Listed at $2,595,000
Available for SaleMahalo62' 2018 Princess
2018 Princess 62' Flybridge
In excellent condition this fully optioned, luxury cruising yacht, features full walkaround decks, fully usable lower helm, modern galley that opens to the rear deck, 3 Staterooms with 3 Heads and shower stalls, separate and comfortable crews quarters, forward seating and lounge area, flybridge with hardtop, wet bar, abundant seating and retractable sunroof.
She has the lighter Oak interior with neutral colors for a modern look with all of the creature comforts one desires. Great visibily throughout boat with an excellent use of windows and salon which opens to the aft deck.
Mechanically she features Sea-Keeper Zero-Speed Stabilizer, Upgraded 1200 HP Diesels, (Warranties until March 2023), Variable Speed Bow and Stern Thrusters, Hydraulic Swim Platform (with Dinghy), Passarelle, and a full integrated Garmin Electronic package with (4) 16 inch screens.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||62' (19 m)|
|Beam:||17' (6 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||898 gal (3,400 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||170 gal (644 L)|
|Holding Tank:||72 gal (273 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Saint Petersburg, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||33 Knots|
Salon and Galley:
From the aft deck you enter the salon through a three piece stainless sliding door which when fully open creates a double wide entrance on center and starboard. On Port there is a hinged SS window that opens the galley to the aft deck.
Forward is the galley to port with full sized refrigerator/freezer and low profile counters with Avonite counters. Across to starboard is an L-Shaped dinette with a bi-fold solid surface table.
Up two steps to the salon with a fully instrumented lower helm to starboard forward with dual helm seats and a door for side deck access. Across to port is guest seating for 3.
Aft to starboard is a couch with concealed ice maker, wine cooler on each end and the pop-up TV behind. Across to starboard is an L-Shaped settee with coffee table.
Kitchen is aft in the salon to port with opening window to aft deck for serving on Avonite Countertop. Dinette with Table across.
- 4-Burner Bosch Rangetop
- Miele Convection Microwave Oven
- Liebherr Over/Under Refrigerator/Freezer
- Vitrifrigo Ice Maker in Salon
- Wine Chiller in Salon
Flybridge Wet Bar with Avonite Counters:
- Sink with Hot and Cold water
- Kenyon Electric Grill
- In counter refrigeration
- High Gloss Varnished Table
Featuring a three stateroom three head VIP layout with a full beam midship master stateroom and a separate air conditioned crew quarters with private entrance aft.
The Master Stateroom is full beam and amidship with large Cathedral style fixed windows port and starboard with manual Roman Shades. TV and Stereo Tuner, separate A/C controls. The head is to port with separate shower stall.
Forward to starboard is the Mid-Cabin with two twin berths (electro/mechanically close berths to create double wide), and a head and separate shower stall, separate A/C controls.
In the forepeak VIP Stateroom there is a centerline berth with en-suite head and separate shower stall. Feature TV with stereo tuner, separate A/C controls. There is also an access door from the common hallway and this serves as the day head.
The Crew Quarters are aft of the engine room and are very comfortable, featuring two twin berths and a head compartment with separate shower stall. There is an individual A/C unit for this berth as well as natural lighting with an opening portlight.
The aft cockpit is under the cover of the F/B deck and features Port and Starboard side boarding gates, Port and Starboard transom gates, a forward facing settee and table. There are hidden fold-out cockpit controls, separate stereo controls and access to the crew quarters.
- Carbon/Composite F/B Hardtop
- Teak Decks on F/B and Aft Deck
- Electric/Hydraulic Passerelle 3.5M "OPACMARE”
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Dinghy chocks
- 12'6" Northstar Axis RIB Center Console Tender with 50 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke
- Lewmar Vertical Electric Windlass
- Retractable Opening Sunroof on Hardtop
- New F/B 3-Sided enclosure with Polycarbonate Forward (2022)
- Port and Starboard Stainless boarding gates on Transom
- High Gloss Exterior Table on F/B
- F/B Electric High-Low Table (converts to sun lounge)
- Flybridge Wet Bar with Refrigeration
- Foredeck Seating with Table (converts to sun lounge)
- Cockpit Table (high gloss varnished)
- Stern Docking Lights
From the aft deck there is a gentle sloping stairwell with a hinged overhead safety hatch delivering you to an expansive and beautiful appointed flybridge.
The helm station is forward to port with double helm seats and across is a semi-circular settee with a round table. Aft to starboard is a large U-Shaped settee with a tri-fold high gloss varnished table.
The wet bar is across to port, L-Shaped with concealed electric grill, sink and in-counter refrigeration.
There is a rear facing lounge overlooking the stern of the vessel.
Full Electronics at Upper and Lower Helm, Garmin Networked Package.
- Garmin 7616 XSV at Lower Helm
- (2) Garmin 7616 MFD'S on F/B
- Garmin GMR624 6KW 72 Mile Open Array Radar Scanner
- FLIR Night Vision with Thermal Camera and remote control
- Garmin Sonar
- Gost Security Monitoring Systems
- Garmin GMI20 Data Repeater
- Garmin GHC20 Autopilot (2 Station)
- Garmin VHF300
- Garmin AIS 600
- Garmin XM53 Weather receiver
- Raymarine 9" Displays at both Helms for Engine Instrumentation
- Closed Circuit TV with 4 Cameras
Audio TV Entertainment
- Samsung TV on power lift, with Harmon Kardon DVD in Salon
- Samsung TV, Harmon Kardon DVD player in Master Stateroom
- Samsung TV in VIP Stateroom
- Samsung TV in Starboard Cabin
- Apple TV in Starboard Cabin
- KVH Tracvision
- Harmon Kardon DVD/CD Players in Master and Salon
- Fusion Tuner/Bluetooth in Cabins
- Fusion Tuner/Bluetooth at Flybridge with remotes at Aft Deck and Foredeck
- JL Audio Speakers in Salon, Aft Deck, Flybridge and Foredeck
- KVH Satellite TV Receiver
- Gost Security Monitoring
MAN D2868LE436 10 Cylinder Common Rail Straight Inboard Diesel Engines with Platinum Warranties through 3-4-2023.
- Seakeeper NG9 Zero Speed Stabilizer
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Dinghy and Chocks
- Variable Speed Bow and Stern Thrusters (Side Power “Sliepner” Twin 5 Blade Propellers in 9.5” Tubes)
- Reverso Oil Exchange System Engines and Generator
- Hydraulic/Electric Steering
- Single Lever Electric Shift and Throttle (3 Station)
- Upper/Lower helm with full instrumentation and electronics
- Aft Deck Controls
- “FIREBOY” Clean Agent HFC-227EA Fire Suppression in engine room
- Buel Air Compressor and Air Horns
- Central Vac
- Washer and Dryer
- Aquamarine "Planus" quiet flush heads (4)
US Spec Built to American Standards
- Onan 21.5 KW Generator MDKDR-8112A with 900 Hours with Sound Shield
- 80 Amp Mastervolt Charger
- Charles ISO 12KVA Shore Power Stabilizer/Transformer
- Galvanic Isolator
- 50 Amp 240 Volt Shorepower on Cablemaster
- 12/24/120/240 Volts
- (9) 12V Batteries
- Exterior Lighting upgrade
This boat shows very well with all service up to date. Kept under cover by a caring owner with an open checkbook. Seriously for sale, as owners plans have changed. Offers encouraged. Current 2022 survey available.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.