Listed at $765,000
Available for SaleARIEL62' 2007 Neptunus
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||62' (19 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||1,050 gal (3,975 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||230 gal (871 L)|
|Holding Tank:||130 gal (493 L)|
|Location:||Aventura, Florida, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||30 Knots|
ARIEL is a Euro Style Sedan Motor Yacht with a comfortable Aft Deck, same level Salon with an adjoining Galley, Dinette and Lower Helm. Below decks are three spacious Staterooms with two and a half Heads. The full width centerline Master takes advantage of the widest part of the vessel. The spacious Engine Room is accessed via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. A dedicated Crew Cabin is accessed via a hinged door in the transom. Top all of these amenities with a large Flybridge with a portside wing station and room for a crowd.
The Salon is entered via a curved “Trend” stainless steel sliding door with a full interior drapes and a sliding insect screen.
Inside to port starting aft is a three drawer end table followed by a three cushion built in sofa with storage below. Behind and above the sofa are Neptunus signature two level Salon windows. There are full drapes with rope lighting behind the upper valance.
Next forward is a built in 40” Samsung LCD TV. A cabinet below houses a Bose Lifestyle entertainment system for AM/FM/CD/DVD, a Sony Blue Ray player, a Direct TV receiver, the Sea Tel SAT TV antenna controller and the Glomex broadcast TV antenna.
Starting aft from the starboard side is a small end table, then a three person upholstered sofa with storage below. Facing aft is a separate built in aft facing seat with a cherry corner cabinet with storage below a hinged top. The same window treatments as the portside are above the sofa. An attractive cherry and walnut burl wood table with storage drawer lies in front of the sofa. The forward end of the built in seat terminates into another built in end table with two storage cabinet doors for storage.
Also in the Salon is an attractive ceiling detail over the coffee table with two halogen mini spots within. There are five mini Bose speakers including a hidden subwoofer, two sconce lights, six additional halogen mini spots, additional liquor storage and a CO detector.
The oversize Galley is two steps up and next forward. Three is an attractive cherry planked sole in this area. To port aft is a curved cabinet suitable to house a wine cellar behind a cherry door. Next forward behind a cherry door are three pull out drawers fitted for glassware storage. Next forward behind twin cherry drawers are three more larger drawers. Furthest forward again behind a matching cherry door is a Raritan icemaker and a single small drawer. A two level high gloss cherry countertop with windows, drapes are above the cabinet doors. A lit from above four door glass storage cabinet is above.
To starboard is the Galley proper with a single level Avonite countertop, an AEG four burner ceramic cook top with an AEG oven below, a stainless steel built in GE Profile microwave/convection oven. Unusual to this build is full size Sub Zero refrigerator with two freezer drawers below all behind cherry paneling. The extra deep sink is an under counter stainless steel sink with an removable spray handle and separate drinking water tap and soap dispenser.
Also in the Galley is an Insinkerator food disposal, Miele stainless steel dishwasher behind a cherry door, seven cherry cabinets, four cherry drawers, seven halogen mini spots and a Farber exhaust fan with work lights over the cook top.
Custom to this build are opening side windows in the Galley (a $5500 option).
Next forward is a U shaped settee for dining facing aft. The upholstered Dinette seats four to six and has a unique table that folds at the corner for ease of entry and has the high gloss burl wood matching the accents in the Salon. There are four halogen mini spots over the table and an abundance of natural light through the full wrap around windshield. A central vacuum outlet with 40’ hose is in this area. A 15" TV faces the dinette.
Occupying a small space next to the Dinette is a compact Lower Helm with the following equipment:
- Ultra Leather upholstered helm chair on a two door cabinet for ship’s manuals
- (2) CAT LCD engine monitors
- Maptech I3 plotter, monitor
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 digital Tridata depth, speed, temp
- CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- ICOM M604 VHF
- Teleflex tilting wood helm wheel
- Side Power bow thruster control
- Fireboy fire system controls
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- Bennett trim tab controls with indicators
- Start/stop switches
- (2) Wiper controls
- Horn switch
- Bilge alarm monitor
- Graphic panel to monitor nav lights, Engine Room lights, AC DC power connections
- 5” Ritchie high speed compass
- (2) Storage cabinets below Helm
The yacht’s AC and DC electrical panel is in the companionway next forward leading to the accommodations.
