Listed at $995,000
Available for SaleANNA52' 2014 DeFever
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,000 gal (3,786 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||350 gal (1,325 L)|
|Holding Tank:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Delray Beach, Florida, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||9 Knots|
|Max Speed:||11 Knots|
2014 52 DeFever Euro Style Pilothouse
Twin solid teak, raised panel, aft door grants entrance from the cockpit to the wide and bright salon, featuring to port, a custom L-shaped settee. To starboard offers a single chair and custom, teak, flat-screen TV cabinet. Teak plank flooring throughout the salon and galley, and large salon tinted windows with custom teak mini blinds enhance the welcoming ambiance.
The efficient galley, forward, is fitted with granite countertops, a large double stainless sink, port and starboard opening sliding windows, abundant storage in the above and below counter teak cabinetry, and two teak counter seats. Appliances include a Norcold 12/120-volt stand-up refrigerator/freezer, large convection microwave oven, and Dickinson Mediterranean propane stove with oven/broiler.
Off the galley to starboard is the entrance to the spacious, comfortable pilothouse. An L-shaped teak settee is serviced by a teak drop-leaf table. Excellent visibility, full-instrument teak console featuring a full array of Garmin Touch-screen electronics and a Pompanette Platinum Series helm seat, flybridge access via teak steps, and port and starboard side deck doors are the essential passage-maker amenities.
Staterooms below are accessed by a spiral stairway from the pilothouse, or by the galley stairway. The expansive master stateroom amidships offers an athwartships walk-around queen berth to port, teak hanging lockers, drawer storage under the queen berth, stainless steel opening ports, engine room access in forward bulkhead, en-suite head with granite counters, solid teak plank flooring, Vac- U-Flush toilet, and large shower stall.
Forward of the master stateroom, to port, is the guest head featuring granite counters, Vac-U-Flush toilet, and a shower stall, (a unique feature for this model). Opposite the guest head is the stackable Splendine full-size washer and dryer compartment with teak louvered doors.
The forward cabin guest stateroom is arranged with upper and lower single berths, teak hanging lockers, teak drawers, large opening deck hatch with teak custom interior framing, and four stainless steel opening ports w/screens.
- L-shaped teak settee with cushions
- Custom teak table
- Pompanette Platinum Series helm chair
- Two (2) opening ceiling hatches
- Port and starboard pilothouse doors
- Teak plank flooring
- Teak steps leading to bridge
- Textilene window covers
- 12v fans
- Brass clock
- Granite counters
- Large single S/S sink with Delta faucet
- Norcold 120v/12v refrigerator with freezer
- Dickinson Mediterranean propane stove/oven (new 2015)
- Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven
- Teak plank flooring
- Five (5) 12v LED ceiling lights
- 120v GFI outlets
- Galley exhaust fan
- Teak cabinetry with brass push button cabinet locks
- Sliding opening tinted glass window with teak blinds
- Twin John Deere 300 HP 6068SMF50 diesel engines (780 hrs) - 1k hour service completed.
- ZF transmissions model ZF280 1A
- 12.5kw Westerbeke generator w/sound shield (500 hrs)
- Engine room access from master stateroom and lazarette
- Electronic engine control modules
- Heat exchanger cooling
- Stainless steel propeller shafts
- Dripless Tide Seal
- Bronze seacocks
- Bronze seawater strainers
- Two (2) Dual Racor fuel filters (engines)
- Single Racor filter (generator)
- Aqualift FRP mufflers
- Victron 40 amp 3-bank battery charger
- Four (4) Lifeline AGM 8D 225 amp 12v batteries -2021
- Two (2) Lifeline AGM Inverter 8D 225 amp 12v batteries- 2021
- One (1) generator Lifeline 8D 12v battery- 2021
- SeaFire automatic fire suppression system
- Shaft/transmission drive savers
- Fiberglass engine drip pans
- Color-coded copper plumbing for hot/cold water, diesel fuel lines, oil pump-out lines, seawater system
- Groco oil pump-out system
- Seaward 20 gallon hot water heater
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- Fuel supply/return manifold system
- Reverso fuel polisher
- Two (2) engine expansion tanks and blowback filter kits
- Aluminum foam engine room insulation panels
- Two (2) Garmin cameras mounted on forward and aft bulkheads
- Three (3) Garmin GPSMAP 8212 touch screen MFD displays
- Garmin GMR 404xHD 4' open array radar
- Garmin GXM52 XM weather module
- Garmin GSD 24 Black Box Digital Depth Sounder w/transducer
- Two (2) Garmin GMI 20 color displays
- Garmin GHP 20 autopilot with dual displays and Smart pump upgrade
- Garmin heading sensor
- Forward-looking sonar tied directly into Garmin Chart plotter.
