Listed at $269,000
Available for SaleMISS MANJA49' 1992 DeFever
EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EQUIPPED FOR LONG RANGE OFF THE GRID CRUISING.
Everything you need to start cruising. This sale includes all of the bedding, all of the galley utensils, pots and pans, etc. Also all the tools you need as well as a very complete selection of spare parts. Manuals and logs included. Paddleboard, Kayak, tender, liferaft, it has it all. Even scuba and fishing equipment. The list goes on. This is a unique opportunity to board your new vessel and start your adventures, just stock your freezer and go. And you are already in the beautiful Caribbean, one of the world's finest cruising areas. Read on for more details.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||49' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,000 gal (3,786 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Holding Tank:||70 gal (265 L)|
|Location:||Culabra, Puerto Rico|
|Cruising Speed:||8 Knots|
|Max Speed:||10 Knots|
The DeFever 49 RPH has an excellent layout for comfortable cruising and relaxing at remote anchorages.
Two Stateroom Two head's with the master amidship with in ensuite head and stall shower
- The comfortable salon is just aft of the large very workable galley.
- Up to the raised pilothouse with port and starboard wing doors that open out to a Portuguese bridge
- Down from pilothouse to master and guest staterooms.
- Large flybridge.
Comfortable Master stateroom is amidships with ensuite head and stall shower. Lots of drawer space and ample closet space.
There are two opening ports port and starboard.
Small flat screen tv.
The galley has been refit with granite countertops and is a pleasure preparing gourmet meals. It comes equipped with everything you need including dishes, silverware, cutlery, pots and pans, cleaning supplies, you name it.
- Three burner propane cooktop. (new in 2019)
- Amana Radarange Plus microwave convection oven
- Stainless double sink
- Dual Isotherm drawer-type refrigerator-freezers (One unit has two refrigerators, the other has an upper refrigerator and lower freezer.)
- Shurflow Fresh Water Pump
- Blender, Mixer etc.
- 10 Case dual volt chest freezer
- Kuma 11 Gallon stainless steel water heater
- Aft deck Magnum grill with fiberglass propane tanks
- Ample counter space
- Loads of storage
- NORTHEREN LIGHTS PX6302 12KW GENERATOR - 3631 HOURS
- 6 - 240AH AGM BATTERIES 2020
- 1 MARINE START BATTERIE FOR GENERATOR 12/20
- TRUECHARGE Multi-stage battery charger 40+ amp
- MAGNUM 2812 2800 WATT INVERTER CHARGER W REMOTE PANEL IN PILOT HOUSE
- 5 SOLAR PANELS
- Twin Turbo Perkins M200TI Engines rated at 200 HP. 2358 Hours as of 1/21
- Northern Lights PX6302 Generator with 3631 Hours as of 1/21
- MAGNUM 2812 2800 WATT INVERTOR CHARGER W REMOTE PANEL IN PILOT HOUSE
- HURTH HSW630A2.5 GEAR BOXES
- MORSE ENGINE CONTROLS
- RACOR 100FG FUEL FILTER WITH VACUME GUAGE
- GROCO SEA STRAINERS
- TELEFLEX SEASTAR HYDRAULIC STEERING SYSTEM
- RARITAN ELETRO SCAN BLACK WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- SCAD HOLDING TANK MONITOR
- 2 JABSCO FRESH WATER ELETRIC FLUSH HEADS
- 2 X TECHNICOLD 16,000 BTU REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- NAIAD 252 STABLIZER SYSTEM (NEW SEALS PUT IN CYCLINDERS 2019)
- KUMA 11 GALLONSTAINLESS STEEL WATER HEATER
- 15 GAL/HR SPECTRA CAPE HORN WATER MAKER
- SHURFLOW FRESH WATER PUMP
- REPACKED STUFFING BOXES ON BOTHE SHAFTS
- ACCOMULATOR FOR WATER SYSTEM
- PANASONIC TUFF BOOK CF30 PC WITH COASTAL EXPLORER FOR CHART PLOTTER
- CANNON SCANNER
- HP PRINTER
- RAYTHEON PATHFINDER RL80C RADAR/CHART PLOTTER
- RAYMARINE E90W MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY, CHART PLOTTER, DEPTH SOUNDER, ONBOARD CC CAMERAS
- SIMRAD AP20 AUTOPILOT AT LOWER HELM AND AP21 ON FLY BRIDGE
- ICOM IC M502 VHF IN PILOT HOUSE, COMMANDMIC II VHF ON THE FLY BRIDGE
- ICOM IC M710 SSB
- REBUILT DSR 30 RAYMARINE UNIT
- AIS SYSTEM
- RITCHIE MAGNETIC COMPASS ON FLYBRIDGE
- ACR SEARCHLIGHT
- LG FLAT SCREEN TV IN SALON WITH KVH M3 SATELLITE SYSTEM (NOT HOOKED UP)*
- SM FLAT SCREEN AND DVD IN MASTER
- NEW 2018
- 15 FT DRAGON FLY SKIFF WITH 30 HP YAMAHA 2 STROKE ($30,000 NEW) 3- 6 GALLON TANKS, ANCHOR, RUNNING LIGHTS
Owner Supplied List of Spares and Extras
ALL KINDS OF CLEANING SUPPLIES AND CHEMICALS
BEDDING SHEETS AND TOWELS
VERY NEW MATTRESS IN MASTER (2017)
NEW SHOWER HEAD AND REBUILT VALVES IN MASTER SHOWER
LG FLAT SCREEN TV IN SALON WITH KVH M3 SATELLITE SYSTEM (NOT HOOKED UP)*
SM FLAT SCREEN AND DVD IN MASTER
KENWOOD KRC 208S CASSETTE/CD STEREO IN PILOT HOUSE, (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR SPEAKERS NOT OPERATIONAL.) TWO MEGABOOM BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS INCLUDED
PERSONAL BELONGINGS (SPECIALITY KNIVES ETC) , ART WORK, HAND BAG OF TOOLS, SMALL SOCKET SET, FLY FISHING EQUIPMENT, PANASONIC CF 53 COMPUTER, BINOCULARS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.