Listed at $475,000
Available for SaleMARIKA56' 2004 Neptunus
MARIKA has had only four conscientious owners who have lavished her with care and upgrades. The 56’ Neptunus is an excellent choice for those looking in the 52’ – 60’ Sedan / Motor Yacht style market. Made entirely of US/Canadian parts, Neptunus Yachts are known for their excellent sea keeping abilities and well regarded quality, good looks and resale value.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||56' (18 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||820 gal (3,105 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||180 gal (682 L)|
|Holding Tank:||110 gal (417 L)|
|Location:||Connecticut, Essex, United States|
|Model:||Flybridge Motor Yacht|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
This 56' Neptunus "Flybridge Model" offers more than any other similar size yacht with her three generous staterooms, two heads, a lower helm station, an on deck galley and dining options forward of the galley or on the flybridge.
The interior has the perfect blend of high gloss cherry joinery, padded off white Ultra Leather paneling, silk fabrics with many relaxing areas and large cedar lined closets are throughout this yacht.
The deck plan of the main deck, below deck and flybridge are unique only to Neptunus designs. The Neptunus Space planning is excellent and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
This particular 56' Neptunus has been very well cared for with a significant portion of her use in freshwater.
Upon entering the Aft Deck, with built in seating and port and starboard access to the side decks, the same deck level Salon is entered via a centerline door. There is seating to both port and starboard with the full Galley two steps up on the port side. Forward of the Galley is ample dinette seating to port with the Lower Helm to starboard. Just aft of the Lower Helm are the curved steps to the accommodations below. The Master is aft with an en suite Head. Forward to starboard is a twin lower berth Guest Cabin. All the way forward is the VIP. The shared Guest Head is to port opposite the Guest Cabin.
The Salon is entered via a curved “Trend” stainless steel sliding door with a sliding insect screen and lined silk drapery. The entire main deck is open with two levels of accommodation. To port is an L shaped off white Ultra Leather sofa with storage below the cushions. An oval cherry and burl wood coffee table lies in front of the settee. The carpet in the Salon and throughout the boat was replaced (summer 2019).
To starboard is a matching Ultra Leather settee with cherry arm rests with storage below the cushions. Just forward of the settee is a built in 32” LCD TV with a cherry countertop above. Above is a cabinet with the KVH service port, Clarion AM/FM/CD/Sat radio, Clarion 6 disc changer, Glomex Terrestrial TV attenuator and wine glass storage below.
Also in the Salon are the Neptunus signature bi level cabin side windows each with silk drapes and an upholstered panel between. Additional equipment includes Clarion stereo speakers, a Clarion subwoofer, a Walvac central vacuum unit and outlet, digital Marine Air AC controls. Six halogen mini spots on a dimmer and rope lighting behind the upper valance provide lighting.
This open floor plan leads you forward and up two steps into the full Galley. The Galley’s design is U shaped to port and includes the following features:
- Cherry plank flooring
- Avonite countertops
- Double stainless steel sink
- Single lever faucet w/removable sprayer
- Separate stainless steel drinking water tap
- AEG four burner Ceran type cook top
- Exhaust fan
- Panasonic Dimension 4 convection/microwave oven concealed behind a cherry door
- Sub Zero under counter freezer w/icemaker behind a cherry door
- Sub Zero under counter refrigerator behind a cherry door
- Insinkerator disposal
- (4) Halogen mini spots
- (12) Cherry cabinet doors for storage space
- One cherry drawer
- Portside windows with drapes
One step up from the Galley is the yacht’s Dining Area on the port side just ahead of and open to the Galley.
A curved four person settee faces aft but offers an excellent view out the large forward and side windows. A unique burl wood and cherry table folds in half for easy entry/exit.
Also in this area is a skylight to the Lower Companionway, another Marine Air digital AC control and two directional halogen mini spots over the table.
To starboard is a complete Lower Helm with an Ultra Leather oversize helm bench with storage below. Five cherry cabinets below the Helm offer extra storage space and equipment access.
Equipment at the Lower Helm includes:
- (2) CAT LCD engine monitors
- Northstar 962 DGPS plotter/GPS
- Simrad AP20 ST 8002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata for depth/speed/log/temp
- Icom IC M504 VHF w/DSC
- Raymarine RL 80C color 72 mile radar w/4’ open scanner
- Dino tilt wood steering wheel
- CAT electronic controls w/synchronizer
- Vetus bow thruster control
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Fireboy Halon override controls
- (3) Windshield wipers/washers
- Kahlenberg air horn control
- (4) Bilge pump switches w/(3) bilge pump counters & alarm
- Generator on indicator
- Defogger controls
- 5" Ritchie Power Damp compass
- 12 Volt outlet
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Neptunus Profile drawing showing Nav light, bilge pump & AC power on indicators
To the starboard side opposite the Galley are seven curved carpeted steps, LED nightlights, a bookshelf and an opening stainless steel porthole half way down the stairs. The yacht's main electrical panel is near the top of the steps.
