Listed at $489,000
Available for SaleYoung Girl50' 2006 Sunseeker
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||50' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||660 gal (2,499 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||132 gal (500 L)|
|Holding Tank:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Tierre Verde, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
Entering from the Aft Deck/Cockpit via sliding stainless steel trimmed doors is the open Salon with a large settee to starboard, a small settee to port, the yacht’s Lower Helm to starboard and open lower Galley to port.
The full beam en suite Master is aft of the Galley. The twin upper Lower Stateroom is opposite the Galley to starboard. The VIP is forward and has a full Head there shared with the upper Lower Guest Cabin.
Entering via the stainless steel entry doors is the spacious open Salon. To port is a cabinet with two storage drawers and a DC Jensen AM/FM/CD player for exterior spaces. Next forward is a two person leather settee with storage below. Forward of that is a cherry cabinet housing a built in Samsung 32” LED TV and a Bose Home Theatre system for AM/FM/CD/DVD.
Opposite to starboard is a large C shaped leather settee with a cherry table that can be cocktail size or dining size via a swivel fold out leaf. There is also storage in the base of the table. One step up is a cherry cabinet housing the yacht’s stem and glassware plus a stainless steel Raritan icemaker.
Also in the Salon is a wood sole with a carpet runner, 18 overhead mini halogen spots, Marine Air digital AC controls, mini blinds over the large port and starboard side windows and full drapes across the aft entry door and sidelights.
Lower Helm Area
The yacht’s Lower Helm is to starboard and just forward of the raised dry bar area. A black oversized leather helm seat provides seating for one or two. Storage below is via an aft facing cabinet door.
The Helm includes the following equipment:
* Furuno Nav Net VX2 10” radar/plotter sounder
* Simrad autopilot
* Raymarine digital depth gauge
* Raymarine digital speed gauge
* Simrad VHF
* Ritchie 4” magnetic compass
* Stainless & wood helm wheel
* Full VDO analog engine gauges
* VDO rudder angle indicator
* Trim tab controls
* Lewmar bow & stern thruster controls
* Engine start stop controls
* Volvo electronic engine controls
* Searchlight controls
* 12V outlet/cigarette lighter
* Sea Fire engine shutdown override system
* Bilge pump control panel
* Electric fuel tank gauge
* Electric water tank gauge
* Cup holder
The Galley is six steps down and to port but still very open to the Salon as it is aft of and below the forward windshield. The Galley is L shaped and fully equipped with the following items:
* Avonite countertop w/under counter trash receptacle
* Eurokera 3 burner ceramic cook top
* Round stainless sink w/cover
* Black & Decker Spacemaker coffeemaker
* Marine Air digital AC controls
* Sharp Carousel microwave/grill/convection oven
* Bosch range hood w/work light
* Built in Marvel refrigerator behind cherry door (new 5/17)
* Subzero fridge/freezer behind cherry door
* Single lever faucet
* (2) Cherry drawers
* (13) Cherry cabinet doors
* (3) Halogen mini spots
* (6) Halogen mini spots under countertop
* Planked teak wood sole
* Splendide washer/dryer combo (new 5/19)
* Six place crockery set
* Six place cutlery set
Under the steps and accessed via the companionway to the Master is another very large hanging locker.
The Master Cabin is next aft from the Galley and under the forward part of the Salon. It features an athwartship queen size berth with two storage drawers at the foot of the berth. The padded headboard has a mirrored section on the bulkhead above plus two reading lights. To port is the entrance to the en suite Head and an AM/FM/CD player with hidden speakers.
To starboard is a small vanity with a stool, two drawers and a mirror. Next forward are two cabinets and two drawers. Above is a cherry countertop and drapes over the three Sunseeker signature portholes, the center of which, opens.
Furthest forward is a very large two mirrored door hanging locker with auto light and a cedar lining. On the forward bulkhead is a 20” TV built into the bulkhead.
Also in this cabin are Marine Air digital AC controls, ten overhead halogen mini spots, and ample DC outlets.
