Listed at $369,000
Available for Sale52 Sundancer52' 2006 Sea Ray
2006 Sea Ray 52 Sundancer with Cummins QSM-11 engines rated at 550 hp each. They have 1,200 hours on them currently. Regular services have been a part of this boats history.
Upon entering the Sea Ray 52 Sundancer, walk in to a spacious cockpit seating area. Moving forward, the wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker are located on the port side. The command deck, located to starboard is just that; the command center of this vessel. The companion double chair swings 90 degrees to open up the cockpit and make for great common areas open and free flowing.
Call listing broker direct for best opportunity.
Main image is of "Sistership" photo only. Professional photos to follow...
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Staten Island Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||560 gal (2,120 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||150 gal (568 L)|
|Holding Tank:||68 gal (258 L)|
|Location:||Connecticut, Essex, United States|
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E140W Radar, ChartPlotter.
- Garmin 5212
- Raymarine ST 8001 Autopilot
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- VHF Radio
- Entering through the companionway, you’ll first be in the Salon. You’ll enjoy the teak and holly flooring, the galley midships to starboard, and the Master Stateroom forward.
- The Galley has both a refrigerator and freezer located under the counter as a space saver.
- There are two heads onboard, the master has a private head, the day head is shared by the guest bunk stateroom.
- This boat has an outstanding stereo system by Fusion with subwoofers and 10 cockpit/ foredeck speakers.
- Combination Washer / Dryer
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Helm Deck A/C and Heat
- Bow Sun Pad
- Windlass on Bow