Listed at $1,599,000
Available for SaleMIXER52' 2015 Viking
MIXER is a 2015 Viking 52 Sport Coupe that combines the unrivaled engineering and superior construction for which Vikings are known with luxurious three-stateroom, two-head accommodations, and a climate-controlled enclosed helm deck to deliver comfortable year-round cruising and offshore trips in search of the prized gamefish of your choice!
Powered by twin 1400HP MAN diesel engines, MIXER will cruise comfortably at 18 knots and top out around 35 knots when the need arises. Her SeaKeeper NG9 stabilizer delivers a smooth and comfortable ride in the most challenging sea conditions.
Custom-ordered by a knowledgeable multiple Viking owner, MIXER has been maintained to a very high standard under the supervision of her full-time captain and recently completed a comprehensive shipyard visit to Nordlund Boat Company. Mixer is immaculate, ready to cruise, fish and entertain! A veteran of Alaska summertime fishing, MIXER is docked in fresh-water for the remainder of each year which accounts for her superior condition. MIXER is ready to take her new owners on adventures near and far.
- Seakeeper NG9
- Freshwater Kept in Off-season
- Climate-controlled Enclosed Helm Deck
- Custom Ordered by Current Owner
- Full-time Captain Maintained
- Recently Completed Comprehensive Shipyard visit to Nordlund Boat Company
Contact us today to schedule your showing!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||52' (16 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,467 gal (5,554 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Mercer Island, United States, Washington|
|Model:||52 Sports Coupe|
Vessel Walk Through
MIXER is boarded through her huge Cockpit that includes a transom door and gate, a transom live-well, and four in-deck fish boxes. Individually controlled refrigerator/freezer compartments are located beneath the custom-upholstered cockpit mezzanine seating.
Three steps lead to the Bridge Deck with centerline helm, three Stidd helm chairs, L-shaped settee with dining table, top-loading freezer, and refrigerator with icemaker. The helm Control Station has superior sightlines, making single-handed operation easy and safe. The helm Instrument Pod positions three Furuno 14-inch multi-function full-color touchscreen displays in front of the captain for clear viewing of chart plotting, fishfinding, and radar information. Additional displays flank the MFDs providing engine instrumentation, autopilot display, trim tab position, onboard tank monitoring, and other data points.
Three steps down lead to the Salon with Galley to port, 40-inch flat-screen entertainment center forward, and dinette aft. To starboard Two Staterooms, each with twin bunks, are separated by a shared head with a walk-in shower. To port on the companionway is the Laundry with a stacked washer and vented dryer.
Forward of the companionway is the Master Stateroom with ensuite Head. A queen-sized berth sits on centerline while the Head with walk-in shower is to port, a wardrobe and dresser are to starboard, and a 22-inch flat-screen television is mounted on the aft bulkhead.
MIXER’s Enclosed Bridge Deck is the focal point for owner and guests alike. Heated and air-conditioned, it is the vessel’s command center and entertaining hub. The helm station sits amidship and includes the following:
- SeaStar Electro-hydraulic Power Steering
- ZF Electronic Throttle and Shift
- ZF Joystick Control with iAnchor Position Holding
- ZF Emergency Backup Throttle and Shift
- ZF SmartCommand provides Electronic Trolling Valves, Engine Synchronizer, EasiDock Control, and Single-Lever operation
- Palm Beach-style combination Throttle/Transmissions Levers with Bow Thruster Control Buttons in handles
- SidePower Proportional Bow Thruster with DockHold Control
- Lenco Trim Tab Controls (3) with Position Indicators
- Two Boning Engine Instrumentation Displays with Alarm and Fault Indication
- Three Furuno 14-inch TZTouch Multi-Function Navigation Displays with Furuno interface for 2D and 3D Chartplotting, GPS, Depth Sounding, Fish Finding, Radar and support for Video and Infrared Cameras
- Furuno RD33 Digital Color Display for secondary navigational data
- Offshore 3345 Color Monitor for Tank Level, Electrical System Monitoring, and more
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot with integral Rudder Angle Indicator
- Two ICOM M604 VHF Radios
- Ritchie FB-50 flush-mounted Compass
- Three Stidd pedestal Helm Chairs
L-shaped seating and a teak dining table allow the captain and guests to share the action while enjoying refreshments and conversation. The following appliances located on the helm deck make entertaining a pleasure.
- Under-counter refrigerator with icemaker
- Huge top-loading freezer with remote compressor
- Multiple storage lockers and drawers
Designed with a chef in mind MIXER’s galley provides abundant space and all the amenities one can imagine including the following:
- Two Sub-Zero ID27R drawer-style Refrigerators with high-gloss teak drawer fronts
- Two Sub-Zero ID24F drawer-style Freezers with high-gloss teak drawer fronts
- Sharp RJ820 Carousel Microwave Oven
- Miele KM600 Ceramic Cooktop
- Undercounter-mounted Stainless Steel Sink
- Insinkerator Badger Garbage Disposal
- One-piece quartz Countertop with backsplash
- Abundant high-gloss teak Cabinets and drawers
- Breakfast dinette with bench seating and storage beneath
- Intervac RM120G Central Vacuum System with tools and hose
- Immediately forward of the galley is the Laundry Locker with stacked Ariston Clothes Washer and vented 240V Clothes Dryer
Located forward, the spacious Master Stateroom provides a queen-sized berth on centerline with premium Viking Slumber #6 mattress and drawer storage in the base. Flanking both sides of the berth are high-gloss teak storage cabinets. To starboard is a wardrobe with hanging locker, to port is a dresser and entry to the Ensuite Head with Walk-In shower. Mounted on the aft bulkhead is a 22” Flat Screen Television. Overhead is a large opening hatch with OceanAir retracting insect and privacy screens. A dedicated thermostat controls heating and air-conditioning for the stateroom.
