Listed at $1,300,000
Available for SaleSuzSea54' 2015 Sabre
Purchased a short time ago by a knowledgeable boat owner who took the time to fully service all important aspects of the boat for the next owners. Recent flag blue hull paint, new exterior soft goods (not shown here) Sea Keeper 9 and Falcon 13' Brig 420 dinghy with HP Honday outboard (11 hrs) are just a few highlights. You will not find a finer Sabre 54 FB on the market, she is ready for her full inspection and new owners.
Other equipment includes;
- Volvo 950 IPS 725 hp each. (1668hrs)
- IPS Pods just fully serviced
- Garmin electronics and joystick at both helms.
- Yacht Controller
- Sea Keeper 9
- Brig Tender 420 HT
- Freedom lift
- Flir night vision
- Water maker
- Cell expander
- Fusion Stereo
- Projection Theater Tv/screen
- Satelite receiver
- Sure Shade
- Bimini Top over the Flybridge
- Washer dryer
- Sun pad on the bow
- Teak cockpit & swim platform
- Stand up engine room
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo’s Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||54' (17 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||800 gal (3,029 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||80 gal (303 L)|
|Location:||Florida, United States, Vero Beach|
|Model:||54 Flubridge SE|
RECENT SERVICE AND UPDATES
Following updates have all been completed in the last 5 Months.
- Boat hauled, bottom painted
- Prop Speed applied to IPS pods
- New Teak varnish on all tables, Cockpit, Flybridge and interior.
- New Varnish on deck toe rail and eyebrow
- New Flybridge canvas on Bimini.
- New Canvas on Sureshade awning
- Cockpit Teak Sanded and re-caulked
- Full Awlgrip on hull and swim platform
- New Freedom lift arms, hydraulic cylinders replaced with Stainless Steel upgrades
- Air Conditioning unit replaced with titanium coil unit.
- Full AC descale
- All new cushion fabric on Flybridge, cockpit and forward sun pad. (Not pictured)
- All new cushion covers and helm windshield cover
- Fire system re-certified
- Full Volvo IPS service completed as well as Generator service, (oil, filters, zincs, water a fuel pump belts)
- Both Aftercoolers, heat exchangers, turbos, gear coolers and water pumps removed and rebuilt/replaced
- Hoses replaced throughout most of engine room
- New Starboard ECM units
- Exhaust systems updated to new
The Sabre 54 Fly Bridge proudly follows their tradition of style and technology. Features that experienced yacht owners expect to find in a fine motor yacht; power, ease of handling, comfort, low sound levels and best-in-class efficiency, do not blend easily unless they are paramount concerns at every step from design mandate to build completion and sea trials. The Sabre 54 achieves these goals, and offers these features in a strikingly handsome design.
In a world where luxury yachting has become synonymous with quiet, whisper-like running, the Sabre 54 leads the way with sound levels that are amongst the quietest in her class. Imagine cruising at 25 knots with noise levels so low (74 decibels) that a normal conversation can easily be engaged.
The Sabre Design Team developed strict sound level and performance criteria, and worked closely with materials suppliers and large yacht technologies to achieve these exceptional results. First, we wanted the hull to be quiet, and so we chose VIP Resin Infusion with a Corecell foam sandwich for light weight, strength and noise dampening characteristics. Next, utilized Nida Core honeycomb coring, also an ideal material for sound deadening, for lower level and main salon cabin soles.
The Sabre 54 Fly Bridge is equipped with Volvo Penta IPS950 engines and pods. Exhaust gasses are expelled through the foot of the pod dramatically reducing exhaust noise levels in the cockpit. And at higher cruise speeds, this innovative drive train system considerably improves fuel economy over straight shaft installations. Around the docks her joystick allows maneuvering with a great degree of confidence.
Her standard common rail, fuel injected engines are powerful and bring her on plane quickly. Once on plane, she is strong and powerful, efficiently throwing aside short chop or large waves without any sensation for her crew. Reliable and easy to understand electrical systems were also part of the strict design mandate for the Sabre 54. A 13.5Kw eQD series gen set is installed to provide AC power requirements when away from the dock and a 75 foot, 220v 50 Amp power cord is supplied with a fob-controlled cord reel.
The Sabre 54 is equipped with a CZone digital switching system which monitors all DC battery systems, all AC systems, engine room temperature, tank levels, bilge pumps and bilge high water. The CZone system also controls the ship’s main battery switch, bilge pumps, navigation lights, engine room blowers as well as all interior and exterior lighting.
