Listed at $1,999,000
Available for SaleLAGNIAPPE52' 2020 Sunseeker
In route to West Palm - more photos coming soon!
Don't miss this gorgeous, professionally maintained, highly optioned Manhattan 52 with only 325 hours on Volvo D11's.
Seakeeper, Hardtop, hydraulic platform, Xenta Joystick, and beach club package are just a few of the many options!
Space, light and sociability define the Manhattan 52. Its innovative design is all about spacious living that sets new benchmarks for the smaller flybridge motoryacht. Throughout the new Manhattan 52, we’ve maximized its living and entertainment space, incorporating expanses of beautiful curved glass to emphasize its sleek lines and bring in even more light. Throughout its main deck you’ll discover exciting, sociable spaces that flow from the astonishingly roomy bow seating and sunbathing area to its open cockpit space and upper aft galley, giving you plenty of ways to relax, entertain and enjoy the good life.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by OneWater Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||580 gal (2,196 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||158 gal (599 L)|
|Holding Tank:||36 gal (137 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Panama City Beach, United States|
|Max Speed:||31 Knots|
- Electric winch with bow roller, flybridge and cockpit controls
- Hot and cold platform swimming shower Cockpit folding doors from saloon
- Radio CD player with cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Ceramic hob with extractor fan
- Microwave oven
- Chart Plotter dual station
- Autopilot dual station
- Speed and depth instruments
- VHF radio with DSC dual station Trim tabs
- Hydraulic power steering Electric bow thruster
- Hot and cold water system Automatic fire extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pumps Generator
- AC shore power and battery charger Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak main cockpit floor
- Fresh water marina connection Electric toilets with holding tank