Listed at $679,000
Available for SaleSamba54' 2000 Offshore Yachts
- Perfect Great Loop boat – Bimini can be removed and the radar arch can be laid down to transit the 1 low bridge in Chicago. 4.5 ft. draft makes all areas in the loop accessible
- 3-burner propane stove and grill removes the need to run a generator when cooking or heating coffee
- Propane tank locker holds two 25-pound propane tanks
- Large storage box for dive tanks and equipment
- 4 Furuno TZ2 chart plotter touch screens - 2 in the pilot house; 2 on the flying bridge
- Northern Lights 8kw and 12kw generators
- Thousands of dollars in spare parts with a complete inventory and location index
- Thousands of dollars in a full set of Caribbean paper charts to Venezuela and Canadian charts for the Trent-Severn waterway
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Luke Brown Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||54' (17 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Holding Tank:||70 gal (265 L)|
|Cruising Speed:||8 Knots|
|Max Speed:||21 Knots|
Major Changes and Enchancements
- 2 New 100 gallon poly water tanks replaced 2 steel tanks
- Newly lined fuel tanks with welded aluminum liners by Triton Liners
- New Simrad autopilot
- New bimini canvas
- New battery chargers
- New inverter
- Rebuilt & serviced stabilizers
- Complete a/c replacement with low energy, Termodinamica units is scheduled for the spring of 2023.
- 3 Sub-Zero stainless steel, under counter refrigerator/freezers. One is plumbed as an ice maker.
- New batteries: House, bow thruster, engines, generators, crane
- New CruiseRO 25gph watermaker
- 77# Polished steel Ultra anchor – primary anchor
- Danforth 30# - secondary anchor
- 80# Fortress storm anchor
- Fuel transfer pump and extensive manifold system – able to pump fuel to/from any of the 3 tanks and through the Racor filters
- Oil transfer pump for changing oil in generators or engines
- Glendinning 50 amp shore power cable winder
- Both forward and aft shore power access
- Private stairway entrance from salon.
- Queen size walk around berth with drawer storage below that is hinged for center area access.
- 120 volt built in heaters and fans for air circulation .
- A/C and reverse cycle heating control panel.
- Large hanging lockers and ample drawer storage.
- Escape hatch exiting in the pilothouse seat..
- 2 Opening screened ports in S/R & 2 in the en-suite master head.
- Companion way to VIP guest SR contains the full size Malber P1 washer and Malber TD 700 Dryer, and the entry to the guest head which can double as the day head.
- Finished in satin varnish over teak.
- Large "V" berth configuration with filler.
- Generous storage under the berth; 6 drawers; 2 overhead compartments; shelves on both sides of the bed
- 2 hanging lockers.
- Overhead emergency escape hatch to forward deck.
- 2 opening ports with screens.
- A/C, reverse cycle heating control panel.
- Lighting on dimmers.
- 120-volt built-in heater & fans
- Finished with a satin varnish over teak bulkheads and cabinets.
- Both heads are VacuFlush equipped
- Electric exhaust blower.
- Built in medicine cabinet.
- Ample drawer and cabinet storage.
- Corian counter top.
- Full separate shower draining into an easily accessible sump w/overboard discharge.
- Each head has an opening port w/screen in the head and shower
- Guest head is finished with the same features.
The Pilothouse is beautiful, comfortable and, in a blow, safe! There is a comfortable companion seat next to the captain. The seating behind the helm seats are soft leather and are great when you have to seek shelter from the weather when underway.
- Two Stidd helm chairs.
- L shaped settee with hi-lo table that can convert into a berth, Master S/R emergency exit exits under port settee cushion.
- Port & starboard pilothouse doors exiting to forward side walk around decks, both with Phantom screens.
- Sub Zero refrigerator w/ ice maker.
- 2 Teak overhead handrails.
- A/C heater built in and 2 fans for air circulation.
- A/C reverse cycle heating control panel
- Destroyer type helm wheel.
- Indicator panel for system readiness.
- Complete fully accessible ac/dc distribution/breaker panel.
- Interior stairway to fly bridge.
- S/S Mainship pass-thru to flybridge.
- Charting area with storage below.
- U-shaped settee with under cushion storage with a file drawer on forward end.
