Listed at $2,299,000
Available for SaleBronson 5050' 2022 Steeler
This New Bronson 50 is available and ready for her first owner now. She is currently docked in Fort Lauderdale.
With her open layout the Bronson 50 offers a great open connection between the suave cruiser-style interior areas and luxurious launch-like outdoor spaces. Blending the sleek lines of a powerboat with the luxuries of a motoryacht.
She comes equipped with twin IPS (Joystick) Volvo 800 engines, 10Kw generator, 2 staterooms, bathroom with separate shower cel, full galley with cooking stove, freezers and fridge, ice-maker, hydraulic platform aft, hydraulic hatches, electric anchor winch, 16'' Garmin screens, (in)direct mood LED lighting throughout the boat, Dynamic Positioning System, electric retractable sunroof, electric retractable interior panoramic-roof, Gyro Seakeeper 6, underwater lights, Bow-thruster, oversized 26000 BTU A/C / heater, fulll paint-job, just to name a couple.
The boat comes with full global warranty for 2 years.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||50' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||608 gal (2,302 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||72 gal (273 L)|
|Holding Tank:||53 gal (201 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||34 Knots|
|Max Speed:||37 Knots|
The yacht is equipped with the following navigation instruments:
- 3x Garmin MFD8616 16 inch, multifunctional display
- Garmin 315I VHF
- Garmin AIS
- Garmin Speed / depth transducer
- Garmin GPS antenna
- Empirbus / CANbus digital switching system(64 i/o channels)
- 230 V AC System/ 120 V AC System for US.
- 230 Volt Switchboard/ 120 Volt Switchboard for US.
- Northern Lights 10 kW.
- 26.000 BTU reversible cooling / heating.
Hot water system
- Webasto, Isothemp boiler, 50 litre / 13.2 gallon.
- Mastervolt Mass Combi Pro 24/3500-100A (3500-Watt inverter power) is installed. Input 24 VDC, output 230 VAC/ 120VAC for US.
- One Polyethylene freshwater tank with a total capacity of 72 gallons/ 270 litre.
Water Pressure System
- A water pressure system, with approximate capacity 14.5 gallons/ min 55 litres/ min is installe
Hot Water System
- The Webasto, Isotemp boiler, 50 liter/ 13.2 gallon. The boiler is provided with a built-in tap water supply.
- The tap is supplied with a Seagull waterfilter for 100% safe potable drinking water from the water tank
- A deck shower system is installed
- 30 kg / 66 Lbs stainless steel polished anchor
- 70 meter / 228 Ft galvanised 10 mm/ 0.4 Inch anchor chain
- Hydraulic push forward system with 24VDC electric windlass with deck push buttons.
- Standard equipped with Flexiteek 2.0 on the cockpit floor and all decks.
- On the hull around the foredeck and gangways a guardrail will be placed. All welds are removed and polished. Stainless steel fender strip around protection strip and bathing platform.
Bollards and cleats
- Cleats are Seasmart retractable, in total 8 cleats are mounted.
- A fixed swimming ladder is mounted at the stern of the yacht.
Hydraulic bathing platform
- HBTechnics, capable to lift Seadoo Trix waterscooter.
- Radararch with fixed Bimini. Optional fixed t-top with Webasto sliding roof)
- Fridge and Icemaker
The Owner's cabin in the front with separate Toilet (Planus, 24V, Multi, soft closing) and shower cabin. Galley and dining area midships with electric glass ceiling. A skipper/guest cabin with private toilet. Standard Sunbrella upholstered panels, luxurious salon and cockpit table, Therdex PVC flooring, full upholstery entire yacht including cockpit cushions Sunbrella, luxurious matrasses, stainless steel door fittings. Upholstery outside is with dry foam.
Standard equipped with shower and electrical toilet, stainless steel sink unit, one handle mixer tab, shower with mixer tab and luxurious Corian Work surface.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.