Listed at $489,000
Available for SaleSea Smoke55' 2007 Novatec
Sea Smoke is the perfect boat to cruise the islands, do the loop, liveaboard or work remote. Maintained with an open checkbook, this boat is immaculate. Straight shaft Cummins engines have been serviced regularly. New Garmin electronics are new touchscreen. Fresh bottom paint last month. Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||55' (17 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||795 gal (3,010 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||Florida, FT. LAUDERDALE, United States|
|Max Speed:||22 Knots|
Sea Smoke Checks All the Boxes
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
1) Are you an owner/operator?
2) Do you want to cruise offshore to places like the Florida Keys, Bahamas and Island chain?
3) Do you want to do the Great Loop?
- If you answered yes to one of these 3 questions, you are going to fall in love with Sea Smoke! She checks all the boxes for a weekend adventure, extended cruising, liveaboard or office/condo/retreat away from home.
- Bring the family, I mean the whole family! There is plenty of room. If you want privacy, no problem, you have 9 different places to sit and read a book or take a nap. You can dine in the galley, the aft salon, the flybridge or the cockpit. This boat has more space than many homes. I cannot say enough about how the use of space is amazing in this Islander Motoryacht.
- In addition to the accommodations having a/c and heat, you also have a/c and heat in the aft salon AND the flybridge.
- She has plenty of speed with top speed at 22 knots and you can cruise at 18 knots or less. Fast or slow, it's your choice, based on weather, the current and when you need to get there.
- You will appreciate the quality, the space and the safety features that Novatec incorporates into their boats. They still build boats today!
- Sea Smoke just returned from the Islands and is available for immediate cruising. Owners are moving to a larger boat. She is easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Bottom Paint by Cable Marine East - New June 2022
- Oil Changes by Cable Marine East - June 2022
- Nearly 800 gallons of fuel on board - July 2022 from Anchor Petroleum in Ft. Lauderdale
- New Garmin Touchscreen Electronics - Autopilot & Radar - June 2021
- New (3) Llebroc Helm Chairs - 2021
- New (2) A/C Units - 2021
- New Whirlpool Stainless Steel Refrigerator in Galley - 2021
- New House Batteries - 2021
- Inverter allows boat to run for several days without using generator
The flybridge is air conditioned and enclosed. It can be opened up for fresh air. The front windows open on a hydraulic ram and there are 3 windshield wipers at the helm. Lots of seating and a table for dining.
The helm is comfortable and impressive. Owners will love operating this boat from the (3) New Llebroc Helm Chairs. The Garmin Electronics are new so you won't need to upgrade these electronics. That saves you more time for boating. The area is spacious so there is room for everyone to be together with the captain while underway. The helm is glass on the front with 3M tint applied in May of 2022. The sides of the helm/bridge is clear glass similar to eisenglass.
This area is air conditioned and excellent for entertaining. There is a wet bar with refrigerator, sink and storage. The table is formica, wood color to best match the boat, it was custom made and installed five years ago. Drop leaves expand to full seating width of room. 5'5" to 8.5' the owners have had dinner for 12 at this table. The (1) A/C vent will chill the room cold to enjoy, it is truly outstanding especially with the rear sunshade up.
The cockpit is wide and open. There is a door that leads to the swim platform. There are rod holders for fishing. The aft deck has a rod rack where you can keep fishing poles out of the way.
The galley has abundant storage and a full size refrigerator. There is a large sink cooktop, microwave, garbage disposal and dishwasher. The counter has fillers that conceal the sink and cooktop. This provides a great space for entertaining, doing a puzzle or using a computer. The galley refrigerator is so efficient the house inverter can support it for over two days.
The salon has room for a crowd. The television is mounted and concealed on the forward bulkead. The wood wall panel swings open and is concealed when not in use. There is abundant seating. Access to the engine room is located here from a hatch in the floor. A switch on the wall operates the hydraulic lift to raise the floor. You don't have to lift it with your hands!
The Master is a dream. It has plenty of storage with an ensuite head and shower. Located aft, the master has privacy from the other staterooms. There is a door to enter and exit the cockpit. You can walk around the queen bed. There is a full length mirror mounted on the wall. You will enjoy the spaciousness of this room and the privacy.
VIP and GUEST STATEROOM
The VIP guest stateroom is spacious with a queen bed. The Guest stateroom has over/under twin bunks. The VIP and Guest Cabins have a shared head and shower. Located forward, this is a convenient day head for guests that will never need to venture into or through the master accommodations to use the head.
The engine room is easy to access and spacious to move around. The height is 5'+.
Systems and Mechanical
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters - factory installed, work well.
- Vetus Thruster Controls both have their own separate battery - new in 2020
- A/C and Heat - (6) New A/C units, all less than 4 years old (2018, 2020, 2021 refits) Helm and Aft Salon are both big units. There were (7) units. Owner combined the VIP and bunk room.
- All New A/C digital controls replacing original thermostats - June 2022
- Hot Water Heater - Raritan 20 Gallon features dual elements with engine heat exchanger
- Holds 400 Gallons of water instead of the standard 200 gallons
- Washer and Dryer
- Electric Horn
- Smoke Detectors as required
- Marquipt Davit - 750 lbs
- Marquipt Boarding Ladder
- Garmin Electronics - New June 2021 - Installed by Electronics Unlimited FLL
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP 8616 xsv 16" w/Sonar Display
- (1) Garmin GPSMAP 8616 with 16" Display
- (1) Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 Antenna
- WEATHER - (1) Garmin GXM54 SAT/Weather Antenna
- DIGITAL DEPTH - Garmin GMI20 Marine Display
- RADAR - Garmin GMR Fantom 54 w/4'Array and Antenna
- AUTOPILOT - Garmin Reactor 40/Pump/GHC TY2
- CAMERA - Garmin GC200 Marine IP Camera
- Garmin camera integrated to both new Garmin Chart Plotters
- KVH Tracvision 5 - coupled to (2) DirecTV TV Receivers, a dedicated one on the aft master full beam berth, the 2nd receiver to other 4 points. (Main Salon, VIP, Aft Salon and Helm Chart Plotter)
- Dockmate Hand Held Yacht Controls includes anchor and horn as well as gears. Device under radio at helm.
