Listed at $515,000
Available for SaleSaga57' 2005 Sea Ray
Stepping out of the salon to the galley area which is to starboard and the dinette to port.
- The valley’s countertop is solid surface with, sink and single lever faucet.
- Cooking Equipment two burner Kenyon Ceramic top, stainless microwave / convection oven.
- Refrigerator and 2 sub zero drawers
- Freezer is sub zero
- Special pull out wine rack with custom storage
- Large table with ample seating
- Recent Axiom Touch Screen Electronics (6/18)
- Dual Chart Plotters with Radar
- Axiom auto pilot
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine VHF
- Fiberglass hull and super structure
The 550 Sedan Bridge features 3 state rooms and 2 heads, a raised dinette and galley, a comfortable table, salon with twin curved you couches.
Aft and down a step from the galley is the salon. The salon, dinette and galley are areas all feature hunter blinds. The salon has 2 sofas with accent pillows. To port and aft is the electrical panel. To starboard is the entertainment center featuring a storage cabinet and a 42 inch flat screen TV. All the lighting is LED 24 volts. Custom curtains throughout, elliptical stainless steel handrails and central vacuum system. All of Saga is accented with mood lighting.
Below the raised galley/dinette area above. It’s a full beam stateroom with a queen athwartship bed. The bed has storage below with gas-assisted hatch.
There is a countertop beveled mirror and a maple lined hanging lockers with light. The master stateroom also features; stereo system with cube speakers, a dresser and lift top vanity. A storage locker maples lined with adjustable shelves and a 20inch flat screen TV LCD
The master stateroom head and shower is en-suite and accessed from the stateroom. The floors in the head are hardwood, the head itself has a large VacuFlush head. There is a ventilation system. The shower features a seat, shower wand and acrylic door. The vanity has a solid surface countertop. The sink is stainless steel and features Grohe faucet.
Forward below is the BIP stateroom which features a centerline queen bunk. To starboard and aft of the bunk is an enclosed shower. The head is shared with the guest stateroom. The VIP features a maples lined hanging locker and storage cabinet with drawers to port along with a 20 inch TV.
- Aft and to starboard is the guest stateroom which features crisscrossed over and under bunks. There is a hanging locker that is maple lined and a 20 inch TV.
- Outside of this stateroom houses the combination washer/dryer with a storage cupboard
- Main laundry equipment is a combination washer/dryer
- Engine Type (2 ) Man LE-403 @ 800HP each with approximately 650 hours S.M.O.H by MAN
- Gearboxes for main engines: ZF. 325-1 Continuous 1.799-1
- All machinery recently serviced including MAN engines (11/21) 2 year service, annual service (11/22)
- Propellers Balanced (11/21)
- New interior LED lighting added
- Flybridge enclosure replaced 2018
GENERATORS & ELECTRICITY
- Output: 220 VOLT 110 VOLT 60HZ
- Generators: Onan 17 KW
- Generator Fuel Consumption: 1 gallon per hour
- Transformer ISO bps 50 amp/50 ft shore power cord with retractable Glendenning System
- Batteries: (4). 8D with boxes and Group 27 Genset
- TYPE: SMZ ZONE CONTROLLED REVERSE CYCLE SYSTEM 240V. 24,000 BTU: A/C with heating
- Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: 24 volt hydraulic transom mounted
- Bow Thruster: Vetus 10 HP
- Steering System: Hydraulic power assisted steering and tilt steering wheel wood accented
- Fuel Separator & Filtration: Engine drip dumps
- Sewage System: Dometic Vacu Flush
- Fresh Water System: Yes
- Emergency Engine Stop/Start: Yes
- 2 800 HP MANs, Onan generator & ships machinery
- Anchor & Line, Lofrans windlass with bridge & bow deck controls
- Fortress w/ 20 ft chain & 150 ft line
- Boat crane and davits; Marquipt hydraulic retractable concealed in transom
- Swimming Platform; Fiberglass
- Bottom Paint (12/21)
- Fly Bridge enclosure replaced 2018
- Indirect as well as overhead lighting, side storage lockers and stainless hand rails.
- Boarding steps both port & starboard
- From the starboard of cockpit is a molded staircase to flybridge.
- Full 316 marine grade stainless steel bow rail
- Large seating area aft, a helm and companion seat at the helm and additional seating in front of helm
- Hardtop is fiberglass with overhead storage, grab rails.
- Overhead lighting with electronic dimmer and red night lighting
- Forward of the helm and to starboard is Norcold refrigerator’
- Steering wheel is wood accent
- Bridge table
- Removable trash receptacle and storage forward
- Hardtop has a full enclosure and is fully air conditioned
- 42” in salon
- 20” in master
- 20” in VIP
- 20” in guest
AUDIO EQUIPMENT - STEREO’S
- AM/FM stereo with speakers on flybridge and cockpit - Clarion
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||57' (18 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||700 gal (2,650 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||150 gal (568 L)|
|Holding Tank:||68 gal (258 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Naples, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||28 Knots|