gal (606 L)|
|Holding Tank:||70 gal (265 L)|
|Location:||Charlestown, Maine, United States|
|Model:||48 Salon Express|
- Hull Color: Flag Blue
- Boot Top Color: Sabre White
- Cove Stripe Color: Gold
- Deck Color: Sabre White
- Anti Skid Color: Beige
- Swim Platform Color and Anti Skid: Teak Decking
- Head Gelcoat Color: Sport Yacht White
- Galley Corian Color: Witch Hazel
- Guest Head Corian Color: Riviera
- Master Wall Tile Color: Delete from boat
- Master Head Corian and Sink: Witch Hazel w/ Cameo White sink
- Master Head Sole Tile Color: Willow A91(1) w/ white grout
- Guest Head Sole Tile Color: Willow A91(1) w/ white grout
- Stidd Seat Fabric: UL Brisa Distressed Desert Tan 335-3340
- Mate’s Lounge Fabric: Seat: UL Brisa Distressed Desert Tan 335-3340 Back: SB Sailcloth Sahara 32000-0016
- Main Salon Fabric: Navigation Marine
- Aft Cockpit Fabric: Topside Indigo
- Dark hull colors
- Anti-skid color (fore & side decks, and recessed area of swim platform)
- Reverso oil change system
- Freedom Lift dinghy lift
- Shore water inlet
- Fresh water wash down system fore and aft
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Add supply grille to top of chart table & tee some air to galley and utility space.
- Install fresh water spigot in engine room
- Relocate windshield washer fluid to more accessible location in engine room near the water heater and the water pump on the bulkhead.
- Single Seagull water purifier on at galley sink with spigot with y-connection to ice maker.
- Splendide washer/dryer combo installed in utility room to starboard with custom bureau to port.
- Fusion Marine stereo iPod dock with (4) speakers and remote control
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
- Kahlenberg horn controller M-485A
- Install a 26" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom. Install TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Install dimmer in cockpit overhead lights.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pad(s) for sedan hardtop
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Add two 12" stern cleats on coaming cap behind cockpit seat backrest, one on either side of the center rail stanchion. Install chafe guards.
- Install Skene chocks to forward cleats
- Add SS chafe guards to corner stern cleats
- Accord Shades on all opening ports
- Installed cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet installed.
- Door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink added.
- Built flat bottom in locker under cooktop.
- Wine glass rack in cabinet aft of sink
- Ultraleather upholstery main salon
- Custom glass holders in top drawer in cabinet aft of helm
- Wine bottle storage in drawer under settee.
- Added single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick, Sabre part 3301953
- Cabinet in salon, starboard side, forward of settee includes a small drawer, icemaker (no sink or trash) w/inlay on top to coordinate with main salon table with hi-gloss.
- Added a stainless handrail on vertical surface of the helm pod on the return section and a stainless one on the athwart ships section of the vertical surface of the pod.
- Added a additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box.
MASTER STATEROOM AND HEAD
- Ship master head towel ring loose.
- Install a tall mirror recessed (no frame) into the bulkhead behind master head shoji door
- Witch Hazel Corian counter with radius and Cameo White Corian undermount sink in master head in lieu of cherry counter and vessel sink w/ vessel faucet. Add 3" Corian fiddle behind sink.
GUEST STATEROOM AND HEAD
- Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
- Installed second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of door
- Built shelf above house battery bank with fiddles on all four sides, rubber material base.
- Custom utility room forward. Build workbench w/ 3 drawers (approx. 21"W X 36"T), a pantry with adjustable shelves (approx. 18"W). Ala CC033 except without the hanging rod.
- Sunbrella covered mattress for utility room with two bolsters
- Custom 9" Box top Latex Mattress in Master and Guest Stateroom
- Custom Décor Package Allowance including all bedding, rugs, pilllows, & decorative items
- (2) Raymarine gS165 15" Glass Bridge Displays
- Raymarine Super HD 4kW Open Array Radar with Raynet
- Raystar 130 GPS antenna, transducer for Depth
- i70 4" display with dedicated transducer
- Sirius XM Weather Receiver & Antenna
- AIS650 Class B AIS Transceiver
- ICOM 504 VHF
- Nav Chip,Heading Sensor
- ACR RCL 75 Spotlight,
- Network hubs, splitters, cables, junction blocks, and fittings
- KVH M3 with (2) Recievers and Dummy Dome
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Bi Fold aft salon door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft.
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- Stidd single helm seat with Ultraleather fabric.
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines..
- Twin CMD Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
- High output LED lights in the overhead.
- Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including: Onan E series display, Dedicated start battery, Water drop muffler, Cooling water intake strainer, Sound shield, Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 50 ft. cord.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (4) zones.
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Private access to forward head and shower
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars
- Soap dispenser
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Two burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under. High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
- Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32” on lift with DVD player
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm chair
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on aft curved windows
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Triple Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
- Work space below salon with work bench, drawers and shelves
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.