At a landing at the bottom of the steps is a Whirlpool Thin Twin heavy duty washer dryer in a cedar lined locker behind cherry doors.
Continuing forward are carpeted steps going up, a skylight to the Dining Area above, storage below the sole, cherry handrails and LCD mini lights at the steps.
At the bottom of the Companionway is an arched cherry doorway that accesses the Master Cabin. A raised platform berth with two storage drawers and rope lighting below is positioned off the port aft corner maximizing the floor space of the cabin. Brass swing arm lamps flank the upholstered headboard that sits upon a mirrored bulkhead. To port is cabinetry forming a nightstand with a drawer below, bookshelf above and two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes above the bookshelf. Next forward is access to the en suite Head.
To the starboard side of the berth is a nightstand with three drawers below and an adjacent cabinet with three additional drawers, between them is a cherry cabinet.
Next forward is a large cedar lined closet with auto light, hidden storage, a digital safe and a dressing mirror inside the door.
At the foot of the berth is a cabinet with a drawer and two doors below. Above is a custom TV cabinet with a 14" LCD TV built in facing the bed.
Also in this cabin are stereo speakers, a CO detector and six overhead mini halogen lights.
Two steps up from the Master is the private Head with a marble tile sole, bow front vanity cabinet with an under mount sink on the Avonite countertop. Above are four mirrored front medicine cabinets. Below the medicine cabinets is an opening stainless steel porthole with Duette shades. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantis model with the updated Raritan flush control. The stall shower has a plexiglass door, handheld or wall mounted fixture, a light, a soap dispenser and an exhaust fan.
Plenty of mirrors and three halogen mini spots offer excellent lighting, the overhead is also mirrored.
Starboard Guest Cabin
Forward through the center Companionway and up three steps is the Starboard Guest Cabin with twin lower berths. Between the berths is a three drawer cherry nightstand. Beneath each berth is one large and two small drawers.
The outboard berth has two opening stainless steel portholes with Roman shades and five cherry cabinet doors above.
At the foot of the outboard berth is a cedar lined hanging locker.
Also in this cabin is a full size dressing mirror, two reading lights, digital AC controls and rope accent lighting at the valance. A hinged access panel gives great access to the back of the Helm and associated electronics.
Guest Head to Port
Across the Companionway from the Starboard Guest Cabin is the Guest Head with two access doors, one from the center line Companionway, the other from the VIP. It features a marble tile sole, bow front vanity cabinet with an under mount sink on the Avonite countertop. Above there are four mirror front medicine cabinets. Below the medicine cabinets is an opening stainless steel porthole with Duette shades. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantis model with the updated flush control. The stall shower has a plexiglass door, handheld or wall mounted fixture, a light, a soap dispenser and an exhaust fan.
Plenty of mirrors including the overhead and three halogen mini spots offer excellent lighting.
All the way forward is the spacious VIP Cabin with a centerline queen size berth with two drawers and rope lighting beneath the berth. The forward bulkhead is mirrored with an upholstered headboard affixed to the mirror. To both port and starboard are cherry countertops to serve as nightstands. Also to port and starboard are eight cherry cabinet doors. Below is one opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades on both the port and starboard sides.
Aft to port is the cabin's entrance to the Guest Head. To starboard is a cedar hanging locker. The cherry vanity has been modified to house three storage drawers below the countertop and has a cabinet with a 14” LCD TV above. Below the sole is access the bow thruster. Also in this cabin are five halogen mini spots, two halogen reading lights, rope accent lighting, a CO detector, two stereo speakers with volume control, a central vac outlet and an opening round Bomar hatch above for ventilation or escape.