- Garmin GRF 10 rudder angle indicator
- Two (2) Garmin 200 black box VHF radios
- Garmin RF remote
- Garmin AIS receiver and transponder- 2021
- Three (3) Garmin GC 10 STD Image NTSC cameras
- Fusion MS-NRX200i satellite stereo receiver
- Fusion 100-watt cockpit stereo speakers
- Fusion 100-watt salon speakers
- Fusion 200-watt bridge speakers
- SA1600 4-button speaker control box
- Shakespeare 435 stereo antenna
- Shakespeare VHF antenna
- Wifi booster- 2021
- Two (2) Ritchie compasses
- Westerbeke 12.5kw generator
- 250v/50amp shore power system with forward and aft inlets
- 1800 watt inverter with its own battery bank with Lifeline AGM batteries - 2021
- 12-volt electrical panel
- 240v/120v electrical panel
- LED ceiling light fixtures throughout all cabins
- Shakespeare digital TV antenna
- KVH TV-1 satellite TV dome
- Galvanic isolator
- Salon Samsung flat-screen TV with satellite receiver
- Master Stateroom Samsung flat-screen TV with satellite receiver
- Nick Jackson 1000 lb davit Rebuilt - 2021
- Two (2) Pompanette Platinum Series helm seats
- Hinged radar arch with spreader lights
- New Samoid bimini top and all new Eisenglass and detachable sunscreens - 2021
- Bridge Venturi windshield with stainless steel handrails
- Bridge wet bar with mini-fridge.
- Dimmable lighting mounted to arch - 2021
- Bridge L-shaped settee w/custom teak table and stainless steel handrails
- Portuguese bridge with teak grated storage cabinets
- Maxwell HWC2200 windlass w/controls at each helm station, foot pedals
- Stainless steel spade anchor w/250' chain rode (spare CQR Anchor mounted in dual anchor roller)
- Double stainless steel anchor roller system
- Stainless steel Samson post
- Divided anchor locker 60/40
- Fiberglass caprails on deck and Portuguese bridge
- Stainless steel striker on caprails
- Two (2) opening deck hatched on pilothouse roof
- Stainless steel handrails on transom
- Six (6) stainless steel fender line holders
- Freshwater deck wash-down
- Fiberglass molded Euro-style transom/swim platform w/ladder and two stainless staples
- Two (2) stainless steel cleats on transom corner coaming
- Stern transom door varnished - 2021
- Cockpit hot/cold shower
- Ten (10) S/S custom hawse pipe/cleats
- Dockside water inlet
- Large cockpit with spacious lazarette w/teak grating
- Steering hardware/rudders boxed in w/custom teak grating
- Four (4) opening doors inside coaming and Portuguese bridge
- Four (4) Teak cockpit chairs
- Fiberglass window frames and exterior doors
- Pilothouse forward windows wash down system
- Lifesling 3 throw over device
- Garmin camera mounted in the cockpit
- Three Marine Air air-conditioners
- Two (2) Morse KE6 engine electronic controls
- SidePower variable speed (hold to dock) stern and bow thrusters *Power for this thruster is for a 68ft boat, minimum for a 52ft boat.
- ACR spotlight with dual control panels
- ACR EPIRP
- Tracy aluminum 6 step boarding ladder
- MarQuipt’s Swim ladder and fittings for aft gate stb side.
