Listed at $925,000
Available for SaleAT’S AHMIBOTE V58' 2011 Sea Ray
2011 Sea Ray 580 Sundancer
The current owner bought her from the local Sea Ray dealer in early 2013 with about 75 hours on her, so she is as close to a one owner boat as you will find anywhere!
This knowledgeable owner has spared no expense in keeping her in excellent condition! All services are up to date including the MAN 1,000 hour service.
She is loaded with all the Sea Ray standard equipment and includes the following optional equipment:
- MAN CRM 900 diesel inboards (only 697 hours)
- Dark Cherry-Gloss Finish interior wood
- Transformer shore power ISO boost
- TV, Electric actuation – salon
- DSS Satellite Television system
- Additional DSS Rovr for forward stateroom
- Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Cockpit drop curtain with aft seat cover
- TV LCD Cockpit
- Table high gloss – aft cockpit
- Hydraulic Platform
- Underwater lights
- Stern Thruster
Recent Services Include:
- MAN 1,000 hour service – completed Feb. 2021
- New batteries installed May 2022
- Fresh bottom paint July 2022
If you are looking for a well maintained and ready to cruise 580 Sundancer, then you should take a look at this one! You won’t be disappointed!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||58' (18 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||825 gal (3,123 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Holding Tank:||70 gal (265 L)|
|Location:||Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States|
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sea Rays "out-of-this-world" 580 Sundancer is an amazing yacht. The wow features are endless, beginning with an upper-deck sunroom with two retractable sun roofs, Teak flooring and a 360-degree panoramic view. The yachts features an elegant salon with state-of-the-art entertainment center, two luxurious staterooms and a wealth of gracious amenities throughout.
- Twin MAN CR 800 diesel engines and 21 kW Onan generator
- Customizable cockpit entertainment carousel seating
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Full beam master stateroom with en suite head and shower
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high-definition radar
- 32" Flat Screen LCD HDTV in salon
- Forward VIP stateroom with queen-size berth and walk-in closet
- Fold-out salon sofa sleeper conversion
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosure and two independent retractable sunroofs
- Fully equipped Galley comprises of under the counter large SS refrigerator and freezer drawers, three burner recessed stove, microwave convection oven, solid surface Galley countertop with sink and faucet
- Stackable washer and dryer to port aft of the Galley
- Full beam master stateroom aft with centerline custom bed
- Well appointed en suite master head is to starboard with large shower and lots of storage
- To port a pullman style dinette with table
- VIP stateroom forward with large custom island berth
- En-Suite head and shower
Electronics and Helm:
- (2) Raymarine Hybrid Touch – Plotter, depth and 72 miles radar
- VHF – Raymarine RAY 240 with speaker
- Autopilot – Raymarine ST8002
- Depth – Raymarine
- Vetus Bow and Stern thruster
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Whirlpool washer and dryer stacked
- KVH satellite TV with Direct TV
- Glendenning shore power system
- Reverso oil change system
- Central Vac System
- Drop down curtain in cockpit
- Foredeck sunpad
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Twin MAN 900 CRM (900 hp) diesel engines only 700 hours and services re up to date
- Onan 21.5kw genset approximately 743 hours
- Twin ZF 3601V marine gears
This is as close to “Turn Key” as possible! All services are up to date, all the AC units have been updated, batteries were just replaced in May 2022, fresh bottom paint completed June 2022.
This owner has had her since 2013 and he has taken care of her with an “Open Checkbook”!
Don’t wait around and miss this one, she is ready to go today!
- Owners Personal Effects
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.