Six steps down going forward is the yacht’s laundry center with a Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer behind cherry doors to port. Further forward is the dual access Day Head. To starboard is the Twin Lower Guest Cabin. Forward is the VIP. Aft and down two steps is the Day Head and the entrance to the Master Stateroom. The entire area is covered with a removable carpet runner.
At the bottom of the eight curved stairs from the Salon is the Day Head. This head also serves as a head for the third cabin.
A bow front cherry cabinet with a door below and an under mount stainless steel sink with two tone faucet are forward. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above. The toilet is a Raritan Altantes model. Above the toilet are two additional storage cabinets. The sole is marble tile, the overhead is mirrored and the head door is a cherry pocket door.
Immediately aft is the Master Suite.
The Master Suite is entered via an arched door from the forward end of the suite. There is a tapered queen size berth with rope lighting and Clarion in wall speakers below. The upholstered headboard is affixed to five mirrored panels. There is a small swing arm brass lamp as well as an overhead reading light for each side of the berth. Each side has a built in nightstand with two drawers each. To starboard are five full size drawers with a cherry countertop followed by an upholstered 20" wide bench seat. Above are three large portlights, the center of which opens. They are covered with pleated shades and drapes as needed.
Next forward are two (2) door storage cabinets with a cherry shelf and down light between. Further forward is the private Master Head.
To port is a built in Insignia 40” Samsung LED TV, an unusually large two door cedar lined locker with auto light, Sony/Blue Ray player and digital safe within.
Next aft are seven full size drawers with three portholes above with shades, drapes and a cherry valance to match the starboard side.
Also in this cabin are two drawers at the foot of the berth, a soffit over the bed with a halogen mini spot, ten additional halogen mini spots, a CO monitor and digital AC controls.
Accessed only from the Master Suite is the Master Head with bow front cherry vanity with a cabinet below and an under mount sink with two tone single lever faucet above. The countertop is Emperador dark marble. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above, with an oval porthole and a wood blinds above.
The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes model. The sole is customized marble tile and the overhead is mirrored. AC was added in this head at time of build.
The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a seat, a shelf, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan plus an opening porthole with wood blinds, custom at her build.
Forward to starboard is the Guest Cabin with twin lower berths (a custom option in lieu of stacked berths) with a three drawer nightstand between. Each berth has an upholstered headboard and one large drawer and two small drawers below facing the cabin’s centerline.
Above the outboard berth are two dead lights behind a Roman shade and eight cherry cabinet doors above the shade.
At the foot of the outboard berth is a cedar lined hanging locker. Built into the forward bulkhead is a Sharp 15” TV. Also in the cabin are four halogen mini spots, CO monitor, a telephone outlet, digital AC controls, valance type AC delivery and a sconce light on the area above the cherry nightstand.
All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline queen berth, upholstered headboard over a mirrored panel and two halogen reading lights above.
There are two large drawers at the foot of the berth. To both port and starboard are built in cherry countertops that serve as nightstands. Above on each side are oval dead lights with silk drapes. Further above are four cherry cabinets on each side.
Aft to port is a double door cedar lined hanging locker followed by the entry door to the VIP Head with a full size dressing mirror facing the cabin on the back of entry door. To starboard is another two door hanging locker with cedar lining and a DVD player within.
Facing forward is a built in 20” Sharp LCD TV above and a vanity with a drawer below.
Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector, Clarion in wall speakers, five overhead mini spots, an overhead Bomar escape hatch with an OceanAir sliding sun cover, screen and arched entry door to the cabin.
The VIP Head is just aft of the VIP Cabin on the port side. It has two entrances, one from the VIP and other from the center companionway. The cherry vanity has a bow front, under mount sink with a two tone faucet above on an Avonite countertop. There is a cabinet door below and three mirrored medicine cabinets above. AC was added to this head at the time of build.