- Custom aluminum gangplank
- Exhaust blowers in heads and galley
- Splendine washer
- Splendine dryer
- Custom teak salon Hi-Lo table
- Two (2) Vac-U-Flush heads
- 50-gallon holding tank with TankWatch system and macerator
- Solid teak plank flooring throughout salon, pilothouse, and cabins
- Two solid teak galley counter bar stools
- 2" diameter stainless steel footrest bar for bar stools
- Central vacuum system
- Tinted glass in salon, galley, and pilothouse
- LED step light fixtures
- Wooden window blinds in salon and galley
- Tube accent lighting in salon, pilothouse, engine room, and under master cabin berth
- Six (6) large fenders with custom covers
Most Recent Upgrades from 2021 to Current
Peeled bottom and re-painted with new Bottom painted in 2020. Bottom Paint applied for second coat in 2021.
All new Lifeline AGM batteries.
New inverter and separate new charger.
New Dometic watermaker- (40 gal/ HR)
New Gyro Gale 4 fin stabilizers (engine driven).
New Freedom Lift.
New shade curtains for aft deck.
Completely new Samoid waterproof flybridge Bimini and eisenglass- 2021
New Garmin chartplotter in flybridge helm
New mesh sunscreens in flybridge that are detachable.
New John Deere output heads
New Ultra Leather upholstery in salon and pilothouse.
New barstools through-bolted to cabin sole.
Two new barrel chairs through-bolted to cabin sole.
New table - cocktail or dining convertible through-bolted to cabin sole.
All new bow and stern thruster Side Power variable speed modules
New Spade stainless steel anchor.
New dock lines.
New Viking life raft bolted to cabin Bimini roof.
Re-packed and certified satchel Viking liferaft for spare.
New swim ladder side-mounted and removable.
New Zar dinghy with 30hp engine.
New dinghy cover and new Digny console cover- 2021
12.5-foot Norseboat sailboat on main deck with cover- 2021
Custom-fit teak wood slide-out trash disposal.
Back up side view Garmin HD cameras added.
New Dripless shaft seals.
Prop shafts were removed and straightened.
New prop shaft and cutlass bearings and alignment.
New tool storage area - 2021
New Maritron Battery voltage monitoring with digital read out located at helm - 2021
Completely removed vacu seal toilets and installed electric freshwater stainless macerator blade Dometic toilets.
Repaired and re-tooled dinghy crane.
True to the DeFever heritage, the distinctive and elegantly styled 52 Euro combines an expansive exterior living area with a spacious and luxurious interior. The integrity of a hand-laid solid fiberglass hull not cored with gel coat finish. Full keel to protect the heavy-duty underwater running gear is enhanced with safety features and quality components such as molded-in non-skid decks, stainless steel handrails mounted on stainless steel stanchions, and stainless hardware, including cleats, chocks, and ports with screens.
The coveted pilothouse, Portuguese bridge, and molded Euro transom with swim platform are trademark DeFever designs. The expansive flybridge accommodates a Norseman sailboat with a 1,000lb Nick Jackson davit. A raised L-shaped settee with abundant storage below, cocktail table, and wet bar with mini-fridge positioned near the helm station, featuring 2- Pompanette Platinum helm seats, Garmin 8212 touchscreen MFD display, and a large cockpit/aft deck, with spacious lazarette with engine room access. The yacht is powered by twin John Deere 300hp diesels (with recent service), with SidePower bow and stern thruster with variable, and includes a Westerbeke 12.5kw generator.
The 16' beam is employed to offer roomy and welcoming main deck and below deck accommodations. Rich hand-rubbed solid teak plank cabin soles, paneling, and cabinetry are featured throughout.
The salon is bright and airy, featuring an L-shaped settee, high-low teak table, custom teak TV cabinet, and seating. Galley is up with granite counters, abundance of teak cabinetry, propane oven/stove, and stand-up Tundra refrigerator/freezer.
Accommodations include an amidships master cabin fitted with an athwartships island queen berth and en-suite head with shower stall, a forward guest stateroom with split bunks, and a guest head with shower stall.
The pilothouse fulfills the promise of comfort at sea. Visibility is excellent ahead and abeam from the Pompanette Platinum Series helm seat. Access is granted to port and starboard side decks and flybridge, while a spiral staircase leads to accommodations below. A raised L-shaped settee with drop-leaf table provides an appealing retreat for casual dining. The instrument console is efficient and well-appointed with an array of Garmin electronics, featuring dual Garmin 8212 touch-screen displays.
SELLERS PERSONAL ITEMS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.