Listed at $795,000
Available for SaleForever Young50' 2015 Riviera
One of the most innovative, usable, and downright beautiful designs of our time, the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht combines uncanny seaworthiness with an amazing sense of comfort. And now Riviera has introduced the 5000 Series II, which incorporates myriad upgrades based on customer input. Hullside windows in both cabins, an enhanced lower lounge, helm, galley, and cockpit, and more make the best boat in its class even better. With a very low draft of only 3.9 feet she is perfect for island hopping and trips to the keys!
Combining big-boat performance with a very manageable sense of control, she is the perfect boat for adventure and relaxation...whether for a day, weekend or longer.
Electric Hi/Lo table
Electric Grill on platform port of tender garage
Cockpit Ice maker
Fusion stereo head unit in cockpit
Open Array Garmin radar
KVH TV5 satellite television
Garmin 7000 Series touch screen multi-function displays
Raymarine VHF radio
ITT Jabsco electric search light
Fully electric sunroof above helm seats in the salon
Lower lounge in place of third cabin with adjustable couch that converts to bunk beds
Combination washer/ dryer unit
Aft cabin with double and single beds
2 full heads with shower
Cummins Zeus pod drives
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by OneWater Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||50' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||634 gal (2,400 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||198 gal (750 L)|
|Holding Tank:||40 gal (152 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Model:||5000 Sport Yacht|
5000 Sport Yacht – Zeus - Key Features
- Stately Accommodation Below decks, two staterooms, two bathrooms, plus a second, more intimate lounge. Option provides accommodation for six; option two provides you with another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren.
- Lifestyle Open the saloon door, open up the large, polished, stainless steel-framed rear window and you have transformed the cockpit and saloon into one enormous one-level area, ideal for relaxing, socialising and entertaining.
- Sublime Saloon Escape the heat in the luxurious six-seater leather lounge in the reverse cycle air conditioned room. Luxuries include the Bose Lifestyle system, LCD TV, cocktail cabinet and folding table.
- Sports Helm One of the greatest pleasures is sitting at the helm. The electrically adjustable helm chair, the ergonomically designed console, and the vast, curved windscreen all enhance the moment.
- Aft Galley Serve both the saloon and cockpit with ease, from the aft galley. Standard features include dishwasher, pull-out pantry, convection microwave, 2-burner cook-top, ample storage and solid surface bench-tops.
- Contemporary Cockpit Ensure effortless entertaining, a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and (optional) S/S icemaker, complement the generous seating and electric BBQ.
- Rear Garage An electrically operated rise and fall swim platform works in conjunction with an onboard launching system for the 3.1 metre tender that is neatly garaged out of sight, in/under the rear transom upright.
- Light And Breezy Just to enhance the sense of light and space and create a pleasant through breeze – the side windows in the saloon slide open and there is a huge, electrically operated sunroof above the helm.
- Serious Performer Designed by esteemed international naval architect Frank Mulder, and made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising, special features include underwater exhausts, larger shafts, precision engineered Veem propellers and an improved shaft bracket and rudder design
Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 Zeus 600hp
The underwater profile of the Riviera 5000 Sport Yacht includes two Zeus drive units with aft-facing counter-rotating propellers and underwater exhausts mounted in tunnels that protect the pod drives from underwater debris.
An advanced joystick control system for slow-speed manoeuvring can be operated with one hand and a single turn of the wrist; from sideways tracking to spinning on a pin, to precise speed control. Zeus also features Skyhook™, a system that will maintain the vessel on a fixed heading within a tight area — even in strong currents and windy conditions.
This stability is enhanced by having a large-capacity, mid-mounted fuel tank for extended range. This boat is made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising.
The relentless pursuit of perfecting our craft is evident in so many details – for instance, small fibreglass components like hatches and the swim platform are now made with a new injection moulding process to create a stronger component with a better double-sided finish.
Our Sport Yachts reflect the solid character and stable ride of our world-famous Flybridge Convertibles. The 5000 Sport Yacht is as agile and exhilarating as it is sure and steady. It is a boat designed to give you the best of both worlds.
- Twin Diesel - Zeus pod Drive - Cummins QSC 8.3 (600hp) inc electronic controls
- Electric Winch for tender retrival (in lieu of manual winch)
- Underwater lights - 3 x Aqualuma 3 series fitted to transom (Blue)
- Joystick (Zeus) moulded into stbd quarter panel with GRP
- Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator, DUAL to main engines
- Forward stateroom - 19'' LED TV and 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers (TV powered off inverter)
- Port stateroom - 19'' LED TV and 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD player with Ipod interface and 2 speakers (TV powered off inverter)
- Tender garage including 3.0m Zodiac® RIB (outboard not included)
- Teak laid cockpit
- Icemaker fitted to cockpit - port side under wet bar sink
- Washer/Dryer combination machine
- Two cabin floorplan with lower lounge. Layout includes leather lounge (converts to bed), open area and 19'' LED TV and DVD entertainment package
- Cockpit L shaped lounge (In lieu of wetbar) Includes top loading refrigerated coolbox & access underneath to engine room (
- Teak table to rear lounge on twin hi/low electric pedestals for conversion to sunlounge, includes drink holders and cover
- Boot and Pin stripe the same colour. (Follows chine line up at the bow)
- Cockpit awning - Yacht acrylic - Fixed forward section with removable rear extension
- 2 stainless steel poles and 2 rod holders
- Front windscreen cover
- Triangular Quarter glass clears to cockpit port and stbd with additional grab rails cockpit lounge and foredeck sun pad - Macromarine upholstery upgrade A029 2,652 2,652 SOLID SURFACE BENCHTOP
- Cherrywood interior with high gloss varnish throughout
- Preperation for Future Watermaker including through Hull fitting and electrical circuit
- Upgrade saloon TV from 26" to 32" LCD TV
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.