The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes model. The stall shower has an acrylic clear door, a shelf, a light and a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture. Also in this head is a bamboo sole, mirrored overhead, an exhaust fan and an opening port light with wood mini blinds.
A custom storage cabinet was built into the area over the toilet.
- Heavy Duty stainless steel double bow rails
- Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller
- 66 Lb. Delta stainless steel anchor
- Maxwell 3500 VW windlass w/150’ high tensile chain
- Up & down foot switches for windlass
- Bomar hatch to access chain locker
- Freshwater wash down on bow
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Railing on port and starboard house sides
- Dual spring line cleats
- International navigation lights
- Air honr
- Dual deck fills for fuel port & starboard (fill both tanks either side)
- Stainless steel burgee pole
- Bow sun pad cushions (stored off boat) w/cover & built in drink holder
- Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion
- Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover
- Frameless cabin side windows
- Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard
- (2) Windshield wipers
- (20) LED pin lights around the main deck area
- Teak sole
- Covered stern cleats w/fairleads
- Built in fiberglass stairs to Flybridge w/teak treads & LED pin lights
- (2) Hinged stainless steel doors to swim platform
- Fully covered Aft Deck
- (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead
- Built in Aft Deck seating for four w/varnished teak table & covers
- Wet bar w/sink & Miele electric BBQ grill to starboard
- Lockers for line & fender storage
- LED exterior courtesy pin lights
- TV inlet w/cord
- Telephone inlet w/cord
- 750 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage
- Removable tender cradles
- City pressure water inlet
- Deck waste pump out plate
- Hot & cold shower starboard side
- (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck
- (2) Aft facing cameras
- (2) Stainless steel portholes into Crew Area
- Custom upper handles for boarding
- Clear vinyl spray wings on aft house corners
- Two step boarding ladder, mounts port or starboard
The Bridge is surprisingly roomy with large U shaped seating on the aft portion of the Flybridge to seat six with free form varnished teak table centered. Next forward is a large bar with an under mount stainless steel sink, bottle storage, two drawers behind a cabinet door and an extra storage locker. This area cleverly occupies what was once a single person (!) hot tub on older 62’ Neptunus models.
Forward is a two person helm seat with wing controls consisting of electronic throttle and clutch controls, bow thruster controls and start/stop switches.
To starboard is the full Upper Helm with double upholstered helm seat followed by a bar with Norcold refrigerator and separate Raritan icemaker.
Forward of the Helm is an open sun lounge with exterior sun cushions and a Venturi windscreen.
- FB nonskid decking
- Fold down stainless steel footrests at each double helm seat
- (4) Access panels for storage in the Helm Area
- 3 Side clear vinyl enclosure with (5) U Zips
- Raritan stainless steel icemaker
- Norcold refrigerator
- Under mount stainless steel sink
- Avonite countertops
- Stainless steel railings around area aft of U shaped seating
- Acrylic windshield panels at helm & companion seats
- (2) Stereo speakers
- Hinged hatch over boarding stairs
- Fiberglass radar arch aft
- (4) Bow Bimini top w/new double Sunbrella fabric
- Quartz lights from arch onto FB deck
- Marquipt 600 lb. davit aft of seating
- Stainless steel flag pole
Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (2) CAT LCD gauge panels for main engines
- (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Raymarine E-120 Hybrid touch plotter
- Ritchie 5” Powerdamp compass
- Raymarine ST60 digital depth indicator
- Raymarine ST60 digital speed indicator
- (2) Electric fuel gauges
- ITT Jabsco searchlight controls
- CAT back up panel for gears & throttle
- Side Power bow thruster controls
- Bennett trim tab controls
- ICOM M602 VHF radio
- Bilge pump controls w/(3) digital pump readouts
- Teleflex tilting wood helm wheel w/cover
- Fireboy controls
- Maxwell windlass controls w/chain counter
- Generator “on” indicator
- USB charging port
- Helm cover
- Helm seat cover
- 12 Volt accessory outlet
- Chart light
- Clarion CMD AM/FM/CD stereo
- Hailer horn
- ITT Searchlight
- Raymarine 4’ HD open array radar on custom pedestal
- (2) VHF antennas
- Trumpet horns
- Terrestrial TV antenna
