Listed at $1,095,000
Available for SaleSEA CZAR49' 2020 Elling
The E4 reaches new levels of safety and luxury in contemporary yacht design, built from Kevlar to the demanding CE Category A (Ocean) standard, that's as tough as a lifeboat! Whether it's across the Channel or across the pond, you'll want to experience the all-year-round luxury of the E Series.
Excellent engineering, outstanding insulation, and advanced engine mountings mean these are arguably the quietest semi-displacement yachts in the world. All the seats give outstanding support to your legs and back, so you'll be sitting comfortably, even if the going gets rough.
The Elling's clever utilization of space means more than enough room aboard for over ten people. Whether you are entertaining a couple of special friends or taking a large family party out for the day there's ample room and seating on the deck, in the wheelhouse, and in the lower saloon.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||49' (15 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||330 gal (1,250 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||190 gal (720 L)|
|Location:||Branford, Connecticut, United States|
|Max Speed:||18 Knots|
Anything is Possible in an Elling E-4
With true convertible yachting, anything is possible...
The super seaworthy Elling has no fly bridge, but a sturdy wheelhouse with a comfortably elevated steering position and an excellent field of vision. Lower the mast at the flick of a switch and pass bridges with a 3.45-meter clearance. Whether exploring the French canals or cruising the inland waterways on the US east coast, you can navigate easily. Full double glazing, central heating, and air conditioning will keep you comfortable from the tropics to the arctic circle.
Put Your Feet Up and Enjoy Your u0022Home Away From Homeu0022
Below decks the Elling is incomparable...enter the lower saloon and the daylight flooding in from the wheelhouse windows gives you the feeling that this is a spacious 60ft yacht.
Comfortable ergonomic seating and the curved couch invite you to sit back and relax.
There's even a wide-screen TV that pops up or stows away, at the touch of a button.
The separate galley, with full-size four-zone hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer-drier, large fridge, and separate freezer, plus two ample Corian worktops, make cooking a pleasure.
There's even a wine cellar under the galley floor! Who needs home?
Life at sea is unpredictable and it is very comforting to know that your vessel is more than capable of rising to the toughest challenges and most demanding situations. Elling boats are built to keep you and your precious family out of trouble. whatever the conditions.
The fact that there is just one main engine means that the center of gravity is low. The hull stability is excellent and in the unlikely event of the vessel capsizing in very heavy seas, it will right itself, just like a lifeboat. The complete hull (not just a few areas likely to receive occasional knocks) is reinforced with amazingly tough Aramid Fibre. Twaron or Kevlar is well known for its bulletproof qualities. If you were unfortunate enough to collide with an object under the waterline the impact will be absorbed without catastrophic consequences. An additional feature of this fantastic material is its excellent sound absorption qualities which allows you to sleep safely and sound in your bed at night. The double-glazed windows are tested to resist the pressure of a column of water at least 10 meters high. so they are easily tough enough to handle repeated battering by the heaviest waves. There will be occasions when you want to be somewhere else in a hurry. it may be that a larger vessel is bearing down on you, or that a storm is approaching and you need to reach port before it breaks.
We fervently believe it is better to be safe than sorry- and this philosophy underpins everything we do.
Measurements & Specifications
- Shipyard: Neptune Marine Shipbuilding
- CE-category: A
- Vertical clearance: 3.45 m
- Draught:120 cm
- Displacement: 17 tonnes
- Steering system: Wheel, hydraulically
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- CE ocean Category A
- 5 Blade propeller
- 3 Wine cellars Sanitary Provisions
- Luxury towel heater in the bathroom
- Luxury crystal clear shower by
- LED lighting with dimmer
- 220 V sockets throughout
- Mosquito nets on port holes
- Double glazing
- Pop-up TV in saloon
- Electric-operated radar mast
- Tri data
- Electronic compass
- Wing engine Volvo D1-30 with saildrive
- DMS Stabilisers 90% roll reduction from side waves
- Air-conditioned throughout the boat, Pilothouse, Master, Salon, and Guest quarters with an independent thermostat.
- KVH Satellite direct TV and remote WiFi.
- Bosch stainless steel oven and black stove top
- Magma Catalina Outdoor Grill
- A wine refrigerator, convenient to the aft deck.
- Large cooler aft deck with an additional seating cushion.
- GE Microwave.
- Nespresso coffee maker.
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
- Bosch washer/dryer.
- Custom built-in liquor cabinet under salon TV.
- New built in sound bar systems for TV and master cabin and salon.
- Custom-made quality king-size memory foam mattress for master cabin and others. Custom-made memory foam top mattress for all other beds.
- Custom fits sheets for all beds
- New pillows and new duvets for all beds
- Custom navy blue covers for sun lounge and aft deck seats
- Beige indoor and outdoor cushions
- Upgraded engine to Volvo D6 480 hp common rail diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Power: 480HP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,500 Litre
- Bow thruster: Electric 8 HP
- Stern thruster: Electric 8 HP
- Battery: Lithium ion
- Battery charger: Combi charger
- Generator: Northern Lights
- Voltage: 24V
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.