Just one step up and to port is the private Master Head. A white China pedestal sink is the centerpiece of the Head with two large mirrored medicine cabinet doors above. Between is an opening stainless steel porthole with “Oceanair” cherry mini blinds. The toilet is a Sealand VacuFlush model. The stall shower has a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a light, small seat, an exhaust fan and a semi circular dark tinted acrylic door.
Also in this Head is a planked vinyl sole, holding tank full indicator, GFCI outlet and an AC vent.
Just forward of the Master Cabin and opposite the Galley is the Guest Cabin with twin over/under berths running fore and aft. Each berth has a padded headboard and a reading light.
Above the upper berth is an opening stainless steel Bomar porthole. Aft in the cabin is a cherry cabinet with two drawers and a cabinet door and an Alpine AM/FM/DVD/CD stereo with remote. A 20” LCD TV is built into the inboard bulkhead easily viewed from either berth.
Forward is a mirrored hanging locker door with cedar lining and auto light within. Below are two additional storage drawers. Also in this cabin are stereo speakers and four halogen mini spots.
Next forward is the Guest Head shared by the Guest and VIP Cabins. It also serves as the Day Head.
The sole is planked cherry vinyl. The pedestal sink has a single level faucet and mirror above. The toilet is a Sealand VacuFlush model. Above is a two door mirrored medicine cabinet with an opening Bomar stainless steel porthole and Oceanair cherry mini blinds below.
The stall shower has a handheld or wall mountable fixture, a light, an exhaust fan and a tinted acrylic semi circular door. Also in this cabin is an AC vent, GFCI outlet and three halogen mini spots overhead.
All the way forward is the spacious VIP Cabin with a centerline pedestal berth, padded headboard, twin reading lights and two large drawers at the foot of the berth. Built in cabinetry serves as port and starboard nightstands. Padded ledges serve to retain the drapes that cover the single port and starboard Bomar stainless steel opening portholes.
Above is an opening Bomar porthole for ventilation and escape. At the foot of the berth on the starboard side is a 20” LCD TV, and an AM/FM/CD player with remote. Adjacent is an access door to the Guest Head. To port is a mirrored hanging locker door with cedar lining and auto light.
Also in this cabin is a digital Marine Air AC control, eight overhead halogen mini spots and concealed stereo speakers.
* Fiberglass nonskid decks
* Stainless steel bow rails w/lifeline
* Delta plow type anchor w/200’ of galvanized chain
* 24 Volt Lewmar windlass w/up & down foot switches
* Stainless steel stem head roller & anchor stop
* Self draining chain locker w/fender storage
* International navigation lights
* (2) 24V Pantograph windshield wipers
* 24V Remote control Jabsco spotlight
* Curved safety glass windshield
* Sunbrella windshield cover
* Bow sun cushions with cover
* Bow staff & pennant
* Round Bomar deck hatch
* Dual trumpet horns
New searchlight 3/18
- Teak laid sole
- Stainless steel handrails
- (4) 24V Overhead lights
- (2) Cockpit stereo speakers
- Walk through transom stainless steel gate
- Engine Room access hatch on gas shocks
- Molded steps to Flybridge w/teak treads
- Fiberglass integral swim platform w/teak sole
- Foldaway stainless steel swim ladder under an opening hatch
- Hot & cold shower
- Dockside water connection
- Ensign staff & socket
- Indirect Cockpit lighting
- (2) Dock line storage lockers
- Storage locker under Flybridge steps
- Storage locker to starboard
- Prepped for passarelle but not fitted
- Upholstered seating w/cover for 4 - 5 people aft w/crew access below
- Underwater lights, new 2018
- (3) Molded steps to side decks on both port & starboard sides
- Frameless windows in cabin side & forward windshield
- (2) Lewmar warping winches w/foot switches
- Jabsco washdown fitting
- Phone/TV inlet in Cockpit
- Storage locker in swim platform sole
- Storage locker in transom, starboard side
- Aft Deck full cover
- Hydraulic swim platform 1000 lb. (estimated) capacity
- Back up camera
The teak deck on the fixed swim platform, aft deck area and steps is due for replacement. A deposit has been made on this $26,000 job. A kit was ordered from Sunseeker and is awaiting delivery.
