Listed at $395,000
Available for SaleExcellence57' 1996 Del Rey
Excellence shows extremely well with a high degree of owner pride both inside and out.
In the forepeak, there is a chain locker followed by the forward stateroom, with a centerline double berth. Next aft is the forward head with a stall shower to starboard followed by the dinette with a galley opposite to port. Up several steps is the main salon, with a sofa to starboard and the main electrical distribution panel to port. This is a great entertaining space with a stereo and a TV. Down several steps is the aft head with a stall shower to port and a guest stateroom with an over/under berth opposite on the starboard side. Next aft is the master stateroom with a centerline queen bed and access to the cockpit. Up from the salon s the California deck with seating to port and starboard and an aft ladder to the cockpit. bove the main salon is the flybridge with full instrumentation and controls.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Walter Johnson Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||57' (18 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||640 gal (2,423 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||California, Huntington Harbour, United States|
- Excellence is powered by twin MTU's marine diesel engines, model 6R199TB90, which are six cylinders, turbocharged, fresh water cooled, and rated to produce 600 horsepower each.
- The Generator is an Onan that is rated to produce 15KW and enclosed in a sound shield.
- The engine room is located below the salon sole and very clean and easy to work in.
- The transmissions are ZF with a 2.077:1 reduction.
- Steering is hydraulic.
- Controls are mathers micro commander electric.
- Inverter charger is Trace DR3624
- Windless is a Muir.
- VHF radio standard horizon/apelco VHF 8500
- The chart plotter is a Garmin GPS map 741xs
- Radar is a Ratheon R41xx 48 miles
- Compass is a Ritchie
- Fathometer is a Garmin
- GPS is a Garmin
- Autopilot is a Raytheon Raypilot 650
- Excellence has Berthing for 6
- The stove is a princess 3 burner electric
- Head is a Par electric
- The Refrigerator is Whirlpool
- Heat is Espar Diesel Fired Heaters
- /hot Water is a space saver 10 gallon
- flooring is teak and holly
Stainless Steel Bow Rails, Stainless Steel Deck Cleats, Forward Escape Hatch, Fresh/Salt Water Bow Wash Down, Under Water Lights (3), Bennett Trim Tabs, Walker Engineer Fuel Sep, Offshore Marine Lab Water Maker (Disabled), Fiberglass Waste Tank with Jabsco Discharge Pump, Rule Shower Sump, Stainless Steel Opening Ports, Overhead Lights, Berth Lights, California Deck Sofa, California Deck Chairs (2), Aft California Deck Isinglass Enclosure, Kariba Washer/Dryer, California Deck Sink, Fiberglass Hard Top on Aluminum Frames with Four Sided Isinglass Enclosure, Soud Marine Speakers, Stainless Steel BBQ, Window Washers/Wipers, Aluminum Tender Davit (2), Wema Fuel/Water Tanks Gauges, Engine Room Lights, Gyro Gale Pneumatic Stabilizers (4), Fuel Tank Sight Glasses, Electrolysis Corrosion System Monitor, Engine Room Blowers, VDO Engine Gauges, Mingood Intercom System, Delco Remy Bow Thruster, Bose Speakers, Bose Lifestyle Receiver, Direct TV Receiver, Insignia DVD Player, Sharp VHS Player, Head Vent Fans, Rule 2000 Shower Sump, Starboard Cockpit Controls, Molded Non-Skid Decks, Flush Mount Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel Cleat Fenders, Dock Lines, Cockpit Aluminum Lifting Davit, Port Side Transom Door, Vane Puppy Fuel Transfer Pump, Spare Propellers
TENDERS & P.W.C.:
The vessel's tender is a 1980, 13ft Boston Whaler, Hull Identification Number BWCH1256M80G, that is powered by a 30 horsepower fuel injected Suzuki outboard.