The traditional downeast styling of the Sabre 54 is blended with modern appointments, and with light, airy, open and welcoming spaces. Entering through her full size stainless steel framed sliding door, one is immediately aware of the light and brightness of the salon. With large surrounding windows and an electrically controlled sunroof overhead, the sense of space is dramatic and convivial.
To port and starboard are luxurious U-shaped settees and beautiful inlaid tables with elegant high gloss finish. At the helm station two Stidd helm seats are mounted on a cabinet containing a standard icemaker, glassware storage and a large LCD television mounted on an electrical lift. Outboard of the helm is a weatherproof, hinged door providing direct access to the side deck from the helm station. The navigational instruments pod is large and offers adequate space for multiple screens as well as the Volvo Penta engine controls. The Volvo Penta joystick is mounted on the helmsman’s armrest.
Perhaps no space in this luxurious motor yacht is as striking as the master suite. Shoji style passageway doors open to a large and welcoming stateroom. An early decision in the design process led us to locate the master cabin amidships, where wave noise and motion are at a minimum. A hull port above the head board allows light from the water to reflect into the cabin, where a comfortable queen-sized berth is surrounded by wood working details that can only be created by boat builders with exceptional skills.
The master head and shower are luxurious. With ceramic tile on the sole, a vessel sink with designer faucet mounted in an elegant high-gloss varnish countertop, a rain shower head in the glass enclosed shower and glass tile décor on the walls of the shower, this head unit is the work of the designers art.
Lighting is exceptional throughout the master suite with cool LED overhead lights all dimmable from switches at the head board. A flat screen LCD television and DVD player are conveniently located on the bulkhead opposite the master berth. Many drawers are located in the aft master stateroom bulkhead and hanging lockers are found on each side of the berth. In addition there are four large drawers under the berth.
This unique galley is laid out on two levels. The upper level is directly connected to the helm, main salon and the social center of the yacht while the lower level offers additional fridge/freezer capacity and additional storage. Her galley offers an electric cooktop, deep stainless steel sink with designer faucet, Fisher Pykel dishwasher and four Sub Zero fridge/freezer drawers. A combo washer drier is found below the lower galley stairs. Her countertop is created from Viatera quartz. All in all a galley thought out for cruisers wishing to spend long periods of time on board.
Guests will enjoy the comfort of a private head with stall shower, the luxury of solid surface countertops, and ceramic tiled flooring under foot. A fresh-water flush head keeps salt water odors from the head hoses and thus from the living spaces.
The VIP stateroom forward is another luxurious and welcoming space. An island berth is placed low to the cabin sole for easy access. Multiple drawers, lockers and storage spaces are provided for all of your guests’ gear and personal belongings. A cedar lined hanging locker and storage lockers above the berth exhibit the fine woodworking details for which Sabre’s craftsmen and women are so well known. This berth also lifts to open up large volume storage space below.
In addition to the master and VIP staterooms the Sabre 54 offers a third stateroom equipped with over/ under bunk beds. A day head services this cabin’s WC needs. The bunk room offers comfortable sleeping for two and is equipped with it’s own built-in television, DVD player and reverse cycle air conditioning system.
The helm has been carefully and ergonomically designed, and offers the latest in equipment to make the operation of the Sabre 54 easy, responsive and precise. The Volvo Penta IPS joy stick and controls allow easy maneuvering after just a few hours of training. The navigational electronics panel is large enough to house two chart plotters as well as communication radios, control heads and other navigational and night vision equipment.
Access to the engine room of the Sabre 54 Fly Bridge is through a wide opening created by raising the step on centerline of the cockpit. This open, well insulated and well lit space permits easy access to all mechanical and electrical systems on board. Diamond pattern flooring, white gelcoated surfaces and bright LED lights illuminate this space.
The exterior spaces of the Sabre 54 Fly Bridge are a crew’s dream. From stem to stern, every detail has been thought out with care by people who understand boats and who understand the power of the sea. Hardware has been carefully chosen for quality and reliability, or custom built when not readily available. You will find the deck to be safe, secure, sea-worthy and comfortable to walk on. At the bow, a custom anchor roller provides the tools required to easily launch and recover two anchors. Fresh and salt water wash downs are located there for cleaning the ground tackle and all of this gear is recessed into the foredeck so that debris from the anchor and chain can drain below deck rather than down the side deck.
