Listed at $249,999
Available for SaleDionysus58' 1977 Hatteras
"Dionysus" is a 58' Hatteras Flush Deck Motor Yacht, Her Documentation says 1977 for the year but in my 30 + Years Selling and Captaining Yachts I have never come across a finer example of Fully restored / maintained yacht.
For those with discerning taste and serious about yachting with the finest quality, seaworthiness, and craftsmanship this historic American builder can provide, Dionysus is a ‘must appreciate’ as well as a ‘must see’. Having always been a Great Lakes Freshwater boat, she is now the product of a 15 year restoration that spared nothing to provide the very best. It starts with a complete bottom job and progresses to painted bilges. From there, the engines have been rebuilt and refinished
with gleaming white Imron with low hours since overhaul. Below deck is the highly sought after 4 stateroom, 4 head layout with galley up in the forward salon.
She is kept year round in a climate controlled covered slip, completely protected from the elements.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||58' (18 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||775 gal (2,934 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Holding Tank:||168 gal (636 L)|
|Location:||Harrison Township, Michigan, United States|
The interior teak paneling reflects extensive care and refinishing, creating a
mesmerizing effect of grain, color, and gloss. On the deck level you will find a
separate pilot house with updated electronics and hydraulic controls. Just aft,
the aforementioned galley with newer, high end, appliances and counter-tops.
Adjoining is the full beam salon with custom furnishings and a built in flat screen
TV and audio.
Dining & Salon
• Custom lamps & end table
• Valence ‘mood’ lighting
• Extensive deep tinted windows
• Sliding door wall to aft deck.
• Integrated Onkyo sound system
• Custom made teak/mahogany dining table and chairs
• Built-in flat screen TV
• New barrel chairs and couch
• Custom recessed blinds.
• New carpeting
• Supplemental electric wall heaters (3)
• New counter tops
• New Stainless Steel appliances including Kitchen Aid dishwasher, GE profile refrigerator with lower drawer freezer, GE profile cooktop, GE Advantium microwave/convection oven.
• New sink and faucet.
• Completely refurbished teak cabinetry with white Imron interiors.
• Teak parquet floor.
• Queen island berth
• Built in dressers
• Large closet with ‘pull-out’ hanging racks
• Four standard portlights
• Two transom escape hatches
• Enclosed oversized bathtub/shower
• Vac-u-flush head
• Power exhaust fan
• Teak accents
• Double twin berths
• Full closet
• Built in dresser
• Vac-u-Flush head with enclosed/separate shower
• Single portlight
• Power exhaust fan
Forward V-Berth and Lower Dinette
• Dinette convertible to additional bunk
• GE stacked clothes washer & dryer
• Twin V-bunk configuration with three portlights and overhead hatch
• Built-in dresser
• Hanging locker
• Full head with enclosed stand up shower and portlight and power exhaust fan
• Galley Maid macerator head
- Full ‘walk-around’ upper deck.
- VDO instrumentation
- Repeating gages for Simrad wind and sumlog
- Repeating Northstar GPS, chart plotter, speed, depth, temp., and Icom VHF
- Standard Horizon secondary VHF and PA/fog.
- Custom instrument console with extensive storage within.
- Custom ‘U’ seating configuration with extensive storage beneath.
- Dual Pompenette helm seating
- Folding radar arch with mast
- Black canvas Bimini Top
• Teak handrails and bow pulpit
• Fully reconditioned Galley
Maid windlass with new
chrome and bronze gear box
• Stainless steel CRQ plow
anchor with 50’ chain and 300’
• Additional aluminum Danforth
• Sea anchor
• Anchor retrieval buoy.
• Two on-deck dunnage boxes
• Ample storage under forward
seating for power cords
• On-deck fender storage
• Tide-ride and fixed boarding
Aft Deck and Tender
• Fully refit Boston Whaler 11’ SS tender with 25 Hp Johnson (electric start)
• Garmin fish finder
• Nick Jackson custom built folding 1000lb electric davit
• Spare set of propellers
• Spare set of stub shafts
• Pop-up cleats for tender tie-up on swim platform
• Naiad Stabilizer Controls Ample bench seating with built-in storage for charts, documents, etc..
• All pilot house glass and moldings replaced.
• Integrated Northstar 6000 GPS, chartplotter, bottom graphing sounder, temp, video and integrated digital radar with flybridge repeat.
• Simrad I515 wind indicator and secondary speed, depth, and temp.
• Icom M602 VHF
• Color closed circuit video system - monitors aft deck/beyond, port & starboard engine rooms
• Airmar digital weather station
• Hynautic hydraulic shift and throttle controls
• Main battery sets and navigation/electronics battery (Decka)
• Onan 15KW Generator refit in 2014.
• Integrated fiberglass holding tanks
• Imron painted bilges, battery boxes, and generator.