- Hi-Lo table w/fold-out leaves that will sit 6 comfortably for dining. Table lowers to make cocktail table
- Custom glass & bottle storage cabinet.
- Teak hand rail at center salon overhead.
- Flat panel TV and custom entertainment center cabinet w/Stereo receiver w/ Niles speaker switch for all rooms and outside areas, DVD player, surround sound speaker system.
- Low tinted salon windows w/ teak framed screens allowing excellent view while seated.
- Accordion shades can be lowered for complete privacy or to block the sun
- 5 windows in the salon/galley area can be opened for ventilation. Screens keep the insects out at night.
- Phantom door screen.
- Built in 120 volt heater.
- A/C, reverse cycle heat control panel.
Samba is well constructed for a cruising lifestyle. All drawers and doors throughout the boat lock open or closed to prevent spills when underway. The stove has fiddles to hold the pans when underway and all of the galley shelves lock in place with pins. When not locked, they slide out to provide easy access to back items.
From the galley, you can go out the back, up to the pilot house, up again to the flying bridge, or down to the master suite.
- Raised counter shelf w/Corian top allowing storage behind. This separates salon and galley but allows for visual and voice contact.
- All counter tops are Corian.
- Sub Zero under counter separate freezer/ice maker and refrigerator (refrigerators are ice-maker capable but haven't been plumbed).
- Trash compacter under counter
- S/S Franke sink upgrade w/ disposal.
- Whale Princess 3-burner stainless stove and ENO stainless steel propane oven
- All drawers are Formica lined and full extension.
- All cabinet shelves are on extending rollers allowing for easy access.
At the bottom of the stairs from the galley and just before you enter the master suite is the pantry. Lots of storage for canned and bottled goods with lips on the shelves to make sure nothing falls out while underway. You can also hang fruits and veggies from the rod in the top.
Flybridge / Boat Deck
The flybridge is a great place to drive from and the seating is awesome for just a couple or for 12 when you drop the dinghy. You can cook most meals on the grill and a great place to watch the sun go down. Once the stars are out, there is no better place to be than kicking back and watching the shooting stars from up here.
Two 25 lb. propane tanks are stored in the slide-out locker under the grill. One is always in service, and the other is kept as a backup in case you empty the first tank. Plenty of room for dive tanks, wet suits, etc. in the large box attached to the propane locker. If you don’t dive, consider it bonus storage!
The aft hatch is invaluable as quick access to the fishing stations in the cockpit. When cruising in deep water, you can always drag 2 lines and sometimes get lucky! With the hatch open, you can hear the reels scream while at the helm.
If you decide to do the Great Loop, all of the canvas can be removed, and the radar arch can be lowered to allow you to get under the one low bridge in Chicago.
The teak tables can either be folded in or folded out.
There are 2 large sun shades for the back deck. The sun shades have optional side and back sun screens that can be zipped in place as needed.
Unless the weather is inclement, you can drive from the flying bridge. The sight lines are excellent and open. When anchoring, this is a great place to communicate with the person on the bow. The anchor can be raised or lowered either from the bow, the pilot house or the flying bridge.
- Two Pompanette helm chairs.
- CAT engine monitoring LCD screens.
- L shaped Settee with storage under, all storage areas have teak grates to reduce moisture.
- S/S destroyer helm wheel.
- Cabinets with hot/cold fresh water deep sink, F/W wash down hose bib and storage.
- S/S Magma BBQ grill
- S/S rub rail mounted at boat deck edge.
- 1000 lb. Model: ES1000 Steel Head 3 way crane, up/down, in/out and rotation. .
- 9' A/B RIB w/ 15 hp Suzuki engine w/ custom chocks and tie down.
- All flybridge / boat deck scuppers drain to waterline.
- Custom hinged radar arch for reduced bridge clearance (15').
- MarQuipt 4 capacity S/S fender holder mounted on aft rail that has optional intermediate safety rail installed.
Aft Deck / Cockpit
The aft steering station is absolutely wonderful when docking in a marina. We always go stern-to and all of the controls are right here to facilitate communication when tying up in a marina.
- Third Steering station w/ S/S wheel, rudder indicator, engine controls, thruster control and storage.
- Teak cap rail.
- MarQuipt inside steps.