- Fiberglass nonskid sole
- Low Profile fiberglass radar arch
- Large C shaped Flybridge seating w/removable cushions & storage below & Sunbrella covers
- Adjustable height fiberglass cocktail table w/Sunbrella cover
- Blue Sunbrella Bimini top
- Acrylic Venturi windscreen w/stainless steel frame
- Wood & leather trimmed helm wheel
- Ritchie 4” magnetic compass
- Trim tab controls
- Anchor windlass controls
- Sunbrella helm cover
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Double helm seat w/storage below & cover
- (2) Removable sun pads adjacent to Helm
- Indirect LED lighting
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Searchlight control – searchlight and controls new 3/18
- AM/FM stereo control
- Sea Fire engine shutdown override controls
- Electric fuel tank gauge
- Glomex analog & digital TV antenna
- Bar w/sink & drink cooler
- 120V GFCI outlet
- Furuno open array radar antenna
- Furuno GPS antenna
- (2) Raymarine graphic speed/distance display
- Furuno Nav Net VS2 plotter/radar/depth
- Full analog VDO gauges for engines
- Lewmar bow & stern thruster controls – controls new 9/18
- Main engine start/stop controls
- Hinged plexiglass door over Flybridge steps
- Volvo single lever engine controls
- Simrad VHF
- Simrad AP
- Full storage cover
- 6 Person Revere life raft (new 2017)
- Fresh water spigot & hose in Engine Room
- Sound insulation throughout Engine Room
- Sea Fire FM 200 auto fire extinguishing systems
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps
- (1) Automatic flood pump
- Bilge high water level alarm
- (2) 24 Volt extractor fans
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric water heater
- Dripless shaft seals w/(2) spare mounted seals on each shaft – stbd assembly new 3/18, 4 lip seals new 3/18
- Sea cocks & strainers on all underwater fittings
- (4) Step stainless steel ladder
- (2) Oil change pumps
- Marine Gear 5095
- Hypro Marine hydraulic steering
- MAN spin on secondary fuel filters
- DC Engine Room lights
- 4 Bladed props
- Hot water tank – new heater element 3/18
- 24V Pressure water system
- 24V Vacuum toilet system
- New exhaust on main engines Feb. 2020
- Hydraulic tender platform
- Galley AC unit new 3/18
- Master Stateroom AC unit new 3/18
- Salon AC unit 16K BTU new 12/18
- VIP Cabin AC unit 12K BTU new 5/19
- New AC system drain pump new 12/19
- Repaint generator sound shield after removal from boat 3/19
- Heat exchangers cleaned in place (roded out) and impellers replaced 6/19
- (6) Sea Blaze underwater lights new 3/18
- Stern thruster motor rebuilt 9/18
- (2) New engine starters 4/18 one old as spare
* Kohler 13 kW generator w/underwater silent exhaust & sound shield, 545 hours 4/21
* 220 Volt 50 amp Dockside connection w/50’ cable on cablemaster reel
* Systems monitoring panel
* Galvanic isolator
* (6) Batteries for engine starting in 24V circuit
* (4) Batteries for house system in 24V circuit
* (2) Batteries for generator starting in 12V circuit
* Battery parallel system
* Battery cut off switches in Cockpit locker
* Alternator split charging system
* Newmar 80 amp 24 Volt Battery charger
* Newmar 14 amp 12 Volt Battery charger
* Electrical bonding system
* (28) 12/24V protected circuits in Engine Room panel
* Shore/generator rotary switch in Cockpit locker
* Digital AC volt/amp/frequency meter at main panel
* 12V Digital DC volt/amp/capacity meter at main panel
* 24V Digital AC volt/amp/frequency meter at main panel
* (10) 220V AC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (12) 110V AC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (30) 24V DC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* (8) 12V DC breaker protected circuits at main panel
* Holding tank system monitor w/3/4 & full indicators plus pump running & sea cock open indicators at main panel
New Bimini top and new exterior teak decking to be completed in 2021. Her owner has spent consistently to keep YOUNG GIRL looking girl!
Actual hull length 52’ 6” plus hydraulic platform. Dead rise aft is 19 degrees. Hull has pockets to reduce draft and shaft angle.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard YOUNG GIRL, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. T