- Tracvision TV3 dome
- (2) Stereo speakers under arch
- (2) S/S down lights under arch
- (3) GPS sensors
- Weather channel receiver
Located in the aft end of the yacht this single cabin is accessed from the swim platform. The Crew Area upcharge including the door was $39,200 in 2007
- Centerline pantograph door
- Single berth with storage below
- Norcold drink fridge
- Stainless under mount sink with stainless faucet
- Mica counter top
- Raritan head
- Stand up stall shower with removable stainless shower head
- Shower light
- (2) opening port holes with screens and blinds
- Sanyo microwave
- Insignia 18” TV
- Hanging locker
- (8) mica drawers
- (5) mica cabinet doors
- Digital AC control
- (6) overhead mini spots
- (2) Clarion stereo speakers and tweeters
- Teak storage bins
- Vinyl upholstered walls
- Vinyl flooring
- Stainless grab rail
- Stainless guard rail for vanity
- Carbon monoxide detector
- (4) Stainless towel rings
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators
- 20 hp Side Power 24 volt DC electric bow thruster
- (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches
- DC freshwater pump
- Rudd 30 Gallon hot water heater
- (6) Fluorescent Engine Room lights
- (2) 110V GFCI outlets
- (2) 110V Fantech Engine Room fans
- FRP flooring between engines
- Macerator pump for waste system
- 2.5” Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- Site tubes for both fuel tanks
- (2) Engine Room blowers
- 2” Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling
- Oil change system for engines, transmission & generator
- FE 241 Fireboy automatic fire suppression system
- (2) XCalibur 24 volt water pumps
- Air filters on Engine Room air intakes
- Teleflex power steering system
- Marine Air 72,000 BTU (3) compressors chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers
- (2) Racor 1000 FG fuel filters for main engines
- (1) Racor 500 filter for generator
- 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck
- (3) Coolant recovery bottles for cooling systems
- Sea Star hydraulic power steering
- (2) Engine block heaters
- ZF 550A Transmissions w/2:1 reduction
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- 422 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank
- 683 Gallon aluminum aft fuel tank
- Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines
- Freshwater hose & spigot
- 6 Step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder stored in Engine Room
- Macerator timer
- (4) Drawer toolbox
- 110V/220V AC system
- 12V/24V DC system
- 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield w/2700 hours
- (2) Banks of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows:
- (2) 8D’s (450 ah) for house 12V, (2) 4D’s (360 ah) for engine starting 24V
- DC Digital voltmeter at main helm
- DC Digital amp meter at main helm
- AC Digital voltmeter at main helm
- AC Digital amp meter at main helm
- (20) Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits
- (8) Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits
- (32) Breaker protected DC circuits
- Central bonding system w/shaft brushes
- Victron Centaur battery charger for house system 24V, 30 amp
- (2) Charles 100 amp 12 volt battery chargers
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each
- Generator “on” indicator light at each Helm
- (2) Battery shutoff switches
- (2) Galvanic isolators
- Port engine alternator 85 amps, 28V
- Starboard engine alternator 135 amps, 14V
- (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus
- (2) 15 KVA isolation transformers
- Waste & water tank gauges
- (2) Water pumps 110 amp thermal breakers
- Remote generator start/stop w/gauges
The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep (19.5 degrees) Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keep qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption. Two layers of Interlux 2000E primer beneath the bottom paint.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard ARIEL, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
Yard visit October 2021 with 2 coats of Sea Hawk Cukote and Prop speed on the running gear. The hydraulic swim platform was serviced as needed at that time.
Custom built by her current owner, ARIEL was speced out with many additional upgrades. These include extra joinery in lieu of vinyl, extra portholes including opening ports in showers, the Crew Cabin upgrade and Galley sole in cherry rather than bamboo.
She offers low hours on her main engines and is for sale by an owner wishing to move down in size.
Actual LOA is 65’ 9”.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.