Listed at $1,550,000
Available for SaleFroja60' 2018 Delta Powerboats
2018 Delta 54 Carbon Motor Yacht for Sale!
For fishing he added Carbon Fiber outriggers (removable), rod holders, ice chipper, forward looking sonar, fish box with macerator pump, etc.
Delta 54 IPS is the original carbon fiber sports-cruiser from Delta Powerboats, setting a new benchmark for fuel efficient performance motor yachts. Naval architect and Delta co-founder Lars Modin has created a formative design that stands out with its merged expression of seaworthiness and sophistication.
Resourceful exterior areas with comfortable and safe deck arrangements combined with authentic craftsmanship, luxury features and state-of-the-art IPS pod drives enable the boat’s multipurpose nature – the 54 is designed to excel in all types of activities on the water.
The light and airy deck house is accessed via sliding glass doors aft or a captain’s pantograph-opening door on starboard side. Belowdecks a generous owner’s cabin forward with en-suite head and shower along with two amidship twin or optional double-guest cabins accommodate six guests in premium-class comfort.
As the world’s first production boat with a carbon fiber construction the award-winning Delta 54 delivers unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio and fuel efficiency. Built to each client’s specifications she welcomes you to a world of outstanding performance and the opportunity to create the yacht of your dreams.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||60' (19 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||740 gal (2,802 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||185 gal (701 L)|
|Holding Tank:||53 gal (201 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Palm Beach, United States|
|Model:||54 Carbon IPS|
|Cruising Speed:||30 Knots|
|Max Speed:||37 Knots|
- 3 x Cabin layout
- 2 x Head/bathrooms
- 2 x IPS joystick controls, main station and aft deck
- Electric panoramic sunroof
- Hydraulic tender launch / swim platform
- Fully equipped galley, Siemens appliances
- Hydraulic aft deck dining table
- Aft deck sofa
- Garmin Glass Cockpit System, 2 x 22″ displays
- Garmin xHD2 radar
- GPS anchor
- Lithium battery bank
- Mastervolt 24V electrical with CZone app interface
- Webasto 55,000 BTU air-conditioning
- Upgrades include:
- Extended 5 year Volvo Warranty Upgraded Dedar Upholstery Watermaker Flir Infrared Camera Upgraded sound system Forward Looking sonar Ice Chipper Side ladder (for easy access to roof sun pad) Extra Underwater Lights (6 Total) Carbon Fiber Outriggers for fishing (hidden on the roof, removable) Jet ski chocks for submersable swim platform Fish Box with Macerator pump Ghost alarm anti-theft device Parallel Engine Battery Switch (if one starter battery dies your can use the other one to start the engine) Emergency bilge pumps (automatic and manual) Additional High Water sensors with audible alarms
- Winner MB&Y Best Sportscruiser Over 45ft.
- Deep v-hull optimized for Volvo Penta IPS pod drives
- Carbon fiber hull, stringers, bulkheads and superstructure
- Construction: Lightcraft / Diab / Luksusjaht
- Lamination made according to Diab Core Infusion Technology Handmade interior and woodworks
- Design: Lars Modin
- Builder: Luksusjaht AS
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 800 / 600 hp / 1,200 hp total
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.