Listed at $1,599,000
Available for SaleF-LINE 59059' 2020 Prestige
Only 179 total hours moored in a fresh water harbor! Best Opportunity in North America! This 590 is as good as it gets! All the right colors & fabrics. Motors, Pods & Generator broken in and fully serviced in June 2022! Ready to cruise!
Massive Master Stateroom with walk in closet.. 2 incredible guest staterooms, 2 enormous heads plus additional 4th crew/kid cabin with 3rd head.
Flybridge seats 12 comfortably with wet bar, fridge, & grill to satisfy all on the fly!
More info, pictures, & video this week!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by OneWater Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||59' (18 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||581 gal (2,200 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||201 gal (761 L)|
|Holding Tank:||45 gal (171 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Jacksonville, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||23 Knots|
|Max Speed:||29 Knots|
- 2 x Axiom 12" Multifunction GPS Display
- 2 x Axiom 12" Displays on Flybridge
- Cummins Interface
- Quantum 2 Radar
- Ray 91 VHF Dual Station AIS Receiver
Cockpit Joystick and Bow Thruster
Hydraulic Platform with Sliding Chocks
Under Water Lights
Finished Captains Quarters
Cockpit Electrical Sun Awning
Prestige Luxury Package
Washer / Dryer
External Window Coverings
Battery Monitoring System
Central Vacuum System
BOWERS & WILKENS SOUND PACKAGE
- 2 x B&W Marine 6 Speakers in the Cockpit.
- 2 x B&W Marine 6 Speakers on the Flybridge
- 2 x B&W Speakers in Saloon with Powered Subwoofer
- Atoll Multizone Receiver and Amplifier with Touch Screen
NORTH AMERICAN PACKAGE
- Foredeck Sun pad Mattress with Forward Lounge Area and Adjustable Backrest
- Teak Cockpit Table with Folding Leaves
- Covers for Foredeck Sun Pad, Cockpit Seating and Cockpit Tables
- Stainless Steel Bow Protection
- Opening Window To Port
- Upgraded Miele Microwave
- Freshwater/Saltwater Wash-Down System in Cockpit and Anchor Locker (Dedicated Pump)
- Dock Water Inlet
- Glendinning Cable Management System
- Villeroy & Bosch Dishware, Glassware and Flatware
- Full Bedding, High-End Organic Cotton and Wool from Mona Lison
- Towel Sets in high-End Organic Cotton and Wool from Mona Lison
- Mattress Battens Sets for Master and VIP Stateroom
- Courtesy Lighting on Side Decks
- Courtesy Lighting in Cockpit
- Upgraded Lamps and Reading Lights in Forward and Aft Staterooms
Manufacturer Provided Description
Fluid lines and excellent ergonomics are the hallmarks of the Prestige 590. Each space and every curve has been designed with form, function and comfort in mind. A generous flybridge and sleek radar arch enhance the onboard comfort and the powerful look. The ability to choose between an independent crew cabin and a large tender garage is unique in her category. All these design features come together in a yacht that provides remarkable comfort and dynamic design.
The attention to detail sets the Prestige 590 apart. Rounded furniture edges blend into comfortable seating areas that are both cozy and inviting.The materials, layout and sightlines all contribute to a sense of well-being onboard and an understated, refined elegance.On board command and control provided by Ship Control puts all functions and system monitoring at your fingertips. Technology and innovation developed for ease of use, but also peace of mind.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.