- Electronic Controls - New 2019
- Underwater Lights - New 2020
- Bose Surround Sound System in Main Salon
- Stereos - Helm and Aft Salon have a New Stereo System with controls in each room or on your phone - Fusion #RA770
- WiFi - Marine Cell Modem - New 2020
- TV's are all smart and none more than four years old
- Onan 17.5kw Generator (2857 hours) - New governor and new fuel pump in June 2022
- 12V and 24V Battery Chargers
- Batteries - Lead Acid - all replaced 2020
- Inverter is 3 years old, new controls as well, located in the electrical panel, boat can run for several days without using generator
- Lighting - 90% is LED
- Xantrex Inverter (approx 3yrs old)
- 110V Outlets: (2) Bridge, (1) Helm, 1 (Chart Box)
- (3) Windshield Wipers
- (3) Front Windows at Helm operate on a hydraulic ram
- Electric Pump Powers Horn
- The engine room is spacious and easy to move around. Cummins QSM-11's are 660hp and run great
- Engine Room Height 5' +
- Emergency Engine Shutdown with duplicative engine controls at Helm and the Engine Room
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Oil Transfer Change Pump
- Racor System
- Battery Isolators
- Fire Suppression
- Parallel Engine Start
- Fuel on board - last fuel up July 2022 by Anchor Petroleum, best diesel in FLL with additives, nearly 800 gallons on board
- Last Oil Change by Cable Marine East - June 2022 (receipts available)
Over 100k was spent in Oct 2021 on the following:
- New Garmin Touchscreen Electronics - Autopilot & Radar
- New (3) Llebroc Helm Chairs
- New (2) A/C Units
- New Whirlpool Stainless Steel Refrigerator in Galley
- New Inverter allows boat to run for several days without using generator
- New Lead Acid House Batteries
- Louvred doors at helm
Equipment and Systems
Flybridge - The flybridge is air conditioned and enclosed. It can be opened up for fresh air. The front windows open on a hydraulic ram and there are 3 windshield wipers at the helm. Lots of seating and a table for dining.
Flybridge Helm - The helm is comfortable and impressive. Owners will love operating this boat. Garmin electronics are new so you won't need to upgrade these electronics. That saves you more time for boating. The area is spacious so there is room for everyone to be together with the captain while underway.
Cockpit - The cockpit is wide and open. There is a door that leads to the swim platform. There are rod holders for fishing. The aft deck has a rod rack where you can keep fishing poles out of the way.
Galley - The galley has abundant storage and a full size refrigerator. There is a large sink cooktop, microwave, garbage disposal and dishwasher. The counter has fillers that conceal the sink and cooktop. This provides a great space for entertaining, doing a puzzle or using a computer.
Salon - The salon has room for a crowd. The television is mounted and concealed on the forward bulkead. Abundant seating. Access to the engine room is located here from a hatch in the floor. A switch on the wall operates the hydraulic lift to raise the floor. You don't have to lift it with your hands!
Master Stateroom - The Master is a dream. It has plenty of storage with an ensuite head and shower. Located aft, the master has privacy from the other staterooms. There is a door to enter and exit the cockpit. You can walk around the bed. There is a full length mirror mounted on the wall. You will enjoy the spaciousness of this room and the privacy.
VIP and Guest - The VIP and Guest Cabins have a shared head and shower. The VIP has ensuite access. Located forward this is a convenient day head for guests that will never need to venture into or through the master accommodations to use the head.
- New Garmin electronics
- Bow Thruster - Side Power
- Stern Thruster - Side Power
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Generator - Onan 17.5kw (2865 hours)
- The 3 front windows at helm operate on a hydraulic ram
- Tender Davit and Chocks
- Can run several days on inverter
- Holds 400 gallons of water instead of the standard 200 gallons
- New lead acid house batteries
- Washer and Dryer
- 2018 AB Tender with 40hp outboard is optional
- Marquipt Boarding Ladder
- Refrigerator - Whirlpool Stainless Steel Energy Star 19 CU, top refrigerator, bottom freezer installed 2020 and the unit is so efficient, the house inverter can support it for over two days.
- Large sink with Garbage Disposal
- Abundant Storage
The tender is optional, not included but negotiable.
2018 AB 12.5 Tender with 40hp Yamaha 4-stroke (120 hours) purchased 2020.
Full of Fuel
She checks the boxes as far as:
- Under 60ft
- New Electronics
- Excellent visibility at the helm and through out the boat
- Easy to handle for a couple
- Comes loaded with fuel
- Easy to access all 4 corners of the boat
- Spacious engine room and easy to work on
- Filled with fuel!
- You can fish with this boat
- Numerous places for dining aboard
- Includes the boarding ladder
Novatec is built by Nova Marine. They are one of the largest boat builders in Taiwan and have been building boats for 38 years. They are still building boats today. The Islander model was introduced in the late 1990's as a comfortable cruising yacht for all generations. This still holds true today.
She is a coastal cruiser meaning she is offshore capable to cruise to the Bahamas. You can see the focus on safety with all the handrails and high rails on the walkways to protect you in rough seas.
You will definitely be surprised at how Novatec made the most of interior and exterior volume when they designed this Islander Cockpit Motoryacht. You really have to see this boat to believe the space and feel the volume.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.