Listed at $3,489,000
Available for SaleDa Bait59' 2016 Spencer
DaBait, is truly a fishing weapon! She's laid out perfectly, from her cockpit design, nimble maneuverability and great interior flow. She's fast and economical, and has superior ride in anything. Being a 2016 it offers all the latest, she's ready!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MacGregor Yachts, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||59' (18 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,150 gal (4,354 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||200 gal (758 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Palm Beach, United States|
Entering the salon to port houses the large L-Shaped sofa, which is a high grade caramel colored leather. Across to starboard offers an additional sofa, in total for a great area for relaxing. Forward to starboard you'll enjoy the dinette area which seats 4. The salon area is surrounded by teak and beautiful custom granite.
The well appointed galley area offers an abundance of storage, Anatico flooring, custom granite and large counter space for entertaining.
- Subzero Refrigeration Drawers
- GE Profile Convection/Microwave Oven
- Large Custom Stainless Steel Sink
- (2) Burner Kenyon Cooktop
- Large Spice Storage
To port very nice size room and well appointed. Features a criss/cross configuration, with the bottom berth being a double and top a single berth. Accented by teak and custom linens. This stateroom has direct access to the guest head, which can be entered by the companion way as well.
- Double Berth - Storage Below
- Single Berth
- Teak Throughout
- Full Storage Locker
Nice oversized over/under berths, with good roomy feel to this area. Great storage and comfort to this room.
- Over/Under Berths with Storage
- Large Full Length Hanging Locker
Nicely designed guest head and oversized shower area, which offers great storage for traveling. It accesses both the VIP and Guest Stateroom.
This master is elegantly, surrounded by beautiful teak and custom granite, it offers a very upscale feel, along with great comfort. Featuring a full queen berth, with tremendous storage below. Also, there's a exceptional amount of personal storage, both hanging lockers and drawer storage. This area also features a 55" Samsung Flat Screen TV with entertainment center.
Located in the peek of the bow, allows for a very spacious head and huge shower with seating. This head area includes excellent storage for extended traveling.
Huge tackle room with all custom Rod and Reel storage. Along with additional ground tackle and LP Reel storage.
- Custom Pipe Welders Hardtop with LED Lights
- Hooker Electric Teaser Reels
- 43' Rupp Riggers 2022
- EZ2CY Enclosure
- Release Helm Chair and Bucket Style Chair for the Captain
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- CAT Displays in Helm Pod
- Polished Single Lever Controls
- Camel Colored Bridge Cushions
- JL Audio Speakers
- Storage in Brow
- Rod Storage
- (3) 8216 Garmin Units, GPS, Plotter, Radar 12KW and Bottom Machine 2023
- Chirp Transducer
- (2) Standard Horizon VHF's
- Furuno Omni Color Scanning Sonar - 2021
- Fusion Stereo
- (2) Seakeeper 5 units
- KU H M-7 Satellite TV
- KU H Dome for Internet and Phone
- Full Mezzanine Seating with A/C and Custom Cushions
- Huge Custom Freezer Stainless Steel lined under Seating.
- (2) Refrigerated Boxes
- Large Eskimo Ice Bin to Starboard
- Large Release Fighting with Rocket Launcher
- Large Transom Fish Box
- Fresh & Salt Water Wash
- Oversized Custom Scuppers
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Covering Boards with teak Coaming
- Transom Door
- Electric Reel Outlets
- Under Gunnel Lighting
- Engine Room Access
- 50 AMP Dockside Shore Receptacles
Deck & Hull
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Under Water Lights
- Faux Painted Toe Rail, Half Round Fortress Anchor
- Varnished Teak Entrance Door, With Electric System
- (1) Bow Deck Hatch
- Veem Propellers
- Lazarette Tunnel
This Engine room is absolutely awesome, very neat, organized and roomy. Both Seakeepers are in front of the engines, so they don't take up much space. This engine room shows very well.
- Caterpillar C-18 Ascert's 1150 HP
- Caterpillar 21 KW Generator
- CAT Gold Warranty until 2024, Available for 2 more years if desired
- Livos Fan System
- Oil Change System
- Dolphin Marine 24V Battery Charger
- Mastervolt 24 Volt Battery
- Fireboy Fire System
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Omni Sonar
- Charles 50 Amp ISO-Boost
- Eskimo Ice Machine
- (2) Seakeeper 5's
- Seastar Power Steering System
- Dometic SeaXchange Water Maker
- Cruise Air A/C System
- (2) A/C Pumps
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.