Listed at $349,000
Available for SaleSheer Luck55' 1999 Little Harbor
"SHEER LUCK" is a Little Harbor WhisperJet 55 Flybridge Cruiser!
She has a modern Deep V hull form with a twin chine configuration that minimizes waterline beam for performance and fuel economy and maximizes interior volume for accommodations. She also features Hinckley’s JoyStick controls for ease of docking and a recent electronics upgrade. The main engines are surrounded by a carefully engineered, sound-proof, compartment which makes the raised salon a comfortable and quiet place while underway, even at high speeds. Ted Hood took the traditional “Downeast” look and added waterjet power to create high performance in a classic, two stateroom cruising yacht.
"SHEER LUCK" is a great live aboard or extended cruiser that sports a draft of just 2’6” that allows for shallow gunkholing in the Bahamas or Florida Keys. Seller is a two boat owner and is ready to sell this great getaway vessel. Seller is open to trades as well (real estate, items of Interest or possibly vehicle trades).
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||55' (17 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,200 gal (4,543 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||21 gal (80 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Marco Island, United States|
|Model:||WhisperJet Flybridge Cruiser|
|Cruising Speed:||26 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
Hull and Deck:
- Flag Blue Alexseal (2014 Hinckley Yacht Services)
- White Deck and White Cabin Top/Pilothouse
- Single White Awlgrip Boot Stripe
- Black Bottom
- Bow Rail
- (2) Electronic Windlasses with Deck and Bridge Controls
- (2) CQR Anchor with 100’ Chain
- (2) Helm Chairs
- Rod Holders in Cockpit
- Bimini with Curtains
- (2) High-Low Tables
- Twin Barrel Chairs with a Pop TV Cabinet Between
- U-Shaped Lounge Seating
- Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Sink and Fridge
- Flat Screen TV on an Electrical Lift
Electronics and Nav Equipment:
- SEA 222 SSB Radio
- Flat Screen TV
- Fusion Stereo System with 3 Heads and SAT Radio
- Hinckley Jetstick
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Garmin (2) 5208 Touchscreen Chart Plotters with Radar Overlay and Direct TV
- Garmin 7212 Touchscreen Chart Plotter with Radar Overlay with Engine Room Camera
- ACR RC 100 Search Light
- Ritchie Compass
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF with AIS/GPS and Hailer
- KVH SAT Dome for Direct TV
- Bullitt Wi-Fi Booster
U-Sshaped galley is positioned conveniently for entertaining guests, whether they are just steps away up in the salon or in the dining area.
- Corian Counter Tops
- Four Burner Stove Top
- Microwave Convection Oven
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Trash Compactor
- Refrig/Freezer is by Cold Plate Gunnert
Dinette is Starboard across from the Galley.
Guest Day Head is forward of the Dinette Starboard side.
Guest Cabin is Port Side forward of the Galley.
Master Stateroom is full forward centerline queen bow set up aft facing bed with en-suite head with shower and Alpine Stereo controls next to AC controls.
- Northern Lights M843N 12kw Generator with Approx. 2,400 Hours
- Bow Thruster Battery Charger
- Glen Dinning Cable Master
- Magnum 2400 Inverter /Charger
- (12) New AGM Batteries (2018/2019)
- Oil Change Pump
- New Victron Bank Charger
- (1) Chiller with 3 Handlers and a Separate 24K BTU AC for the Flybridge
- Seawater Pro Watermaker with 2 Membranes for 48gph Production (Needs New Membranes)
- Twin Detroit Diesel MTU 8V2000 Engines 900hp Each
- Twin Hamilton 391 Water Jets
- Vetus Bow Thruster Incorporated with Hinckley Jetstick
- 20 Gal. SS Water Heater with Heat Exchange
- Automatic Halon Fire Extinguisher System with Engine Shutdown
- Bronze Seacocks and Thru Hulls Below Waterline with Groco Strainers
- Racor Fuel Separators with Alarms
- (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarms
- 5052 Aluminum USCG Certified Fuel Tanks Totaling 1200 Gallons (600 Each)
- Teleflex Sea Star Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Seawater Pro Watermaker
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.