Listed at $1,099,000
Available for SaleFish Repellant54' 2000 Jarrett Bay
Repowered in 2014 with CAT C12's she is the perfect combination of agility and seakeeping with the reliability and economy to match. "Fish Repellent" is being sold as a complete turnkey package with awesome up to date electronics, full gear, rigging and tackle. She could leave tomorrow, provision with bait and fish any tournament. The owner has all the gear you need from sailfish to giant bluefin and the boat has raised fish wherever she has traveled.
- Complete Simrad and Garmin Electronics Package including 5 touchscreen multifunction displays (3 on bridge and 2 in cockpit), Simrad Autopilot, Simrad Open Array Radar, Simrad Sounder, AIS, etc.
- Large CAT CMD 8 Multifunction Color Engine Display
- Icom VHFs
- Sirius InfoLink Receiver
- Electric Actuated Electronics Console at Helm
- Fusion Stereo
- Cockpit Station with Electric Controls and Full Electronics
- Release Battle Saddle
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- Hamaguchi Green Stick
- Miya Epoch Electric Teaser Reels (2019)
- New Teak Covering Boards (2022)
- Transom Kill Box
- Transom Door
- All Windows Removed, Rebuilt and Reinstalled (2022)
- Cockpit Repainted (2022)
- Hull Painted in 2013
- LED Underwater Lights
- LED Hardtop Lightbar
- LED Spreader Lights
- New Helm Chairs in 2017
- New Helm Enclosure in 2019
- Flexi Teak Installed on Bridge in 2020
- New Interior Synthetic Wood Flooring
- New Northern Lights Generator in Sound Shield
Preliminary listing with more information to follow! Don't miss out on the rare chance to own a battlewagon this well equipped, this mission focused, and with this kind of pedigree. Showings by appointment as her enthusiastic owner is still actively fishing her!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||54' (17 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Location:||Manteo, North Carolina, United States|
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.