Listed at $414,000
Available for SaleKiss N Tell52' 2007 Fairline
One Owner from Day 1!
Owner's Pride and Joy and Never Chartered!
Super Low 840 Hours and Well Maintained!
Unique 3 Stateroom Layout!
Garage for Tender! Cockpit Air and Convertible Roof!
Reliable and Economical CAT Power!
Call With All Offers and Trades!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||480 gal (1,817 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||120 gal (455 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Miami, United States|
Manufacturer Provided Description
With three sumptuous and spacious double cabins, an enormously accommodating cockpit area for relaxing and entertaining in style…and up to 31 exhilarating knots on tap, the Targa 52 is a luxury long-range sports cruiser guaranteed to turn heads as you power effortlessly past. Naturally, pace, space and luxury are to be expected on board any Fairline, but there’s a whole new boating experience on offer here, because the Targa 52 is another award-winning GRAN TURISMO model, featuring the fabulous retractable powered hardtop introduced to international acclaim. This smooth and beautifully engineered sliding roof rapidly converts the airy, spacious and class-leading cockpit into a cosy deck saloon at the flick of a switch.
- 3-Staterooms make this a perfect family cruiser!
- Master forward with centerline queen, private en-suite head and shower, flat screen TV, upholstered head board,quilted bed spread, twin wardrobes, dressing tables and vanity storage, hatch to forward deck, full length mirror, 2-stainless port lights, storage below bed
- Symmetrical port and starboard twin berth guest staterooms, full length berths with bed spreads, bedside table and locker, large wardrobe lockers, full length mirror, stainless port lights, flat screen TV in starboard guest room
- Private day head and shower is just forward of port side galley
- All cabins and bridge deck offer reverse cycle air conditioning and heat
Spacious full galley offers lots of counter space and all amenities.
- Full size refrigerator and freezer
- 3-Burner glass cook top
- Built-In microwave oven
- Lots of drawers and cabinets
- SS port lights above sink
- Center galley island separates galley and salon
- Ramarine E-120Plotter and Radar displays
- Twin Raymarine ST60 Graphic displays
- ST60 Raymarine Tri-Data display
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Jabsco Remote Spotlight
- Bose Home Entertainment Center
- Large Sharp Flat Screen TV in Salon
- Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom
- Flat Screen TV in Starboard Guest Stateroom
- 12V Clarion CD/FM/AM Stereo with Multi Disc Changer
- Sirius Sat radio
- 240VAC Shore Power with 2-50amp shore power cables with cable master auto coiling
- 24VDC and 12VDC Ships Systems
- Panels with Breakers
- Mastervolt Converter/charger
- Onan 17KW Generator with sound Shield
Hull and Deck:
- Cockpit Air Conditioning and Heat
- Cockpit Grill, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Sink
- Hard Top with Electric Retracting Roof
- Port and Starboard Opening Windows
- Lots of Seating
- Port and Starboard Aft Sunning Lounges
- Bow Sunning Lounge
- Tender Garage
- Access to Engine Room
- Teak Decking
- Underwater Lights
- Lewmar Electric Windlass with Anchor and Rode
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thruster
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.