Listed at $1,795,000
Available for SaleSANCTUARY60' 2015 Horizon
This spectacular 2015 Horizon PC60 features twin Cummins QSM11 715hp with only 1038 hours, 2 Onan Generators (a Main and a back-up), an Aft-deck Portside drive station & Yacht Controller providing easy docking and anchoring. As a luxury power catamaran, the Horizon PC60 rises above previous multihull yachts with a blend of elegance, stability and efficiency. A comfortable en-suite three-stateroom layout is featured along with numerous interior and exterior entertaining areas. With the PC60, elegance and rugged dependability are no longer a contradiction. If you are into cruising on an opulent scale, please take a look and you will not be disappointed. Call and schedule your showing today!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||60' (19 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,634 gal (6,186 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Holding Tank:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Location:||California, Long Beach, United States|
|Model:||60 Power Catamaran|
Luxury power catamarans were designed to create the ideal yachting experience for the discerning yachtsman. The open layout, elegant styling and exquisite attention to detail Horizon Yachts has captured features and amenities found in much larger yachts. The design team has captured a perfect blend of stability and hydrodynamic hull form for maximum fuel efficiently, speed and comfort while under way. Once you step aboard one can easily imagine relaxing and entertaining family and guests from the large open aft cockpit. With large double sliding doors opens the cockpit into the main salon and galley creating a massive indoor / outdoor gathering spot. The sprawling owners stateroom located just forward the main salon with 180 degree forward facing windows creates an ideal retreat. VIP suite located to starboard with ensuite accommodation's sea view window will make any guest feel warm and welcome. 3rd cabin is located to port with two single berths that can easily convert to a double. The adjacent head with enclosed shower easily doubles as a day head. Crew quarters are to starboard and below the galley. "Sanctuary's" Flybridge is an impressive area to gather while underway. With 360 degree panoramic views, dinning table that can easily seat your family and guests. Bar area with sink, refrigeration and BBQ easily converts the flybridge into an additional outdoor dinning area as well. To truly appreciate "Sanctuary" is to come take a private tour.
Upon entering the open main salon form the aft deck one will appreciate how well thought out with attention to detail that the design team focused on. With the central seating across from the galley to the entertainment center and the open indoor / outdoor feel with the large sliding doors open.
- Large central seating with storage below
- Large windows port and starboard
- Hardwood flooring Desk aft to port that doubles as entertainment center
- Wine chiller
- Vizo Flat screen
- TV Bose Sound System
- KVH Tracvision
- Garmin VHF 200
The well thought-out galley is located to port just forward the aft deck through the large sliding doors. Area is incorporated in the main salon but separated with a breakfast / dining with 4 bar stools. With plenty of meal prep area while still be able to gather with guest makes this an added benefit typically found in much larger vessels.
- GE - 4 Burner electric cook top
- GE - electric oven
- GE - Dishwasher
- Deep Stainless sink with disposal
- Sunbeam Microwave oven
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- 2 drawer Sub-Zero Freezer
- Pantry Storage
- Ample drawers and cupboards below counter tops for storage
Owners Stateroom is located just forward of the main salon through private entry and is on the same deck level for easy ingress and egress.
- Carpeted flooring
- Soft furnishings including blinds on all windows
- Luxurious custom carpentry
- King size walk around bed
- Reading lights and cabin lights
- Night stands with cupboard, light switches and outlets
- Headliner with recessed down lights
- Bedside settee
- Large closets for linens / towels and clothes
- 180deg views through wrap around, tinted and tempered windows
- Sound insulted bulkheads
- Flat TV with hi-Lo system and DVD stereo.
- Master Stateroom – En-suite Head
- Vanity with stool and mirror with large oval window
- Blind over large window
- Large twin basins, cabinets and mirrors
- Luxury walk-in separate shower
- Separate toilet with basin and cabinets
- Large dressing area with full height closets - cedar lined
- Luxurious custom carpentry
The large VIP Stateroom is located in the Starboard hull. With the large Semi-Island Queen Bed, sea view window and private en-suite head and shower makes this a perfect retreat for that very special guest.
- Semi-Island Queen Bed
- Sea View Window
- Makeup Vanity
- Cedar lined hanging closet
- Ample storage
- Samsung Flat Screen TV
- Fusion Entertainment system
- Private en-suite with Tecma electric head, enclosed shower, vanity with porcelain sink and mirrored med-cabinet
The guest stateroom is located in the port hull just a few steps below the main salon. This quant stateroom is perfect in size and flexibility for your additional family or guests.
- Two single berths (easily convert to a single double berth)
- Cedar lined hanging closets
- Additional clothes storage
- Samsung Flat Screen TV
- Opening port for fresh air
The crew quarters are located in the starboard hull few steps below the main salon tucked perfectly below the galley. With private entry this space is perfect and functional and can easily accommodate young children as there stateroom.
- Two Single Berths
- Simple Storage
- Small night stand with storage drawers
- Opening port light.
The centralized helm station is located at the front of the flybridge giving the Captain perfect visibility for safely piloting the vessel while still being able to interreact with guests.
- Twin Garmin GPSMAP 8215 15" touch screen displays
- Radar Scanner - Garmin GMR 404 xHD 48"
- Garmin VHF 200 with distress
- Garmin Auto Pilot - GHP12
- 2 GPS Antenna - Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000
- Satellite Weather Receiver Antenna - Garmin GXM 52
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- RITCHIE VOYAGER F-83W/DC24V Compass
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- AIRMAR DST800 Smart Transducer
- Wind Vane
- Glendenning engine controls
- Quick Chain Counter
- Helm Chair
- Radar Detector
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Cockpit Speakers
Here is a brief list of electrical items:
- Main Generator - Onan 21.5 KW
- Night Generator - Onan 7.5 KW
- Engine Start Batteries - 4 Lifeline AGM 12V/210AH
- Night Generator Start Battery - 1 Mastervolt 12V AGM 90AH
- Daily Battery - 4 Lifeline AGM 12V/210AH
- Inverter Power - 2 -VICTRON MultiPlus Compact 24/2000/50-50 120 Watt
- Night Gen. Battery Charger - VICTRON Blue Power Charger 12V / 15 A
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - VIMAR 16511.16.6 AC120-230V 6MA
- Underwater lights Flood Light Windless - Quick Prince Serries DP3 1500W/24V
- Shore Power Inlet
Additional Equipment includes but not limited to just what is here. For a complete list please contact me directly.
- Air Conditioning - 4 Marine Air Chiller Compact CHC24-SRCCZ
- Bauer Junior II-W Dive Compressor
- Fresh Water Maker - Sea Recovery 700GPD (AQM)
- Water Heater - Raritan 20GAL 220V
- Wash Machine - SPLENDIDE ARWXF129W
- Dryer - SPLENDIDE TVM63X
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.