Listed at $899,000
Available for SaleDUE SOUTH63' 2002 Hatteras
2002 Hatteras 63 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
HUGH PRICE REDUCTION!!
From the Power Boat Guide, “Introduced in 2000, the sleek styling of the Hatteras 63 Pilothouse reflected the growing popularity of European motor yachts in the American market first seen in the mid-1990’s. Built on a modified-v hull with a wide 18’3” beam, prop pockets, and a relatively deep keel, the 63 is no lightweight compared with other yachts her size. While many Eurostyl pilothouse yachts have both the galley and dinette on the pilothouse level, the galley in the 63 is forward on the main deck level. With no obstructing bulkheads, visibility from the lower helm is excellent in all directions. The afterdeck is sheltered by the fully extended flybridge and a hatch in the sole provides access to the spacious engine room as well as the huge lazarette below.”
This particular 63 has stair access to the flybridge from the cockpit, was not available on earlier models.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|63' (20 m)
|17' (6 m)
|1,290 gal (4,884 L)
|Fresh Water Capacity:
|280 gal (1,060 L)
|100 gal (379 L)
|Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
|Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hatteras 63 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht features has frameless window construction, an aft-raking windshield, a large aft bridgedeck and a fully integrated swim platform. Incorporated into the raised bow deck is also a large sun pad, easily accessible by walk-around side decks. The 63 offers an incredibly spacious interior including an open main salon that features a custom-built lounge with storage underneath, a figured cherry coffee table, a wet bar with ice maker, and an entertainment center complete with TV, VCR, and AM/FM stereo with CD player. Forward of the salon lies a fully equipped galley offering teak and maple flooring, solid surface countertops, under-counter refrigerator / freezer drawer units, trash compactor, dishwasher, four-burner cooktop and microwave / convection oven. The open floorplan continues into the pilothouse where the dinette is situated just aft of the two standard helm seats. Designed for the owner / operator, quick and convenient side deck access is gained from the pilothouse via a pantograph door on the starboard side. Below-deck accommodations include a three-stateroom, three-head arrangement, two of which host queen walk-around berths, each hinged and assisted by gas cylinders to reveal a large cedar-lined storage area. A full-size queen berth is situated on the port side surrounded by an entertainment center, complete with a TV/VCR combo and AM/FM stereo with CD player, plenty of drawer space, and a full-height wardrobe. To starboard, a tub / shower combo is positioned in the en suite master head. The flybridge was designed to entertain and includes a bench style helm seat, a large L-shaped lounge, a wet bar with ice maker, plus dingy storage and a built-in davit. Other standard features include an electronics package with VHF radio, GPS / plotter, autopilot, depth, and speed log, plus a bow thruster, recessed windlass, and central vacuum.
Recent Upgrades and Services
- Added Garmin AIS
- Updated Garmin Maps
- Ubuquiti wifi AP
- New VHF radio on flybridge
- (3) New Furuno multi-function displays / supplemental to Garmin system
- New port and starboard cutlass bearings
- Drive shafts and 7-blade Nibral props rebalanced
- Propspeed and bottom paint
- New starboard transfer fuel pump
- New fuel transfer manifold switch
- New stern storage (toy storage) hydraulic pump and ram
- 1,000 Hour Service was completed on the 3412E CATS in Dec. 2021, with approximately 1,212 hours when done
- (2) New Glendinning power cord retractors
- (2) New 50amp power cords
- New bi-color underwater lights
- (3) Head bowl seals
- (3) Head pump motors and bellow pumps
- New Scot HVAC raw water pump and manifold
- New Groco 1.25” strainer for HVAC
- New Salon HVAC system
- (5) New SMX II HVAC thermostat controllers
- VIP stateroom blower motor replacement
- New Sunbrella coverings on flybridge and stern seats
- Replacement filter media for whole yacht water filter
- New dishwasher
- Replacement helm, galley and walkway flooring (Nautikflor Marine Flooring)
- (3) New helm windshield wiper arms / blades
- (3) Windshield wiper drive shaft and splines
- Replaced hydraulic lift cylinders for engine room door, and bed lifts
- Replaced VIP stateroom hatch lift arm
- Replaced STIDD helm cup holders
- Replaced AV volume controls throughout
- Additional dock lines and fenders
- New Flares and flags
- New EPIRB
- 2022 Smoke and fire ext. certification (including dry chem in engine room)
2001 13’5” Novurania and 50hp Yamaha 4-Stroke are included in the sale.
The current owner has spared no expense in maintenance and upgrades since he bought her. His plans have changed and he is moving on and providing someone and incredible turn key 63 Hatteras RPH MY that is ready to cruise today!
Additional photos and information with be posted as soon as possible.
- Owner's Personal Effects
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.