Perimeter rails are heavy duty 316 stainless steel tubing, sized for maximum security. Hand rails are found at every point from the bow to the safety of the cockpit. Underfoot, an aggressive diamond anti-slip pattern and a wooden toe rail make footing safe and secure. Along the side deck and below the hard top overhang is a sturdy hand rail, and at the cockpit steps another vertical hand hold, placed perfectly for side boarding from a dock. The spacious cockpit with center transom door offers two large L-shaped settees each with a handsome hi-gloss table. In addition, there are two aft facing seats. A Sure-Shade cockpit awning extends to the transom to provide shade to the cockpit on hot days.
- Twin Volvo IPS 950 pod drives with Lenco
- Autoglide trim tab system and Volvo DPS positioning system and VP Active Corrosion
- Protection system and (2) Volvo 7” color displays
- Volvo autopilot with joystick steering
- Fresh water-cooled
- 24V alternators each engine
- Groco raw water intake strainers
- Oil change system for engines, drive units and gen set
- Engine room ventilation system 24v
- Engine room intake ducts on cabin house side with stainless steel grill
- White gelcoated engine room
- White Mylar faced foam noise 2# barrier
- Modified “V” planing hull design
- 23 degree deadrise amidships and 15 degree deadrise at transom
- Reverse sloped transom
- ISO NPG Sport Yacht white gel coat w/vinylester back-up resin
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- Infused SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides
- PVC Foam cored composite stringer system
- Swim platform with under-mounted telescoping ladder
- Hull side rubbing strakes
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
- Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Strip
- Gold Cove Stripe
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- VIP resin infused Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements with coring
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces
- Recessed salon windows, frames clad withstainless steel
- (2) anchor lockerS w/Southco slam latch
- Access hatch from aft cockpit to engine room
- Aft facing bench seat in cockpit
- Forward facing cockpit corner seating port and starboard
- Center opening transom door
- Stainless steel stair case with teak treads from cockpit to fly bridge spirals though 90 degrees
- Venturi windscreen with tinted acrylic panels and stainless steel frame
- Twin Stidd N series helm seats
- Full engine and ships controls and panels
- L-shaped lounge to starboard and aft of the helmsman
- Stainless steel drinks fridge alongside mates seat
- 1 1/2" diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (4) stainless steel spring cleats
- (2) stainless steel mooring cleats
- (2) stainless steel stern cleats
- Custom stainless steel dual anchor roller
- 24V Electric Windlass with controls at helm and foot switches on deck Lewmar V4
- Flagpole holder and flagstaff
- Bomar Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens
- Oversized Stainless steel opening ports
- Teak toe rails port and starboard with custom cast dual mid rail chocks and bow chocks
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion
- SureShade retractable cockpit sun awning
- 700 gal diesel fuel.
- Racor dual Max 1000 fuel filters
- 2” “Diesel” stainless steel deck fill plates port and starboard
- Fuel Level Indicator at helm
- All DC battery systems
- All AC systems
- Engine room temperature
- Tank levels
- Bilge pumps
- Bilge high water
- Ship’s main battery switch
- Bilge pumps
- Navigation Lights
- Engine room blowers
- All interior & exterior lighting
240-120 VAC ELECTRICAL
- 240/120 VAC 50 amp AC shore power system
- One 75 ft. Glendinning Cord Reel aft
- Boosting isolation transformer
- 13.5kW Onan Generator with sound enclosures
- Automatic AC switching system for shore & generator power
- 4kW high output inverter with 120 Amp DC Charger for ships batteries
- Main circuit breaker distribution panel in main salon
- 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- 60 Amp, battery charger for engine start batteries and back up for ships batteries
- 10 Amp, battery charger for gen set batteries
- Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning
24V DC ELECTRICAL
- Dedicated engine starting battery bank for each engine
- Dedicated 24v 8D AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries
- Helm remote controlled battery switches with manual override
- Main circuit breaker distribution panel monitored by NMEA network
- Multiple 12v and USB outlets at helm and in interior for small personal appliances, phones
- Tinned marine grade wire throughout
- Dual Air Horn, KahlenbergTM
- LED Navigation lights
- Triple wiper/washer system
- Designer reading lights
- High output LED lights in the overhead
- LED bar lighting in appropriate locations
- LED Engine room lighting
- Selectable red, blue, white LED lights over helm
- Selectable red, blue, white LED lights Around hard top perimeter
- LED Cockpit courtesy lights
- Polyethylene holding tank with 80 gallon capacity
- Freshwater MSD’s with white ceramic bowls
- Diaphragm pump on holding tank to overboard sea valve
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity approx. 200 gals.