- Fiberglass nonskid decks
- Stainless steel 55 lb. Delta Plow anchor w/150’ chain rode
- Lewmar anchor windlass w/up & down foot switches
- Bow roller & stainless steel anchor chute
- Chain locker hinged access hatch
- Freshwater anchor wash down spigot & hose
- Oversize welded stainless steel bow rails w/stainless steel lifeline
- (3) Windshield wipers w/washers
- Forward hailer horn
- International navigation lights
- Black Textulene windshield cover
- Side deck grab rails
- Port & starboard opening side gate in bow rail
- Dual spring line cleats port & starboard
- Stainless burgee staff
- Round Bomar deck hatch to VIP
- Stainless steel vertical boarding ladder mounts port & starboard, stows in Lazarette
- Dark tinted frameless cabin side windows
- Kahlenberg air horns
- (2) Custom stainless steel Fore Deck handrails
- White vinyl sun cushions w/blue piping & black Stamoid cover
- (3) Teak steps port & starboard down to swim platform
- (2) Hinged stainless steel gates w/Neptunus logo
- Four person aft bench seat w/Sunbrella cushions & Stamoid cover
- Teak sole w/removable hatch to service engines
- (7) Teak steps to Flybridge w/stainless steel handrail
- LED bullet lights at each step
- (2) Teak steps to side deck, port & starboard w/LED step lights
- Port & starboard coaming doors to access stern cleats, each with (2) stainless steel fair leads
- ACR 406 EPIRB in portside locker
- PAR pressure regulated water inlet in portside locker
- Glendinning cable master controls in starboard side locker
- TV/telephone inlet in starboard side locker
- Hyraulic platform controls in starboard side locker
- SSI hot & cold shower enclosure to starboard
- (2) Additional stainless steel stern cleats at transom
- 750 lb. Hydraulic fiberglass swim platform for tender storage
- Stainless steel flag pole w/ensign
- (3) Overhead stainless steel trimmed halogen lights
- Miele electric BBQ under hinged top to starboard
- Large storage locker below grill
- Clarion stereo speakers w/separate tweeters
- Clarion FB stereo remote control on Aft Deck
- 2000 11’10” Novurania RIB w/a 25 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Bow rail w/lights
- Side console steering
- Fuel/water separator
- Battery cutoff switch
- Doel fin stabilizer
- 12 Volt accessory outlet
- Tie down straps
- Tender cover
- Chocks for platform storage
- Teak laid deck over fiberglass
- Helm to starboard
- Unique sun lounge area w/cushions forward of Helm
- Tinted Venturi windscreen
- Flybridge bar w/stainless steel sink, newer Norcold refrigerator
- J Shaped flybridge seating w/removable cushions & storage below
- Mounted life ring w/line
- Bell & flares
- Custom folding cherry tables on stainless steel bases w/covers
- Fiberglass radar arch integrated into fiberglass hardtop
- LED deck lighting
- Trac Vision 4 Sat dome on hardtop
- Storage locker at Helm
- (4) Clarion stereo speakers w/separate tweeters & subwoofer
- (2) Helm chairs w/Stamoid covers
- Storage under helm seats
- Stamoid helm cover
- Stamoid wheel cover
- Centerline stainless steel handrail forward
- Neptunus fiberglass hardtop
- Four side Stratoglass enclosure w/panels that snap up to overhead
- (5) Overhead dimmable stainless steel lights
- Custom canvas to close off steps to Aft Deck
Flybridge Helm Equipment
The Flybridge Helm features the following equipment:
- Garmin GPS Map 7212 plotter
- Raymarine RL 80 C 72 mile color radar
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Simrad R3000X autopilot remote
- Raymarine ST 60 digital speed log
- Raymarine ST 60 digital depth finder
- (2) LCD CAT engine displays
- Icom M 504 VHF w/DSC w/remote speaker
- Bennett trim tab controls
- CAT electronic engine controls w/synchronizer
- Vetus bow thruster controls
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- (2) Weema fuel gauges
- Ritchie 5" Powerdamp Plus magnetic compass
- "Dino" wood tilt steering wheel
- Engine start/stop key switches
- 4 Station high water alarm w/(3) bilge counters
- Windlass remote controls
- Teak footrest
- 12 Volt outlet
- Fireboy engine shutdown override controls
- XMD3 Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Sirius ready w/Sirius antenna
- Windshield wiper/washer on glass panel at Helm
- CAT backup engine control panel
- Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna
- VHF antenna
The Lazarette and the Engine Room are reached via lifting up the center section of the Aft Deck seating. A five teak tread stainless steel locker heads to the Lazarette with the Engine Room just forward behind a hinged door.