Generously sized, the Master Head includes a walk-in shower with aluminum-framed bifold door and dedicated overhead lighting. A SeaLand 4800 vacuum-flushed fresh-water toilet with pushbutton touchpad is plumbed to the 50-gallon holding tank in the bilge. A single-piece quartz countertop with backsplash and integral oval sink spans the length of the head and provides generous storage for toiletries and consumable items.
Two independently-heated and air-conditioned guest staterooms are positioned on the starboard side and each has full size upper and lower berths with drawer storage in the base. Viking Slumber #6 premium mattresses and custom bedding insure a good night’s rest for guests. Individual dimmable lighting fixtures allow for private nighttime reading.
With private entries from each stateroom and the salon companionway, the guest head can be used for overnight stays or as a day head. Equipped with a Walk-in Shower with aluminum-framed bifold glass door, a SeaLand vacuum-flush fresh-water toilet, and a quartz countertop with integral under-mounted oval sink, the guest head provides ample room for guests to be comfortable, whether day outings or overnight trips.
No expense was spared when outfitting MIXER with navigational electronics. Following are the key items:
- Triple networked Furuno 14” TZT Touchscreen Multi-Function Displays that can be configured include chartplotting, depthsounding, fishfinding, radar or any combination the captains wishes.
- Furuno DRS12A NavNet 12kW, 72NM 3D Open-array Radar
- Furuno IF-NMEA2K NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2K Interface
- Atlona AT-DVI15SRS Digital Video Interface to allow viewing TZT display data on salon television
- Furuno GP33OB GPS Antenna
- Furuno NavNet 3D Hub
- PICO WiFi Adapter for Furuno Network
- Furuno RD33 Data Organizer and Display
- Furuno DFFI-UHD CHIRP Transducer for depth sounder
- Cockpit-mounted Furuno TZT 9” configurable Remote Display
- Furuno MM3 035 North America Charting Software (US & Canadian Pacific Coast, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexican West Coast to Panama)
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot with Rudder Angle Indicator
- Dual ICOM M-604 VHF Radios with independent 6dB Antennas
- Offshore 3345 Systems Monitor (Fuel Level, Water Level, Waste Level, Battery Monitor and more)
- Three independent Fusion Stereo Systems with dedicated speakers provide entertainment on bridge deck, salon/galley and master stateroom
MIXER has a comprehensive electrical system designed for autonomy and long-range cruising. Key components include:
- 50-Amp 240VAC Shore Power System with 75-foot cord and Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel
- Onan MDKBR 21.5kW 120/240VAC Diesel Generator with Sound Enclosure
- Electrical Distribution Panel with 12VDC, 24VDC, 120VAC and 240VAC circuit breaker services
- Two Charles Iso-Boost Isolation Transformers
- MasterVolt 60-AMP 24VDC Engine Starting Battery Charger
- MasterVolt 100-AMP 24VDC Ship Supply (House) Battery Charger
- Four Odyssey Group 31 AGM Engine Starting Batteries
- Four Odyssey Group 31 AGM Ship Supply (House) Batteries
Engine Room and Mechanical
The standing-height engine room is accessed by lifting the stairs to the bridge deck and descending a small ladder. Arranged for accessibility and ease of maintenance, the engine room is AwlGrip-coated for ease of cleaning and lighted overhead for brightness. Each mechanical subsystem is engineered with premium components, many with installed backups, designed for optimum performance and ease of service. The following are the major items:
- Twin MAN CRM 1400HP fresh-water-cooled V-12 Marine Diesel Engines with approximately 3350 hours total running time
- Duplex Racor 79100 Fuel Filters with Manual Switching Valves
- Emergency ‘Crash Valves’ with seawater strainers and overboard discharge
- ZF Model 665A Direct-Drive Marine Transmissions with electronic controls
- VEEM NiBrAL 5-blade Class S high-performance precision-balanced Propellers
- SeaKeeper NG9 Gyro Stabilizer
- SidePower proportional-control Bow Thruster with DockHold Control
- SeaFire FD1050M Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- Three individually adjustable LENCO Trim Tabs with Helm Position Indicator
- Dual Marco VP6/OTL Oil Change Pumps
- Leeson C4D17 Fuel Transfer Pump with Parker VAO Manifold
- Two Grundfos CME10-1 Saltwater Washdown Pumps (installed backup)
- Seaward 20-gallon electric potable Water Heater with engine-coolant heat exchanger
- Grundfos 110VAC Potable Fresh Water Pump
- Dometic SP-TS84 black water Macerator Pump with valved overboard discharge
- Engine room pre-wired and pre-plumbed for owner-installed water maker
- Six independent CruisAir reverse-cycle HVAC Units with zoned thermostats
- Inventory of Spare Parts includes filters, pumps and set of spare props
Cockpit and Deck
Outfitted for minimal cosmetic maintenance, MIXER is free of exterior teak trim. Her cockpit, decks and topsides require little more than routine washings and seasonal waxing to keep her looking factory fresh. Details abound that reflect her owner’s desire to keep MIXER ready for all challenges:
- Custom Bow Pulpit eases setting and retrieving anchor, capturing a mooring buoy or fighting a fish
- Lewmar V4 Anchor Windlass with foredeck and helm controls
- West Coast-style Bow Rails extend to the forward edge of the bridge deck making foredeck passages safe and easy
- Two under seat Cockpit Freezers can be used for provisions or preserving the days catch.
- Two in-deck Fish Boxes equipped with raw water and macerator pumps
- Two 24VDC Electrical Outlets located under cockpit coaming installed to power downriggers, crab pot pullers or electric reels
Owner’s clothing, cookware, artwork and tools are excluded from sale.