- Boat access in any height dock or tide level is easy with entry points located at the bow, mid ship, cockpit or dive platform. The movable cockpit steps make access a breeze.
- Cabinet with hot/cold fresh water deep sink, and storage containing a fishing tackle storage drawer.
- Lazarette & engine room access.
- Large transom door to the intricate swim platform.
- Underwater Lights.
- (2) 1-1/2" S/S U rails mounted on aft edge of swim platform.
- S/S swim ladder recessed in swim platform.
- Overhead speakers and lighting.
- Rupp outrigger sockets & rod holders mounted in cap rail.
- Depth sounder: Simrad CA-50 w/hi performance 2 frequency transducer
- Autopilot: Simrad w/new hydro pump, rate compass w/remote on F/B
- GPS: Simrad
- VHF: Standard Horizon GX2360S with hailer
- Standard Horizon Explorer backup VHF
- Plotter: Furuno touch screen TZT2 48-mile radar & Plotter w/GPS
- Radar: Furuno 4 foot open array with Nauticast Class B AIS transponder
- Radio: Located in salon w/surround sound speakers all connected to a Niles speaker switch controlling all staterooms
- Compass: Ritchie FN-201 compass
- TV Set: New flat panel
- CD Player: Located in salon
- Cockpit Speakers: Speakers in P/H, F/B, and aft deck
- VHF radio, hailer, and horn.
- Auto Pilot remote.
- Ritchie FN 201 compass
- Kahlenberg air horns.
- Stereo speakers.
- CAT C-12 electronic displays.
- 2 Furuno TZT2 chart plotter displays.
- Furuno TZT2 48-mile radar & chart plotter with GPS
- Furuno TZT2 chart plotter & sounder w/ 38/200khz high performance block mounted transducer.
- Simrad new A20-04 Autopilot w/ newer hydro pump and rate compass w/ remote on F/B.
- Icom M710 SSB radio w/ antenna tuner.
- ACR search light w/ remote on F/B
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ hailer & horn w/ remote-control head-on F/B.
- Furuno TZT2 depth, wind, and speed system w/ repeaters on F/B.
- CCTV camera in the engine room and overlooking the aft cockpit. These are all integrated into the N2K network and can be viewed on any of the Furuno plotter displays
- Ritchie DNB 2100 deck mount compass
- Trim Tab Controls and indicator.
- Rogue Wi-Fi booster w/ external antenna.
- Battery Chargers: Newmar Phase III Smart Chargers; 24 V for the engines and 12 V for the generators
- The house and thruster batteries are charged via a Mastervolt inverter/charger combination unit
- Shore Power Inlet: Dual 50 amp inlets; also include the 50 amp Glendinning shore power winder in the cockpit
- Mastervolt Inverter: 2.5kw inverter/charger
- 8 KW and a 12KW Northern Lights Generators both w/ soft sound shields. Hours as of 03/03/2023: 8 kW = 2,599; 12 kW = 4.214
- New 24- & 12-volt gel cell batteries in engine room
- Additional breakers for 110-volt heaters and fans.
- Complete distribution and breaker panels in pilothouse mounted on hinges for accessibility.
- Prop Pockets with extended keel prop protection.
- Upgraded CAT C-12's, 2007
- Dual Racor fuel filters for both engines & single for both generators.
- S/S heavy duty engine beds for motor mounts.
- Under water exhaust.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- Emergency escape hatch opening in galley floor.
- REVERSO Oil change system.
- Additional 200-gal fuel tankage totaling 800 gal.
- Fuel H.D. 12-volt crossover transfer pump.
- Complete fuel management manifold system for mains and both generators.
- One engine w/ additional 105-amp alternator.
- 57,000 BTU A/C system including 4 compressors and 4 air handlers.
- Dockside water connector/ pressure regulator at transom.
- Fresh water wash down for E/R.
- Shaft spurs
- Wide walk around side decks ease in line handling.
- High side coamings for child and pet safety.
- Port & starboard locking boarding gates.
- Forward safety port & starboard rail gates near pilothouse doors.
- Dual anchor rollers.
- 3400 lb. electric windlass.
- 2 anchors, one with all chain & one with chain and rope.
- There are both a fresh water and salt water wash-down spigot on the bow for washing down the anchor rode or the deck
- Custom, removable bow pulpit seat