Listed at $275,000
Available for SaleHOLY COW53' 1991 Ocean Yachts
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||53' (17 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||820 gal (3,105 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Marco Island, United States|
|Model:||53 Super Sport|
|Cruising Speed:||20 Knots|
|Max Speed:||25 Knots|
Boarding HOLY COW is easy via the swim platform and transom door from a floating dock or over the covering boards from a fixed dock.
The large Cockpit hosts a full compliment of fishing equipment and is set up for fishing or cruising. One step up slightly to starboard leads into the Salon via sliding door.
The sole of the Salon has updated vinyl planking and updated soft goods. To port is an L shaped sofa with storage below. A teak hi-lo drop leaf table lies in front of the sofa.
To starboard is ample storage, a wet icemaker, glass front wine cooler, all under a granite top. Further forward is a Dining Area settee with two stools. To port is the C shaped Galley.
Slightly to starboard are steps below to an upper/lower berth cabin to starboard followed by the Laundry Center.
The private on suite Master with queen back is to port and the VIP double cabin all the way forward.
Entered via the starboard side, immediately upon entering is a granite topped countertop with the yacht’s electrical panel behind a hinged door, two drawers and three bar storage cabinets. Also in this area is an undercounter stainless steel “wet” icemaker and a glass front wine/beverage cooler. Large fixed side windows with duette shades behind an upholstered valances are above.
A new textured headliner with three LED lights and full length soffit lights plus a handrail and rod holders are above.
To port is a custom L shaped settee with hinged full storage below, ending in a built in granite topped end table with two storage drawers below. The sole is a planked vinyl that looks like stone. A shag area rug lies in front of the sofa with a high gloss hi-lo drop leaf table in front of the settee.
The aft window looking into the Cockpit is covered with a roll up shade. A digital AC unit for the upper deck is located just forward of the Galley.
- Forward to port is the C shaped open Galley which has been fully updated. The Galley has the following features:
- Granite countertops
- U Line undercounter freezer
- U Line undercounter refrigerator
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- Undermount stainless steel 2 basin sink
- Removable spray faucet
- Princess 3 burner stovetop and oven
- Sharp Carousel II micro/convection oven behind a tambour storage door
- (2) Additional teak cabinets above the countertop
- (3) Autolit teak cabinets below the countertop
- (5) Teak drawers
- VDO freshwater gauge
- (4) Overhead dimmable LED lights
- Contiguous vinyl floor with Salon
Opposite the Galley is a granite topped table on two teak pedestals. A four person bench seat is outboard facing inboard. Two Parsons benches offer additional seating.
Forward is the entertainment center with a 36” LG TV, a Sony Blue Ray player and a Sony A/V receiver.
Above are two dimmable LED lights. A 5 channel speaker system delivers premium sound.
At the top of the stairs to below is a large locker to starboard and a lit carpeted area to port forward of the Galley, perfect for rod storage.
Slightly to starboard, three steps lead below with the upper/lower Guest Cabin to port, Laundry Center with separate Whirlpool washer and dryer behind a teak door, the Master Suite to port and all the way forward the VIP suited with a double access door to Day Head. A central vacuum is at the steps and serves the entire boat.
Entered via the forward end, a tapered king berth is off the aft bulkhead with a half height hanging locker inboard and a narrow shelf outboard. The aft bulkhead above the headboard is mirrored.
Outboard above the shelf are three teak storage lockers. Forward is another hanging locker.
Four drawers under the foot of the berth offer additional storage. A 24” Samsung TV faces the bed from the forward bulkhead, adjacent to the en suite head entrance.
Overhead are five dimmable LED lights above a carpeted sole below.
Forward to port is the en suite Head with a two door vanity below a granite countertop and backsplash. The china sink is undermounted with a newer single lever faucet.
The shower is a large fiberglass stall shower with twin lexan doors, a side light, a seat, light, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, shampoo dispenser and a storage cabinet. The toilet is a Galley Maid electric model with an auto flush.