Lazarette equipment includes:
- 5 Step ladder to Aft Deck
- (2) Mounted spare props
- Timer for waste discharge pump
- AC fluorescent lighting
- Spare fenders & lines
- Four teak step stainless steel boarding/swim ladder
- Rudder gear under covered box
- GFCI outlet
- Access panels to bilge below
- Hydraulic power pack for swim platform
- High water alarm
- (2) Racor 75/1000 HX fuel filters for each engine w/vacuum gauges & manifold
- Twin Disc V drives, MG 5114, 2:037 to 1 ratio
- "Strong Seal" dripless shaft seals w/mounted spares
- 2 ½" stainless steel shafts
- 4 Blade bronze props
- Dual actuator Bennett trim tabs
- 10 HP Vetus bow thruster, 7 KW, 24 volt, 6 blades
- Reverso 5 Point oil change system for mains & generator & transmission
- (2) 24,000 BTU Cruiseair chillers (chilled water) (one new 12/11)
- Rheem 20 gallon hot water heater
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- Water tank electric gauge
- Waste tank electric gauge
- (2) Coolant recovery bottles for main engines
- Coolant recovery bottle for generator
- Engine driven Teleflex Sea Star power steering system
- Racor 500 fuel filter for generator
- Groco 3" main engine intake strainers w/ball valves
- AC fluorescent lighting
- DC incandescent lighting
- Grundfos X 110 volt fresh water pump
- Wellsaver expansion tank for water system
- Shaft brushes for bonding
- Door between Engine Room & Lazarette w/window
- 57 lb. Fireboy Halon fire controls system
- Groco fuel transfer pump
- Engine Room insulation behind perforated aluminum panels
- (2) 240V Engine Room blowers
- (3) Fiberglass mufflers
- Sanigard holding tank vent filter
- (2) 413 Gallon fuel tanks w/site gauges
- Hard coat wrapped exhaust risers
- (3) Rule 3700 bilge pumps
- 1100 GPH shower sump
- 17 kW Onan Generator in sound shield, 2700 hours
- (2) 4D Gel Cell12V batteries for 24V engine starting, thruster & windlass, new 9/09
- (2) 8D Gel Cell12V batteries for house service & generator starting, new 9/09
- 220 volt 50 amp Glendinning cable master w/75' cord in starboard cleat locker
- Charles Charger 24V 5000 series 30 amp battery charger for starting batteries
- Charles Charge 12V 5000 series 80 amp battery charger for house batteries
- Charles Iso Boost power transformer (new 2015)
- LED DC volt meter
- LED AC volt meter
- LED DC amp meters
- LED AC amp meter
- Cable TV/telephone inlets in starboard cleat locker
- Neptunus DC panel w/42 breaker protected circuits w/indicator lights
- Neptunus 110V panel w/20 breaker protected circuits w/indicator lights
- Neptunus 220V panel w/8 double pole breaker protected circuits w/indicator lights
- A/B antenna switch
- Newmar GI 50 galvanic isolators
- 2500 Watt inverter system w/(2) extra batteries
- Fully bonded for electrolysis protection
- (2) Battery shut off switches
- Heart Interface Link 1000 digital charger status panel
- Port engine alternator is 24V 60 amp output
- Starboard engine alternator is 12V 105 amp output
- Centrally located GFCI outlets for ease of resetting
- Battery switch in VIP to cut off power to bow thruster
- Having the Gel batteries located out of the heat the of the Engine Room, they typically last 5 – 6 years before replacement.
Feb 2021 Engine Work
- New port engine exhaust riser
- R & R starboard riser, checked ok
- Replaced port & starboard after coolers
- Rebuilt port & starboard turbos including new exhaust housings
- Change impellers
- Clean heat exchanger plates
- Change oil, filters, fuel filters, zines, air filters & impellers
- Change transmission oil
- Service generator with oil, filter, Racor, impellers & zincs
- (Above invoice totaled above $24,000)
June 2021 Yard Visit including:
- Bottom paint Micron CSC (2 coats)
- Prop Speed, props and shafts
- Bare metal prep of hydraulic lift hardware coasted with Sea Hawk ColorKote
- All zincs replaced
- Reconditioned propellers
- Replaced both shafts (cracks at key ways)
- Replaced all 4 cutlass bearings
- Replaced lip seals (4) on dripless shafts
Yard bill $36,000
Actual LOA 58’ 6”. Deadrise 19 degrees, solid bottom, cored hullsides
MARIKA has had only four conscientious owners who have lavished her with care and upgrades. The 56’ Neptunus is an excellent choice for those looking in the 52’ – 60’ Sedan/Motoryacht style market. Made entirely of US/Canadian parts, Neptunus Yachts are known for their excellent sea keeping abilities and well regarded quality, good looks and resale value.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard MARIKA, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.