- 20 gal. 140V hot water heater with heat exchanger
- 24VDC Headhuner X-Caliber primary pump on hot and cold water pressure system
- 24VDC secondary backup fresh water pump
- Filters on fresh water pump system and shore water inlet
- Fresh water coil hose in engine room
- Salt water wash down at anchor locker
MAIN SALON/HELM AREA
- Twin Stidd helm seats on seat box
- Door to side deck from helm
- Stainless steel sliding double-acting door to cockpit with curved glass windows on corners
- Helm dash area finished in Ultraleather
- 8” Color touch screen display for NMEA network
- Navigation switch panel
- Custom wood trimmed stainless steel wheel
- U-shaped lounges port and starboard with custom fabrics. Drawers below
- HiLo tables with starburst inlay and deep epoxy finish
- Cabinet aft of helm seats with 40” LED television on electric lift. TV pivots
- Glassware drawer
- Bottle locker
- Fusion multi-zone stereo system with Bluetooth module
- Blinds and curtains on all windows
- Teak and holly sole with sealer finish
- Sound deadening headliner panels
- Electrically operated Webasto sun roof over main salon
- Heat/Air Conditioning 30,000 btu
GUEST STATEROOM FORWARD
- Spacious low queen island berth layout with 5" mattress. .” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under bed.
- Aft end of berth top hinges open to access blanket storage
- Enclosed upper shelves to port and starboard of island berth with storage behind.
- Fwd most section open shelf w/stainless fiddle rail
- Dimmable accent lighting below shelves and berth.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard with closet pole
- Bureau to port with enclosed locker above
- Built in 20” LED TV on forward facing bulkhead with DVD player
- Screen/Shade for hatch
- Private access to guest head/shower compartment
- Teak and holly sole with sealer
- Soft headliner panels
- Shoji style door
- Heat/Air Conditioning (10000 BTU)
GUEST/DAY HEAD FORWARD
- Sink with faucet
- Separate shower stall
- Ceramic tile floor in WC compartment
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Storage lockers
- Solid surface countertop
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower
- Electric shower sump pump
THIRD STATEROOM TO PORT
- Upper and lower bunks
- Drawers and storage below lower berth
- Hanging locker forward
- Built in 20” LED TV with DVD player
- 6000 btu air conditioning
- Day head forward of galley with fresh water
- MSD and wash basin
- Large wood-framed mirror
- Inside of head door mirrored
- Toe kick space length of galley with courtesy lighting
- Quartz countertop. Bull nosed edge overhangs cabinet below
- Induction Electric cook top
- Convection microwave oven
- Fisher Pykel dish washer
- Tall dish locker
- 120VAC galley exhaust fan
- Sub Zero Stainless Steel 110 v two drawer fridge.
- Sub Zero Stainless steel two drawer freezer
- Bank of dovetailed drawers
- Stainless steel under-mounted sink with designer faucet
- Waste basket below sink
- Dry storage outboard
- Combo washer-dryer beneath stairs
- Galley heat/ air conditioning
- Double Shoji style doors lead to the large master suite
- Spacious low queen island berth layout with 6" mattress. .” laminated trim
- Inlaid head board.
- Fixed hull port with Roman shade
- Base of bed incorporates drawers and storage
- Bureau/night stand with drawers forward side of bed
- Cedar lined hanging lockers with shelf and closet pole aft of bed.
- 26” LED TV with DVD player
- 8” Color touch screen display for NMEA network
- Shoji panel shades over opening portlights
- Exclusive access to master head/oversized shower compartment through pocket doorway with Shoji style door
- Full length mirror behind pocket door
- Teak and holly sole with sealer
- Stateroom air Conditioning (10,000BTU)
- Soft headliner panels.
- Designer vessel sink with faucet.
- Separate shower stall rain shower head and glass shower door
- Ventilation fan
- Electric shower sump pump
- Storage locker above WC
- High gloss cherry counter with bull nose
- Ceramic tile in head compartment and showerfloor
- Stainless steel towel bars
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override
- (3) Automatic electric bilge pumps 3700 GPH
- (3) Bilge high water alarms
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.