Listed at $700,000
Available for SaleBYTE ME52' 1994 Brownell
BYTE ME is the flagship of the legendary Brownell yard in Mattapoisett, MA. Cold-Molded boat with beautiful fit and finish. Her modified Deep-V hull design makes her easy to drive, soft riding and dry. She cruises at 30 knots and easily handles rough seas. She was Delivered in 1997 and received a major refit in 2017 at Blue Devil Boatworks.
Her current owner has invested $800,000 in the boat in the past 5 years. In 2017 she was re-powered with 1000HP Cat 12.9 Engines, Caterpillar C1.5 Generator was installed, Seakeeper 5, New Fuel Tanks, Garmin Electronics and complete paint job among many other projects. 2022 a Simrad Sy50 Sonar was installed as well as new Strataglass Enclosure for the flybridge.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||750 gal (2,840 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||142 gal (538 L)|
|Holding Tank:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Manteo, North Carolina, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||30 Knots|
|Max Speed:||35 Knots|
All AC Units were replaced.
BYTE ME received a major refit at Blue Devil Boatworks. The refit included new CAT 12.9 engines, new Cat 1.5 generator, Seakeeper 5 Gyro, fuel tanks, exhaust, water maker, davit, ice maker, mezzanine, Teak cockpit, new electronics, bridge console, Teak bubble, new interior headliner, Teak flooring and full exterior paint job.
Simrad Sonar was installed, Flybridge Strataglass Enclosure was updated.
- Large open salon with galley and dinette down
- L-Shaped sofa to port with storage below
- Entertainment center to forward to starboard
- Wet bar with ice maker and storage cabinetry along the starboard side
- Galley is down to port and includes a full size refrigerator/freezer, Princess 3-Burner stove with oven, microwave, 11-cabinets and 4-drawers
- Dinette is to starboard opposite the galley and includes abundant storage and seating around the large table
- Dinette converts to a large double berth for additional sleeping
- Two staterooms with the guest stateroom on port side that includes upper and lower berths and storage lockers and Raritan crown head
- Master stateroom is forward with a centerline berth. Storage lockers are located outboard port and starboard.
- Built-In bureau with a television on the aft bulkhead and a walk-in hanging locker
- Master head has a household size stall shower, a large vanity and more storage. Recessed lighting fixtures and plumbing fixtures are all gold plated to eliminate corrosion.
- Custom Rod Storage
- All joiner work is varnished Teak using lap joints and is superb quality
Cold molded Douglas Fir with multiple layers of Kevlar skin and epoxy resin. Laminated Douglas Fir full-length stringers and frames. Marine plywood with Kevlar skin bulkheads and decks.
All surfaces inside and out are painted.
The large cockpit features Teak decking and a fighting chair with leaning post, 8 rod holders, 12 rocket launchers, and 2 outriggers. The fishbox is aft along with access to storage in the lazarette. Port Side Mezzanine with Flybridge Ladder, Freezer and Ice Maker in lieu of the customary tackle center along the aft bulkhead. The roomy flybridge features Teak flooring, two captains chairs, bridge console with dual Garmin Screens and enclosure. Hardtop access to teaser reel on port side. Seating to Port and Forward of Helm. The wide decks provide comfortable access to the flush foredeck with stainless steel bowrail, varnished Teak caprails and no bow pulpit. Brower System WC1000 Davit Crane installed on the deck in 2017.
- 2016 C12.9 1000 HP Cat Engines with 520 Hours (Installed 2017)
- Cat C1.5 12KW Generator with 537 Hours (Installed 2017)
- Seakeeper 5 Gyro Stabilizer (Installed 2017)
- 3-Zone Marine Air A/C system
- Dometic SeaXChange XTC Watermaker (2017)
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Hot water heater
- Pressure water system
- Hydraulic steering
- Halon fire protection system
- Bronze thru-hulls with seacocks
- Dripless stuffing boxes
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Maxwell Windlass
- Full Garmin Electronics (2017)
- Dual Screens, Radar, GPS, Plotter and Autopilot
- SY50 Hull Unit Sonar (2022)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.