Overhead is a deck hatch, LED light and a newer two bulb fixture over the two door medicine cabinets.
The Guest Cabin has over/under berths along the outboard bulkhead. Two overhead LED lights and LED rope lights provide lighting.
The hanging locker, inboard of the lower berth, is auto lit and has cedar lining. The entry door slides and has a mirrored interior.
All the way forward is a tapered queen island berth VIP Cabin with four drawers and LED rope lighting below. To both port and starboard are narrow shelves with four teak cabinets port and starboard with LED rope lighting below. These are followed by port and starboard auto lit cedar lined hanging lockers.
A Samsung 24” LED TV hinges out from the starboard side.
Above is an opening deck hatch and four dimmable LED lights.
Aft to starboard is the door the Guest Head.
The Guest Head has two entry doors, one from the VIP, the other from the Centerline Companionway allowing this head to serve the bunk cabin and as the Day Head. Forward to port is the en suite Head with a two door vanity below a granite countertop and backsplash. The china sink is undermounted with a newer single lever faucet.
The shower is a large fiberglass shower with twin lexan doors, a seat, light, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, shampoo dispenser and a storage cabinet. The toilet is a Galley Maid electric model with an auto flush.
Overhead is a deck hatch, LED light and a newer two bulb fixture over the two door medicine cabinet.
- Two tone painted nonskid decking
- Ideal rope/chain windlass with (2) foot switches
- Danforth 60 lb. anchor
- Molded bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Cleat for anchor line
- (2) Waste deck plates on bow
- Welded aluminum bow rail w/burgee staff
- (3) Hinged deck hatches
- Rack style tender chocks
- (4) Stainless steel fender baskets
- Marquipt 800 lb. tender davit
- Dual trumpet horns
- Painted bow & flybridge
- Dual spring line cleats
- Handrail at house sides port & starboard
- Removable Sunbrella window covers
- (3) Windshield wipers/washers
- International Navigation lights
- 110V Outlet for davit
- Sea Deck decking over nonskid fiberglass
- Top loading freezer in FRP cabinet
- Sink w/hinged top in FRP cabinet
- FRP cabinet w/trash can
- 2 Piece hatch/door into Engine Room
- (2) Overhead lights at bridge deck overhang
- (2) Fusion stereo speakers
- Full Cockpit cover
- Small steps to side deck
- Port & starboard Gaff lockers
- Freshwater wash down w/hose
- Salt water wash down w/hose
- Varnished covering boards
- (4) Fresh mount rod holders
- Below deck cleats w/hawse pipes
- Custom separate live well at transom inboard of transom
- Hinged transom door and gate
- Starboard side Cockpit controls w/storage below
- Sliding entry door w/Phantom screen
- Telescoping sunshade
- 7 Sea Deck tread ladder to Flybridge
- Cockpit table w/drink holders
- Fusion MS-NRX 200i stereo remote
- Cockpit boarding step w/storage within
- Padded Cockpit bolsters
- 110 Volt outlet with weather cover
- Rupp double spreader outriggers
- FRP swim platform with Sea Deck decking
- Stainless steel swim ladder under hinged hatch on swim platform
- (2) Popup tender cleats on swim platform
- Handle on swim platform for boarding from swim ladder
- Under deck live well
- Under deck storage hatch
- Under deck catch well with two hatches (10’ wide)
- Stowed in the Engine Room is a 4 place leaning post which easily fits onto the stainless steel pedestal where the Cockpit table is now.
- (2) Spare props stowed under Cockpit deck
- Access is from the a rectangular opening within the perimeter of the FB allowing anyone coming up to stay dry. The Flybridge is fully enclosed with hard panels on 3 sides and curtains aft.
