Listed at $1,199,000
Available for Sale52052' 2019 Prestige
2019 Prestige 520 Flybridge
Volvo Penta IPS 600 - Most Wanted Options
One of a kind 520 Fly- Meticulously maintained, Topsides and Hull sides, recently polished and waxed.
300 Hour Engine Service- Including Pod's
Volvo Penta DPS with Monitor, Galley on Fly Bridge and Transom
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by InterMarine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||344 gal (1,303 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||84 gal (318 L)|
|Holding Tank:||32 gal (122 L)|
|Location:||Dania, Florida, United States|
The Prestige 520 Flybridge has inherited the strengths of her predecessor, yet she also features her own innovations. The true PRESTIGE spirit can be felt in this ingenious, top-of-the-line model.
In a pure, dynamic style, the 2019 PRESTIGE 520 offers multiple zones for relaxing in comfort. First, consider the extra large flybridge, unique on a motor yacht of 52 feet!
Life on board is easy, enhanced by numerous clever details. Conducive to relaxation, the L-shaped saloon includes an immense integrated storage locker. Intensely bright, the inviting saloon evokes a sense of well-being. Facing sofas and a modular cockpit bench seat, which can pivot to face the saloon, create the perfect space for entertaining. Extremely large windows contribute to the soft, warm atmosphere on the interior, while offering unimpeded visibility.
This 2019 Prestige 520 flybridge motor yacht features three staterooms, a full on-deck galley and an optional crew cabin. There is a lot to like with this Prestige 520.
This Prestige 520 Flybridge motoryacht is very well maintained with lots of goodies. She is ready for survey and quick hand-over to a new owner.
Factory Installed Options include:
North American Package:
- Forward Sunpad Mattress w/Adjustable Sun Loungers, Teak Cockpit Table w/Folding Leaves, Main Deck Protective Covers: Foredeck Sunpad, Cockpit Seating and Cockpit Table Covers, Stainless Steel Bow Protection, Electric Trim Tabs, Opening Window to Port, Freshwater/saltwater Washdown System in Cockpit and Anchor Locker w/Dedicated Pump, Dock Water Inlet, Glendinning Cable Management System
- Four Axiom 12" Multifunction Displays (two at Lower Helm, two on Flybridge), GPS, Volvo Engine(s) Interface, Gyro EV-2 Autopilot for IPS, Ray 260E Dual Station VHF Radio & Quantum Radar
Wilkins & Bower Sound Package:
- Six B&W Speakers (Cockpit 2, Flybridge 2, Salon 2) and Atoll Multi-Zone Receiver and Amplifier w/Touch Screen
- 3TB Media Server, WiFi Hub, TV Connections - Main Saloon (includes electric lift) - TV Connections Master and VIP Staterooms, Amplified TV Antenna, Pre-wiring for Satellite Antenna
Additional Options Include:
- Mooring Kit
- Anchoring Kit
- Electric Retractable Sun Awning - Cockpit
- Flybridge Hard Top
- Flybridge Protective Covers - White
- Beach Club Galley - Cockpit
- Hydraulic Swim Platform'
- External Window Curtains Mesh - Sunworker Charcoal
- Bow Thruster
- Underwater Lights - Blue
- Search Light and Stern Docking Lights
- Flybridge Galley (Grill & Refrigerator)
- Ice Maker 110VAC - Cockpit w/Carbon Filter
- Crew Cabin w/Head and 6,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Electrically Convertible Helm Bench - Marlin Weiss
- Electronic Safe
- Folding Luxury Table in Saloon on Electric Pedestal
- IPS Control in Cockpit
- English Owners Manual
- Bowers & Wilkins 2.1 System w/Amp in Master Stateroom
- Cartography Raymarine US
- Teak Flooring - Flybridge
- Brushed Wenge with Light Oak Hardwood Floor - Entrance and Saloon
Standard Features Include:
- Master Stateroom - En suite Head
- VIP Stateroom
- Guest Cabin
- Head w/Shower - VIP/Guest/Day
- Slatted Teak Wood Floor - Cockpit
- Slatted Wood Floor - Swim Platform
- Private Entrance to Seaview Owners Suite
- Television - Salon, Master & VIP Staterooms
- Extra-Large Flybridge w/Sunpad
- Starboard Lateral Door - Side Deck Access
- Exterior Color - White w/Champagne Accent
- Interior - Ambiance Wenge
- Upholstery - Marlin Weiss
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.