- Features include:
- Sea Deck over FRP decking
- L shaped seat in front of helm with removable cushions, cover & storage below
- L shaped seat to port with removable cushions, cover & storage below
- Center forward countertop with drink fridge below
- Vinyl headliner
- U shaped overhead grab rail
- Overhead rod storage for 4 rods
- Access door to storage under brow
- 10” Fusion subwoofer
- (4) Fusion speakers
- 5 Panel aft enclosure
- 10 Rod rocket launcher on aft rail
- Railing around entering opening
- FRP hardtop with integral arch
- Opening overhead hatch in hardtop
- Overhead electronics cabinet with down light
- (2) 12 Volt fans
- 3 Panel windshield with 3 opening vents above
- Port and starboard side glass enclosure slides to open
- 6 Person life raft stored in a valease, recertified in 2020
- (2) Pompanette ladder back chairs w/removable cushion and footrests
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- Hynautic clutch & throttle control
- VDO analog engine gauge
- Simrad 15” LED plotter/radar/depth with DP 40 controls
- Simrad AP 24 autopilot
- Raymarine Tri Data depth/speed/temp
- ACR searchlight controls
- (3) Bilge pump indicators
- Fireboy system override controls
- Start/stop buttons
- Windlass controls
- B&G HS 921
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF
- ICOM M-127 VHF w/DSC
- Fusion MS AV750 AM/FM/CD/DVD player
- Standard Horizon LH-10 hailer
- (2) Storage cabinets under the helm
- Binocular holders/drink holders
- Trim tab controls
- (3) Wiper controls
- Breaker panel for FB equipment
- Danforth Constellation 5” magnetic compass
- Oil X Changer oil change system
- 15 Gallon water heater
- (2) New Racor 900 fuel filter w/vacuum gauges
- Hi water alarm system
- Sta-Rite 110V freshwater pump
- Well X Troll expansion tank
- Horizon reverse osmosis Seafari mini watermaker
- Engine Room blowers
- Walker air seps
- Cockpit freezer box compressor
- Halon system
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Racor 500 for generator
Main panel with the following equipment:
- Analog DC voltmeter, bat 1 or 2
- Analog AC volt meter
- Analog AC amp meter
- Shore/gen/selector switch
- Hour meter w/1627 hours
- (4) Bilge pump switches
- Generator start/stop
- (24) 12 Volt breaker protected circuits
- (8) 220 Volt breaker protected circuits
- (18) 10 Volt breaker protected circuits
- 12 Volt 60 amp Sentry battery charger
- 12.5 Onan generator in sound shield, 1607 hours
- Glendinning 220V cable reel in Cockpit
2014 – Present Refit Items
- New vinyl plank flooring in Salon (2015)
- Carpet and wall liner, lower deck (2015)
- New mattresses (2015)
- Granite countertops, Galley, Salon, both Heads ((2015)
- New head sinks and all faucets (2015)
- Redesigned bar area w/new drink fridge, icemaker, etc. (2015)
- Reupholstered Salon and Dining couch and Dining settee (2015)
- New Simrad plotter, autopilot, radar (2015)
- New SAT TV, TV’s and sound system (2015)
- Custom electric retractable Cockpit shade (2016)
- New outriggers (2016)
- Sea Deck decking in Cockpit and FB (2016)
- Repainted bow and nonskid (2020)
- New Salon AC (2020)
- Battery Charger (2018)
- Batteries (2019)
- Turbos, cooling system, rebuilt (2020)
- New Racors (2020)
- New exhaust hoses (2020)
- New Airsep oil filter system (2020)
- New starting solenoids (2020)
- Props balanced (2020)
- Stuffing boxes repadded (2020)
- New cutlass bearing (2018)
Don’t let the 1991 year of manufacture sway you! This is not a typical 30 year old boat!
For the first 23 years of her life this boat cruised the Great Lakes and never saw salt water after her initial delivery. In fact she never came to Florida until 2016 as she was refit in the Chicago area her refit left almost no area untouched (see Refit List).
It is very doubtful anyone can find a nicer 30 year old Sport Fisherman that has had an easy life and is so ready to go!
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard HOLY COW, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.